Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW 3D request thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A request made from Discord Pom, from the game Them fighting herds with a full bladder

Sorry for the delay, I got very a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶  distracted + I wanted to get better at making humans in 3D and this request felt like a good moment to start. The render only took 30 minues so i

Ater toning down animations from 1 minute to 10 seconds (and then adding an extra second because it looked too fast with just 10)  and making the changes nessesary  this request is done. Sorry in adva

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MelIsOk said:

I like it, but I would like a scene with him wetting too

Also, I'd like an ending that's funny because why not

If I remember correctly I slightly suggested that requests were closed in the description of Evab's animation, so I'll go ahead and say it oficially, requests are closed.

for now

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 12/3/2019 at 6:59 PM, Omo luna said:

Well if you’re still doing request I was wondering if I could request Princess Celestia with a 3 day full bladder and bowling ball size bladder bulge and if you don’t know who’s princess Celestia I’ll show you on discord 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:02 PM, Ninji said:

Anthro celestia?

What dress? 

When are you getting to it,  bomb?  I could draw it, I'm already going to do a free Ocellus for someone (non anthro but I do anthro)

I went all out with this request because it looks like more than one person was interested in it, I used mostly everything I learned from the previous requests for this one, that said feel free to tell me if I went overboard and tired to put too much into a single image

Celestia_bulge_v03.thumb.png.6813024c7bc63a8494ddf71f604df690.png

Here is a version with an xray of the clothes as well

Celestia_bulge_v06.thumb.png.059297dc1e66540793ab1219e8224c9a.png

On 11/29/2019 at 3:18 PM, Lapiiss said:

J-Just something that popped into my head recently... do you think I could request a comic about Pinkie Pie (either horse version or Equestria Girls version, whichever you'd prefer) attempting to contain her piss for as long as possible! She's decided she can increase the time she gets to spend with her friends and making ponies smile if she avoids peeing for good, I'm thinking she manages to last a full week before she bursts in the middle of a large party~!

Maybe this party happens on the final day and she spends the entire time impossibly bursting, drinking punch to punish her bladder, eventually just hunching in a corner, legs tightly crossed, for a full hour she struggles and grunts, before she dashes over to a water feature in the middle of the room and relieves herself violently through her already soaked panties!

S..Something like that... whatever you're willing to do! ❤️

I'd actually like to see that!

I opened a new comission thread that includes 2D, 3D and pixel art as possible art styles (I still have no idea why that naked figure it still the preview picture)

I will not be taking free requests for a bit, I have mutiple personal projects I want to do and I also want to see if not having free options will make the paid one more popular (or if it will just make me look like a stingy motherblooper)

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...