Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Snow Boarding On Thanksgiving

A last minute work trip landed me in Vale, Co. for Thanksgiving. I figured sense I would be there I might as well hit the mountain too. I have been interested in wearing diapers while snow boarding. i brought a Northshore MegaMax with me in my bag and changed into in Thanksgiving Morning. I spent the rest of the day having a great time boarding and stopping to rest and look out over the Valley. 

At one point I sat there on a run looking out over the beautiful landscape and let loose. It felt great to sit there and wet myself with that great view. I boarded the rest of the day and had dinner in the village still in my diaper. 

All in all it was an amazing Thanksgiving. 

THIS.  And other adventures.  I always get worried though.  If something were to happen, like an accident.

Now I'm being airlifted off a mountain with a broken leg and the medical staff and rescue skiers see what I am wearing.

But I have strongly considered doing this during snowy days in general.  The puffy snow pants and the swish swish sound they make are overkill at hiding the biggest of diapers.

'

I do recall an instance (years ago) where I was at a Ski Lodge at Snoqualmie Pass.  And a fellow lodger around my age was wearing some sort of pullup (probably for bedwetting) as I could hear the distinct crinkle exclusive to goodnites.  He was nonchalantly wearing them everywhere in the lodge under his underarmor leggings.  And I am pretty sure he did not bother to change when he left for the drifts for several hours and came back.

Sure enough I heard the distinct crinkling. 

Though the idea of wearing during skiing is extremely practical.  Using a toilet can take time, be awkward with your boots and layers, and inconvenient when you're at the top of the path.

Though the idea of wearing during skiing is extremely practical.  Using a toilet can take time, be awkward with your boots and layers, and inconvenient when you're at the top of the path.

...plus, you don't have to free yourself for the cold air. The ski resorts I go to have old houses as restaurants (the alp houses we all know) and the windows in the toilets are mostly opened. Would be nice to not put your bum on -5°C cold toilet lids.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, Will1994 said:

..The puffy snow pants and the swish swish sound they make are overkill at hiding the biggest of diapers.

I do recall an instance (years ago) where I was at a Ski Lodge at Snoqualmie Pass.  And a fellow lodger around my age was wearing some sort of pullup (probably for bedwetting) as I could hear the distinct crinkle exclusive to goodnites.  He was nonchalantly wearing them everywhere in the lodge under his underarmor leggings.  And I am pretty sure he did not bother to change when he left for the drifts for several hours and came back.

Sure enough I heard the distinct crinkling...

This made me think of a new fantasy, thank you!

Deals with wetting diapers under snow bibs, while inner-tubing at a ski lodge.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/54441-wetting-on-the-slopes-snowpants-wetting-fantasy-with-a-friend/

Edited by chorlax123 (see edit history)
On 12/1/2019 at 5:02 AM, Will1994 said:

THIS.  And other adventures.  I always get worried though.  If something were to happen, like an accident.

Now I'm being airlifted off a mountain with a broken leg and the medical staff and rescue skiers see what I am wearing.

I had the same worry about if something happened and I ended up in the hospital. I just figure you can't not do something you want to do just for fear of being caught in some remote chance like that. 

Plus even if it happened you could say something like, I wear them sometimes when bathrooms aren't handy. 

I really enjoyed the experience though. I have wanted to do it for a long time.