Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

panties under diapers

I've seen discussions about this before but never tried it. I've never worn women's underwear before. I'm not quite sure what came over me this week but I went out and bought some cotton hipster panties. I thought they would be fun to wet while sitting on the toilet or during one of my wetting hypnosis sessions. (they were both amazing) I also got a pair of really soft stretchy ones that felt good just to wear. The fabric was so smooth and soft! I figured I couldn't wear them out and about because I'd just be constantly aroused from the feeling of the fabric. They also felt so good wet! I really wanted to try wetting them while diapered. 

This afternoon I decided to try them under an Abena M4. I usually wear boxers, so I could never wear my normal underwear under a diaper. It would mean instant leaks. The panties are totally covered by the diaper though. I wet them once so far and the feeling was incredible! The warm wetness stays so much longer and the panties help keep me aiming down, so I won't leak if I wet sitting or lying down. I suppose the same could happen with men's briefs. 

Have you wore anything under your diapers? What did you think?

Well, from my profile pic you can probably imagine that I have worn panties under a diaper. When I was growing up I went through like a couple of months where my mom had me wear panties under my Goodnites to bed, so that I'd feel wet and wake up. Only I didn't and all if did was cause leaks and more laundry. 

7 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I ❤️❤️❤️ panties under dipes! Keeps the warm wetness all right against you, and feels so naughty 😁

but I hear what you’re saying....if you’re not careful they totally make them leak faster (which is fun too😍)

12D6ACBC-93B3-459E-B310-6B4ABA07C88F.thumb.jpeg.60cfba2e115aa40a3ec490b9ace33ca7.jpeg

Looks like you definitely managed to leak there! Leaks can be fun as long as you're prepared for it. I wore on an airplane once and leaked. Thankfully I had black jeans on. I wear more on weekends now so I can stay in bed without getting up to pee at night. I don't wet the bed nearly as much as you!

9 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I ❤️❤️❤️ panties under dipes! Keeps the warm wetness all right against you, and feels so naughty 😁

but I hear what you’re saying....if you’re not careful they totally make them leak faster (which is fun too😍)

12D6ACBC-93B3-459E-B310-6B4ABA07C88F.thumb.jpeg.60cfba2e115aa40a3ec490b9ace33ca7.jpeg

I love the idea of a woman wearing panties under her diaper. It combines the naughtiness of panty wetting with the convenience of using a diaper, particularly in public. Btw, very sexy pic, @PrincessPeeach, thanks for posting!

Wow! That is a great feeling!

When ready (sort of) to try underpants under a night diaper, the undies I'd found yesterday had disappeared into my laundry things.  As I looked for fresh undies, a spurt proved me more ready than I thought.  As I continued looking, I braced myself against a laundry basket.  Shortly the lid collapsed leaving me in awkward position, with less pee and a small puddle in my bedroom.  Realizing I was dribbling I tensed my urinary sphincter.  It refused to close completely.  So to avoid a lake and continue, I pulled on boxers and a night diaper over them.

Then I flopped onto my bed and let my body do as it wanted.  Naturally, the boxers created some leakage.  But the warm wet felt great.  I got up to check the leak.  Even though I totally let go, the wet spot was only palm sized.  I'm still in the same boxers plus diaper.  The warm wet makes me want to pee again.

Well since @PrincessPeeach shared, I thought I might as well too 🙂

Here's what happens when you wear panties under your Goodnite. It doesn't wake you up or keep your bed dry. It just means you wake up in wet panties, sheets, and a wet diaper. 

These are from a movie I shot.

Enjoy,

Rach

I also found this (though the video link is dead):

And this one too:

Oh gosh, I made a bunch of these 🙂

20 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Well since @PrincessPeeach shared, I thought I might as well too 🙂

Here's what happens when you wear panties under your Goodnite. It doesn't wake you up or keep your bed dry. It just means you wake up in wet panties, sheets, and a wet diaper. 

Thank you for sharing these! And for including my post in your celebration post. As someone who's only wet for fun my whole life, it's hard for me to imagine wetting being something that isn't a choice. I'm glad you've found pleasure in it now. The soggy tables have turned!

This very enjoyable method does present it's own issues to solve:

1.  Some other-where Rachel mentioned as a teen getting diaper rash from something similar.

2.  The diaper used needs to absorb however much pee you'll release while wearing.

For the third, I'll describe my experience last night.  Having done a test pee, I decided to use diaper over under pants for the night.  All I have for night right now is the tap-tab type,  It's a bad type for self diapering.  It's really hard to get it taped correctly.  In previous use the clammy feeling eventually woke me.  Then I'd change myself and back to sleep.  Those diapers were good enough for that.  Even though I tried carefully, I couldn't get the tabs quite right.

When I woke to pee, I remembered to use the diaper and not get up.  The second time my bladder woke me, diaper over undies still felt good and I peed without thought.  I remember barely waking some hours later again peeing and fell back to sleep while still peeing.  The 3rd night pee surprised me as I usually only need one night pee and sometimes two.  An estimated half bladder worth puddle decorated my bed.  Then I looked at the clock.  It was 4 hours past my normal wake up time.  The third night pee was actually my usual morning pee.

Given that I released the 2nd like it was an old habit and started the third before waking (even though it was my usual waking time), I'm wondering how long I could wear the diaper-underwear combination before sleep peeing becomes much more frequent for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:27 PM, kalle2020 said:

I love the idea of a woman wearing panties under her diaper. It combines the naughtiness of panty wetting with the convenience of using a diaper, particularly in public. Btw, very sexy pic, @PrincessPeeach, thanks for posting!

I so love wearing my satin panties under my pull up nappies its feels so nice wetting and being safe at the same time something I have done for years, fantastic pictures thanks for posting!

• 3 months later...