Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in public / peeing in public

Let me start by saying that I know there are plenty of these topics and threads on here already.

Some of the other threads I see suggest all the same ideas or don’t really go into detail. I wanted to make a post of my own that shares my ideas and gives other people ideas on how to wet in public, but without suggesting  thing that will leave a mess like “just go to the mall and pee while walking around” or  “just go into the bathroom stall and pee on the floor instead of using the toilet” even tho those sound like they’d be so much fun it’s not right to make a mess that someone else has to clean up 

One of my biggest fantasies is to go to the movies and just pee whenever I felt the need to throughout the whole movie or get really desperate and try to hold till the end but giving up and flooding the seat. Another one of my fantasies is to pee in a public changing room especially one that has carpets. However, I could never bring myself to do that though because it’d be making a mess that would be too difficult to clean up and would damage another persons property. To that got me thinking about what are other ways to sneakily pee in public but not make a mess that someone else would have to clean up. 

I’ve put together a list of ways to sneakily wet/ pee in public but still feel like you are being naughty without making a mess that someone else will have to clean up.

- on the beach: this one is obvious. Wether you want to wet in your bathing suit or jeans, day or night the beach/ boardwalk gives you plenty of options. You could wet while walking along the beach or you could let go while your standing. You could pee while sunbathing. You could go in the ocean and let loose. You could pee while sitting in the sand either packing it close to your crotch or digging a hole to pee in. You could crawl under the boardwalk and sneak a pee under there. You could pee while using one of the beach showers. While walking along the board walk. Since most people spend a whole day at the beach , you could drink loads of water and do all of these. Endless possibilities at the beach because it’ll all wash away either with rain, the ocean, or the sun will dry it up.

-parking lot/ parking garage: this ones nice because as opposed to wetting while in the store/mall and making a mess someone else has to mop up, your pee will dry up on its own or wash away in rain. You could walk around inside the store or mall while super desperate and when you feel like you can’t make it head towards your car and pee on our way there or You could do your grocery shopping while desperate and let loose while loading the groceries into the car. That way as soon as your done wetting you could get in your car and leave. No one should notice if your sneaky about it, and people don’t care to watch you while loading groceries to notice. You could pull into a parking spot, get out of your car ,pretend to check your tires and pee as your walking around your car. If you are in a  Parking garage you could pop a squat by your car and pee. Or you could slowly pee yourself as your walking around the parking lot/ parking garage looking for your car. While parked, you could sit in your car and pee having it land outside your car. 

- at the pool: this one is similar to the beach but may be considered a bit rude. Obviously peeing in the pool, whether it’s slowly while your swimming, all at once, while doing a flip or a hand stand, while on a pool float, while sitting on the edge and having it flood around you and pour into the pool, or while jumping in there’s many ways to make peeing in the pool more fun. If it’s at a water park or hotel pool you could pee while laying on one of the reclining chairs. You can pee while getting out of the pool. If it’s a backyard pool you can get out and pee in the grass. 

- front / back yard: this ones good if your shy to do something too public because your still at home and can easily run inside and change when done. You can pee while doing yard work. While getting the mail. As you're bringing in the groceries. While walking into/ out from your car. While mowing the lawn. 

- at the park: I know it’s weird to be at the park by yourself as an adult but these are just some suggestions. Let loose on the swing, either just sitting on the swing or while swinging. You could pee while at the top ,while sliding down the slide or while sitting at the bottom of the slide. Yes it may leave a little puddle on the slide but if you do it late at night or while it’s raining it’ll dry up or wash away by the time someone slides down it. You could pee while playing on the park set itself because they usually have holes in them so they aren’t soaked after the rain, so your pee will just flow right through it. You could pee while walking around the park or the pond if your park has a pond. You could sit on a bench or at a picnic table and pee. 

-at the store : before you say “ but that’ll leave a puddle someone else has to clean up,” hear me out. Some stores like Walmart, Home Depot , Lowe’s etc. have outdoor sections. You can wet while in the outdoor section and the pee puddle who’ll wash away in the rain or the sun will dry it up. Sometimes there are leaking hoses in the outdoor sections, you could stand in the puddle that the hose made and pee, your puddle will blend in with the hose and no one would be suspicious. You could walk around the store while desperate and when you start leaking or can’t hold it anymore go to the outdoor section and let loose. Peeing while squatting is always fun and it spreads nicer too so you could crouch down to look  at stuff on lower shelves and let go . You make as many puddles as you want letting little spurts go every time you stop. Or you could pee while walking around and make one path of pee. 

- miscellaneous : something like the flea market, you could pee while walking around there. Or at a concert if it’s outdoors, instead of leaving the concert to go pee just let loose where you stand. If your in college, wetting while walking around campus, or while walking to your car after class. You could go for a walk or a jog and pee while your out. While at the gym you could pee above any drains in the changing room or while in the shower. 

If there’s any other ways to pee in public that I didn’t mention that you want to add or if you want to add on to what I have, please do so! These are just the ones I was able to throw together off the top of my head. 

Some tips to hide the wettings: wear dark clothes, if you're in a bathing suit no one will be able to tell if it’s pee or water unless you wet while your bathing suit was dry, and if you leave as soon as your done wetting you’re less likely to get caught. If you don’t want the wetting to show you can always wear layers or wear a dress/skirt.

This thread parallels one of my favorite fantasies. A twenty something women (maybe with one or two other like-minded women) wakes early, includes 600 mL (about 20 Fl Oz) with breakfast. Equipped with a large water bottle (each), she (or they) drive to a park with a beach. They stop and watches ducks in a pond for a few minutes. (A former landlady wore a granny dress so her morning pee would run into the grass without being noticed – every morning.)

For the next, assume the girls wear short skirts with liquid-sheading panties. She (they) rehydrate while following foot trails toward the beach. She watches sailboats from a seawall or stone garden wall (wall’s back side mostly foliage hidden). After a while she shifts to a new position; hips back of wall, elbows on knees and chin in hands. She then pees down the wall’s back side.

The walk continues along the beach proper. The beach has accumulated tree trunks escaped from logging operations. Choosing a log she settles. Now she views “park goers” relaxing on inner tubes and air mattresses. Nets hanging from inner tubes contain sun screen and sodas. The flotilla looks too relaxed to bother with shore leave. Presumably, they pee as needed. The idea becomes suggestive. Our leading lady repeats her wall method, but down the tree trunk's backside.

Our main character decides her black swim suit is needed. She follows the rose garden short cut. The exquisite roses deserve closer observation. At a particularly attractive bush she kneels on the grass and sits back on her ankles. Noticing she can already pee again, she releases a stream between her ankles.

Reaching the car, “Maybe I didn’t need quite so much hydration!” She pulls a tire pressure meter from her handbag and squats pretending to check tire pressure. And of course what she’s really doing is. . .

Retrieving her black two-piece, she changes in the parking-lot restroom. Somehow she “forgets” the restroom’s primary purpose.

Again on the beach path, she notices a semi-hidden cu-de-sac between waist-high salal and taller salmon-berry. Standing between the bushes picking berries she – you know by now.

Having emptied her water bottle some time earlier she throws it into recycling at the snack stand (which has conventional restrooms). After buying a replacement filtered water again “forgets” to use the restrooms. She returns to her favorite beach area.

Although wading, she postpones her next bladder call. Instead she returns to the washed in tree trucks. She digs a shallow ditch between two logs and does the usual. She then covers the ditch.

Not sure of so many quick fillings after effect, she puts an absorbent mat on her car seat. (Yes. I still like my washable, reusable PeePod Mat.)

At home she puts an absorbent mat on her desk chair. She writes her adventures for sharing on omo.org.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:26 AM, mysecretomo said:

You could do your grocery shopping while desperate and let loose while loading the groceries into the car. That way as soon as your done wetting you could get in your car and leave.

I've pooped my pants that way. For wetting, all I've been game to do is wet while walking home at night. No-one's around to see me, and I walk on the grass so there's no trail.

Not quite wetting in public, but I have wet myself in my car on long drives and have gone into gas stations to change out of my wet cloths. I had the thrill of being wet in full sight, but without leaving someone the mess. I also have leaked in public places on accident when I was holding a little too long. Another one I enjoy is to get REALLY desperate at a bar then make the walk home knowing I won't make it.

Have done some of the OP's scenarios.  Always wanted to try a theatre, but that is just a no go for destructive reasons. 

Parking lot, or open air parking garage works fine.  And the parks are great too.  Once was able to watch some professional golf (live at the course) on a solo trip and found it very easy to be away from the main areas of fans, sit down on the grass with my back to to a tree and just relax 😉  Many, many port-a-potties available for changing if needed too.  Outdoor baseball stands offer possibilities too.  Always nice to be able to see an attractive gal from afar while letting go, too.

I've just come back from seeing a few friends - a 2h train journey after quite a few beers, then a bus ride. To be fair I'm sure the train probably had toilets, but I didn't fancy getting up to look for them so I held it.

On the bus I now needed to go even more! Of course, wetting yourself on someone else's seats is awful, but on the bus I decided let a bit of pee out and got the front of my trousers wet. My bottom was still dry so no pee got on the seat, and the small stain was easily covered by my coat. A bit risky, but if you're careful you can pee a bit in public without damaging anything 😄

Cycling home from the bus stop I tried to go a bit more, but I couldn't start peeing while riding, even if I stopped pedalling for a while. Wonder how athletes do it!