Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unfortunate Accident

My first experience i ever witnessed was when I was in 7th. I and Suma were very good friends, what ever we did, we used to do it together.

One day the 11th August 2007 turned to be very unfortunate for her, she was sitting in the end of the school ground was looking very uncomfortable. I went and sat beside her and asked her what is the matter, she said she had not went to the toilet at home and now she needs to pee urgently, her stomach was grumbling which meant she had to poop as well.

We had a rule in our school that we are not supposed to enter into building before prayers, I asked her if we could go behind the parking area to have a squat their, that was when she said she need to poop as well. By the time we could take a decision to pee there bell rang for prayer.

Suma stands exactly in front of me in the prayer line, as soon she came into line her urgency grew much extent, she started shaking her legs and stood cross legged. PT teacher came to the stage and announced stand - at - ease, withing a fraction of second she split her legs, a loud yet short lived fart escaped her and rivulets of urine started pouring down her legs, she could only stop her pee after 5-6 seconds.

She did not leak any more urine for the next 3-4 minutes, but it was evident she was leaking as drops used to fall every now and then. The next part of the assembly came and it was Pledge. She raised a hand in a way to take the oath and other was sitting deep in between her legs. No sooner the drops she was leaking became stream and it was now fully out of her control, she kept peeing for next 40 - 50 seconds. Just as she finished her pee, poop started filling her panty as well.

A teacher who looks after students in the prayer time noticed her accident and took her to the janitor's room and after that I never saw her again in my life.