Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite position / location to pee in?

Probably just laying in bed. I'll usually do these on laundry day, since I have to wash all my clothes anyway. I'll enjoy a coffee or two. I'll usually lay out a large trash bag on my bed and put some soft towels over it, with a couple pillows to elevate my legs. I got some warm soft pajama pants I'll put on. Then I'll lay back and watch netflix for a bit or youtube, till I'm good and full, then let it go. It feels incredible and is just nice to feel running down my sides and between my legs.  It's also fun to squish around in it for a while. And since Im covered up it tends not to get cold and clammy, so I can just lounge around in it for a while. 

I also absolutely love going in thick winter weather clothes :3 

• 1 month later...

I enjoy wetting my jeans while sitting down. There is something about warm liquid gathering in my pants and around my bum, before streaming down my legs and the chair that really does something for me. I think wetting the bed would do the same for me, but I've never been able to do it.

However, standing in front of a mirror, or on a surface that shows wetness nicely (like a rug) is also very nice. 

• 5 months later...
On 2/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, Lils said:

I enjoy wetting my jeans while sitting down. There is something about warm liquid gathering in my pants and around my bum, before streaming down my legs and the chair that really does something for me. I think wetting the bed would do the same for me, but I've never been able to do it.

However, standing in front of a mirror, or on a surface that shows wetness nicely (like a rug) is also very nice. 

Do you like to take videos while wetting yourself?