Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW 3D request thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A request made from Discord Pom, from the game Them fighting herds with a full bladder

Sorry for the delay, I got very a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶  distracted + I wanted to get better at making humans in 3D and this request felt like a good moment to start. The render only took 30 minues so i

Ater toning down animations from 1 minute to 10 seconds (and then adding an extra second because it looked too fast with just 10)  and making the changes nessesary  this request is done. Sorry in adva

Posted Images

So I recently tried animating again and I must admit I forgot how slow I am doing it, 5.5 seconds took me around a week to make.

I am mentioning this because I have decide 1 minute per request is too long with my current skill, only Evab has submited an animation request so far so I decided it would be a good time to say this before another one is. 

I am not cancelling said request but I'm going to be talking in Dms to the one that placed it to see if they wouldn't mind changing it to be shorter.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Bombality said:

So I recently tried animating again and I must admit I forgot how slow I am doing it, 5.5 seconds took me around a week to make.

I am mentioning this because I have decide 1 minute per request is too long with my current skill, only Evab has submited an animation request so far so I decided it would be a good time to say this before another one is. 

I am not cancelling said request but I'm going to be talking in Dms to the one that placed it to see if they wouldn't mind changing it to be shorter.

Just get faster lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 2:21 PM, Masyanyalover said:

Could you do a Masyanya bladder inflation animation in almost offical style? Be sure to add lots of Moaning , belly rubbing, and ahegao if you can! 

On 11/29/2019 at 7:38 PM, Bombality said:

If by "almost offical style" you mean the design I used in the comic, then yes

Ater toning down animations from 1 minute to 10 seconds (and then adding an extra second because it looked too fast with just 10)  and making the changes nessesary  this request is done. Sorry in advance to those who don't like absolute unit sized bladders.

If you don't count the time I spent working on parts of the animation that ended being scrapped I think this one only took me around a week, which is saying something because it's twice as long as my previous animation... that I am now remembering I never showed... point is I think I may be getting slightly faster (too bad this was the only animation request in the list and due to the amount of thing on it right now I may not be able to accept more request for a bit)

Feedback is appreciated but before anyone mentions is, yes I know that filling your bladder from your mouth make no sense, the only way I can explain that is "cartoon magic" but it was part of th way the requester wanted it.

Guest Masyanyalover
54 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Ater toning down animations from 1 minute to 10 seconds (and then adding an extra second because it looked too fast with just 10)  and making the changes nessesary  this request is done. Sorry in advance to those who don't like absolute unit sized bladders.

If you don't count the time I spent working on parts of the animation that ended being scrapped I think this one only took me around a week, which is saying something because it's twice as long as my previous animation... that I am now remembering I never showed... point is I think I may be getting slightly faster (too bad this was the only animation request in the list and due to the amount of thing on it right now I may not be able to accept more request for a bit)

Feedback is appreciated but before anyone mentions is, yes I know that filling your bladder from your mouth make no sense, the only way I can explain that is "cartoon magic" but it was part of th way the requester wanted it.

Chug! Chug! Chug!

edit: I hope you don’t mind if I upload this to YouTube, and it doesn’t break any rules of the TOS. 

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
9 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I’m not him, but I don’t think I would want someone else uploading something I made, with or without credit.

He didn’t respond, so I think he is ok with it. 

Guest Masyanyalover
10 hours ago, Bombality said:

: )

OOF

I didn't expect such controversy from forgetting to answer that question. I am ok with it, they did credit me when posting the comic I made for her to furaffinity so I'm assuming she would do the same for youtube.

Do not worry, I did!

https://youtu.be/zwXU4xQd3Qk

Today I will be posting 2 finished works... because I forgot to post the first one when it was done...

The first one is the second part of NaughtyNoid's (now Geniefan) request. I'll be posting the second one later but it will be done today (unless you live in a time zone in which tomorrow is in 1 or 2 hours).

On 11/30/2019 at 6:19 AM, Geniefan said:

Can you make Genie from the animated version of Disney's Aladdin (if not then you can do a female version) waiting outside the bathroom and crossing his legs while Jasmine is inside putting on her makeup? I would also like to see a wetting version.

TheGenie_wet_v5.thumb.png.ccebf63b9b99916acfdcd350a954fa14.png+

The second work I'll be posting today is requested by Soundwave012 in private message: "Please make a picture about Valkyrie from Clash of Clans desperately (crotch holdig, knocking on the door etc.) standing infront of an occupied wooden port-a-potty with a bigger bladder bulge. Thanks in forward."

Valkyrie_BladBulge.thumb.png.420e3b49a42acb52c1a35a1b9dda8d07.png

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

The second work I'll be posting today is requested by Soundwave012 in private message: "Please make a picture about Valkyrie from Clash of Clans desperately (crotch holdig, knocking on the door etc.) standing infront of an occupied wooden port-a-potty with a bigger bladder bulge. Thanks in forward."

Valkyrie_BladBulge.thumb.png.420e3b49a42acb52c1a35a1b9dda8d07.png

Is it just me or does this one seem really dark? Did you accidentally screw up the opacity on something? (I don’t know how blender works, I just know that this one looks dark)

6 hours ago, Bombality said:

Today I will be posting 2 finished works... because I forgot to post the first one when it was done...

The first one is the second part of NaughtyNoid's (now Geniefan) request. I'll be posting the second one later but it will be done today (unless you live in a time zone in which tomorrow is in 1 or 2 hours).

TheGenie_wet_v5.thumb.png.ccebf63b9b99916acfdcd350a954fa14.png+

Thanks! I love this!

9 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Is it just me or does this one seem really dark? Did you accidentally screw up the opacity on something? (I don’t know how blender works, I just know that this one looks dark)

I made the light slightly brighter, I hope it's noticeable, also since I was already going back to it I decided to ad something extra

Valkyrie_BladBulge_v02.thumb.png.7e4ab3ea9978fc3de63a8e3337eac009.png

17 hours ago, Bombality said:

The person who comissioned this piece

Coyote_v5.thumb.png.edcd6bd056a8a12fb72f191b7ae4722a.png

wanted to see it done in 3D as well... a simple request actually.

This is the first time I have used the hair particles in blender, I was scared to at first because I though they would lag my computer, suprisingly they didn't though so this went smootly

Coyote_peedesp_3D_v04.thumb.png.561f8f156007d7ef58e5e0d7ef5a7c34.png

It’s funny that you didn’t actually use the hair particles for the hair

On 2/13/2020 at 6:57 PM, MelIsOk said:

Can you do black spy (from spy vs spy) omorashi?

I decided to watch a bunch of Spy vs Spy clips to get an idea of what to do for this request and decided that I couldn't make something with one of the 2 without including the other. So wheter the white spy is gonna send the toilet flying right as its about to be used or send the fellow spy depends on what you want more, desperation or a funnier ending

Spy_peedesp_v02.thumb.png.66cc5ef6be59fab4149eab1b5d01bd42.png