Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Buying diapers in Germany

Greetings ABDLs,

the diapers I bought more than a year ago are running out and I have been researching a bit lately where to buy good medical diapers rather than cheap pullups which are prone to leaking. Money is not a problem, privacy is, though. I would prefer to go out buying diapers physically somewhere leaving my phone at home rather than going out in the internet and having my address leaked and also my bank account. I figured I would have some retreat strategies, if someone saw me, but first of all I need a place to start.

As the caption already says, I am in Germany right now and I wonder where to buy diapers without giving the internet my address, and preferably also without traveling to another city just to do so.

I thought about going to a pharmacy or going to a sanitary house, but when I was at the later they gave me pretty cheap diapers which were not unusable, but they leaked and it could have been more fun... I am wondering whether or not a German pharmacy has diapers, some of you might know. I am also very open for completely different suggestions, as long as I do not have to dox my address in the internet, as I will never be able to get that straight afterwards.

I just buy them over amazon from a sanitary house. Honestly even if you don't want to order them over the internet, they don't care for whom they are. You could just be nice to a neighbour, your grandma or whatever.

I was really nervous when I ordered them the first time but I had nightshift and was asleep when the order arrived (8am, hooray...) so I had no time nor the will to even think about anything but go to sleep again. After that it got clear to me and it was a totally routine at the door: Hello, subscription, bye. No worries at all.

Since then I just order them when I need some and it is just a normal thing to do, no questions.

Hey,

I'm from germany and I buy my diapers online, hadn't had a problem with it so far. But before there were online stores and I was living with my parents I would buy them from a pharmacy. If you check online there are many in which you can preorder what you want on the website. You only have to give them a name, I always used a fake one, they don't check. I got all the kind that I wanted, way better than the stuff you get, when u go there and ask for diapers. You can pay cash and noone will find out about it.

15 hours ago, Zayralius said:

I was really nervous when I ordered them the first time but I had nightshift and was asleep when the order arrived (8am, hooray...) so I had no time nor the will to even think about anything but go to sleep again. After that it got clear to me and it was a totally routine at the door: Hello, subscription, bye. No worries at all.

For me it is not about the questions someone will ask, but about the knowledge that someone gains who wants to know. That girl selling me the diapers at the sanitary house does neither care who I am nor for whom the diapers are. That post guy you mentioned probably does not know whats inside the package, so you are right, he does probably not care either. But Amazon does its money by selling information about you, for example, what you bought. Selling the data to people who do want to know, and those people store it there... eternally? That is the reason why I will not buy adult diapers on Amazon or similar stores in foreseeable future.

When buying at ABU or similar websites, they don't sell my data, I hope at least, it seems to be a quite insensible thing to do for them, but I did not check their privacy policy. Anyways, ABU has got servers, and those can and will be hacked. Trust me. Everyone gets hacked some time. Obviously that is true for all internet vendors. Btw, smaller online stores probably use windows there, so data will not stay there anyways, whether they sell it, get hacked or not. Windows f. e. has effectively a keylogger (and much more). Windows or not, the internet has to be thought of as malicious to a reasonable extent, so getting my address out there in a diaper-ish context is probably not the wisest thing to do anyways.

So assuming, no one gets hacked, I still somehow have to submit the money, though. Banks do sell data on transactions (obviously "anonymized"🙄, how ever that's supposed to work), even though they are not allowed to do so afaik, but suing them does not help me anymore if everyone knows that I like to wear diapers, so here is another way not to buy dips. Reasonably anonymized Bitcoins might be a good payment method, but right now I do not have the necessary resources to do this, I do know Bitcoins are not perfect either. Cash via letter is a option at some online shops, however that needs to get through without someone robbing it. I have been informed that this is usually a problem when sending cash this way.

What would theoretically work is to use bitcoins, somehow get some anonymized Bitcoin, pay using that anonymous account, have the diapers sent to some postal office in the next city without a name but a passphrase, and get the package without getting recognized by too many cameras, you see where this goes.

Btw, don't call me paranoid, because obviously I am not.

Edited by Tailsuser
Better readability. (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Jimbeam261087 said:

I'm from germany and I buy my diapers online, hadn't had a problem with it so far. But before there were online stores and I was living with my parents I would buy them from a pharmacy. If you check online there are many in which you can preorder what you want on the website. You only have to give them a name, I always used a fake one, they don't check. I got all the kind that I wanted, way better than the stuff you get, when u go there and ask for diapers. You can pay cash and noone will find out about it. 

Great tip. Thank you. I am going to try this out.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:34 PM, Nim112 said:

Usually Rossman has a decent selection of Tena, Drynights, and I think Abena. I've bought from there quite often. 

I looked up their stuff on the internet right now they do only have drynites for girls. They go up to 50 kilos, so that might be an option, even though I am male. They do have boys pullups as well, but they only go up to like 26 kilos... I would be quite interested in what others think about crossdressing diapers.

Btw, I got myself some tena slips at a pharmacy. Worked kinda well. There only was one girl at my age who saw me but I did not know her and I hope she already forgot about me. Stressing situation, I pretended to do someone a favor, but tried not to let it seem like an alibi. I do not know if people believed me.