Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Two Accidents in a Day

Great stories here. I sympathize with you on the early morning calls. I deal with those, too. Really is a pain in the ass to get up at 2:00 AM sometimes. At least you got to enjoy your call a bit more than just closing it out. It sounded like a pretty full morning. 😝 You definitely ended the night on a high note, too. 😄 A little extra bonus for all your hard work today!

5 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Great stories here. I sympathize with you on the early morning calls. I deal with those, too. Really is a pain in the ass to get up at 2:00 AM sometimes. At least you got to enjoy your call a bit more than just closing it out. It sounded like a pretty full morning. 😝 You definitely ended the night on a high note, too. 😄 A little extra bonus for all your hard work today!

Yes, the early calls can get a bit annoying, but my coworkers and cycle every week, so I only have to field these calls about once a month. All in all, it was a very full morning and certainly a great way to wrap it all up 😛 My friends said I deserved some relaxation for being up so early for so long, though they probably didn't expect me to take it so literally!

1 hour ago, DiaperedGuy said:

Wow, what great stories!!!  My pants were more than just wet with pee by the end of the second one!!  

I'm glad you enjoyed my stories!😀

51 minutes ago, strokeknight2 said:

Great stories! I used to have some really long calls on tech support in a job I previously had. I was the one calling, not giving the support. I was having stomach issues one day and I knew I'd be on a long call, so I put on a diaper before I dialed in. I'm glad I did. It was full by the end of our hour-long call. 

I actually did have some diapers stowed away somewhere, but clearly I should keep them handy for situations just like this 😉