Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How long do you wear a wet diaper?

Guest Pineapple_

If the "wet" diaper contains a few dribbles and a couple spurts, as long as it does not feel wet, I may wear it until I change to my night diaper.  I may even change back into it after my morning shower.

Of course, if I did AB, I'd wear it until my "mommy" changed me.  Otherwise, a diaper that feels wets gets changed as soon after the flood stops as I get a chance.  This may change after I try wearing underwear under a diaper--planned to experience in the next 24 hours.

10 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

If the "wet" diaper contains a few dribbles and a couple spurts, as long as it does not feel wet, I may wear it until I change to my night diaper.  I may even change back into it after my morning shower.

Of course, if I did AB, I'd wear it until my "mommy" changed me.  Otherwise, a diaper that feels wets gets changed as soon after the flood stops as I get a chance.  This may change after I try wearing underwear under a diaper--planned to experience in the next 24 hours.

i kinda wanna know how that goes

i wear till it leaks or till i gotta do something else that requires me to leave my homes. sometimes i keep wearing it even after it leaks leaving a huge pee stain on my chair

It depends of the diaper and the situation, but usually my diapers are wet for several hours before I change.  At work I don't take any chances, so I change before the diaper is soaked. Which means I change every two or three hours, maybe four, depends on how much I have been drinking or if I am wearing a more absorbent diaper.  At home or out shopping I will wear a diaper until it's almost soaked.  If I know I will be sitting a while I will change sooner than if I was standing.  It's less likely I will have a diaper leak if I wet an already very wet diaper while standing vs sitting.

I wear them for as long as possible. The same goes for wet pants and underwear when I'm not wearing diapers. I like to phantasize that there are people around me, and since there's no way to change the diaper in this situation, I just do some other things (like household chores) until "the right time comes", as it were. Feels very naughty and somewhat dangerous, tbh. The feeling of wet, warm bloated fabric kinda intensifies the recent feeling of relief and embarassment, and I love it.

6 hours ago, Marty Silver said:

I wear them for as long as possible. The same goes for wet pants and underwear when I'm not wearing diapers. I like to phantasize that there are people around me, and since there's no way to change the diaper in this situation, I just do some other things (like household chores) until "the right time comes", as it were. Feels very naughty and somewhat dangerous, tbh. The feeling of wet, warm bloated fabric kinda intensifies the recent feeling of relief and embarassment, and I love it.

I can follow this logic.  

As I reported elsewhere, I did an on-purpose in underwear within a diaper.  It always seemed horrid idea.  It turned out totally different from my expectations.  It all got to stay on much longer than planned.  Now I plan to buy more underwear.  I could happily wear the combination for 2 hours after an accident.  Beyond that depends on how 2 hours goes.

Guest lovebeingwet

When I use diapers I like to go in little squirts every few minutes slowly filling it up till it leaks then grab another so I am constantly wet. I can not get enough of the wet feeling between my legs! I have found it even better if I put a wad of paper towels inside the diaper. They help hold my parts in place and help the wetness spread quickly between my legs to my butt. To my very pleasant surprise if I fold them lengthwise like a pad so they fit in the gusset between my legs the paper towels don't negatively affect the effectiveness of the diapers but instead add to the pleasure. They hold the wetness longer and leave a nice wet bulge between my legs that feels amazing when sitting. When standing my favorite is to make the wad is so big that I cant even fully close my legs. Add in a fully soaked diaper that is swollen and I never want that moment to end! I've sat with that for around 4 hours before because it was my last diaper but I prefer to change once full and constantly wet so it's always fresh warm and maximum wetness.

• 2 months later...

I'm not into personally wearing diapers, but I do like the idea of making a woman wear one for kinky purposes, and I'd make sure she was changed soon after her accident. I wouldn't want to give her a rash, and I'd be so turned on by the accident I'd want to fuck her during changing.

That said I do also have a fantasy about making a woman walk with me in public having pooed her skirt, so her knickers are full of poo. But I wouldn't draw it out too long, and I'd clean her up before it could cause a rash on her sexy little bottom.

I don't mind the idea of forcing a woman to wear soiled diapers for hours and hours, but the potential health risks are not worth the kinky fun. My main interest in diapers is to allow a discreet public accident, so, for instance, going out with a walk with her bladder full, and when she just can't hold it anymore she'll let go in her diaper without anyone but us knowing. After we got home we'd have kinky fun.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 12/6/2019 at 9:17 PM, sandy808 said:

It depends of the diaper and the situation, but usually my diapers are wet for several hours before I change.  At work I don't take any chances, so I change before the diaper is soaked. Which means I change every two or three hours, maybe four, depends on how much I have been drinking or if I am wearing a more absorbent diaper.  At home or out shopping I will wear a diaper until it's almost soaked.  If I know I will be sitting a while I will change sooner than if I was standing.  It's less likely I will have a diaper leak if I wet an already very wet diaper while standing vs sitting.

Same for me

• 2 weeks later...

As I wear them for fun I keep them on till they're full, right to the point of leaking.  I've also found that they'll take a fair amount more when standing, so for instance several times I've been to a pub with friends for a few pints and perhaps had a last drink standing or stood up on the bus home for fear that sitting will cause a leak.  Even then I'll use it a bit more before taking it off to use the full capacity, although taking it off needs care as often there's unabsorbed pee if it's maxed out.

• 1 month later...

A few hours at least to a whole day. It depends how many times I've wet the diaper, if I go to bed in the wet diaper (I'm regretfully not a bedwetter, so I usually don't have to worry about wetting the bed), and if I care about leaks (usually throwing down a towel will cover most leaks). Also, if I use boosters or double/triple diaper, the answer changes. 

I've begun changing a little more frequently because I have a diaper stock now, but usually I'll change if I need a shower, or need to go anywhere.

Anywhere from a couple to a few hours to 12 or more hours. It really depends on how wet it is and fluid intake. I probably wear on average for about 5-8 hours being noticeably wet by the end of the 1st or 2nd hour and then legitimately soggy by the 3rd or 4th hour. By the 5th to 8th hour it's usually on the verge of leaking if not leaking already x3

But sometimes I'll pad up before going to bed and wear for long enough that I can be pretty soaked by the time I go to bed and then I'll wear all through the night and then in morning when I sometimes sleep in which usually results in about 12 hours of wear time while being pretty wet. My skin, I think, is somewhat on the less sensitive side and I use powder so I'm sure that helps. I also use pretty absorbent diapees so that probably helps too lol

Edited by LittleOtterPup
spelling and grammar (see edit history)

I think the longest I've done is about 6 hours while wet- the one time I can remember wearing in bed and waking up around 3am needing to pee, so I went ahead and used it then went back to sleep until around 9. Dunno if that counts though.

Most of the time when I wear during the day I'll change in less than 30 minutes. My skin tends to get rashy fairly easy, and I don't particularly like the poofiness and heaviness between my legs when I'm trying to walk around and do other things at the same time. The release is better than the aftermath for me, lol.

• 4 weeks later...