Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW 3D request thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A request made from Discord Pom, from the game Them fighting herds with a full bladder

Sorry for the delay, I got very a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶  distracted + I wanted to get better at making humans in 3D and this request felt like a good moment to start. The render only took 30 minues so i

Ater toning down animations from 1 minute to 10 seconds (and then adding an extra second because it looked too fast with just 10)  and making the changes nessesary  this request is done. Sorry in adva

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Omo luna said:

So do I Hey are you familiar with the tumblr name askcrinkletwilight

Back when I used to have a Tumblr yes. Do they share any of my work? 

My Tumblr was ninjiinabox. I'll see if it's still there but I want to delete all my old stuff and start new. 

I don't draw diapers alot, but I'm in love with an adult baby,  so I've been learning the ways of the poof and powder. 

2 minutes ago, Nullvoid said:

Back when I used to have a Tumblr yes. Do they share any of my work? 

My Tumblr was ninjiinabox. I'll see if it's still there but I want to delete all my old stuff and start new. 

I don't draw diapers alot, but I'm in love with an adult baby,  so I've been learning the ways of the poof and powder. 

Well you’re talking to the owner of the blog oh if you have discord tell me your discord if you want to 

4 minutes ago, Omo luna said:

Didn’t work try this Azurebow#2632

Not working. 

4 minutes ago, Bombality said:

There are 5 requests and a comission (which  takes priority) before I get to this one

Then it's up to them?

We could both do the anthro celestia.

I use models for posing and backgrounds but I don't know how to make good models like your Pom,  I use premade rigs and basic shapes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Masyanyalover
On 11/29/2019 at 7:38 PM, Bombality said:

I make my own models

If by "almost offical style" you mean the design I used in the comic, then yes

This one may be difficult because of having to make more then one character but I'll do my best

OK! I’d enjoy that also, how are you doing on it btw?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 11:27 AM, Omorashi100 said:

I want to have X Men Evolution Rogue in this outfit but older holding her crotch and pee dancing while waiting for a fellow X men to get out of the bathroom.

Sorry for the delay, I got very a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶  distracted + I wanted to get better at making humans in 3D and this request felt like a good moment to start.

The render only took 30 minues so if you see something that needs fixing or doesn't look right let me know because I may be able to fix it

Rogue_peedesp_3D.thumb.png.39a7cc2c0f0179e8cecd03d416462d2f.png

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

Sorry for the delay, I got very a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶  distracted + I wanted to get better at making humans in 3D and this request felt like a good moment to start.

The render only took 30 minues so if you see something that needs fixing or doesn't look right let me know because I may be able to fix it

Rogue_peedesp_3D.thumb.png.39a7cc2c0f0179e8cecd03d416462d2f.png

I approve this picture.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:41 AM, Bombality said:

This looks really good! Nice job, Bomb! It's not my request or anything so this is more or less just my thoughts on the models, but I feel like the eyes are weird on the girl in the bathroom, (sorry, I'm not familiar with the X men) but they don't look weird for the girl waiting. It may be because they are obstructed by her hair, but did you do anything different to the eyes for the desperate one?

8 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I guess Rogue is a goth now?

I don't choose the designs I just make them... though while working on the request after this one I noticed that blender tends to make colors slighly more grey than their original so her skin may be more white in this image than it should

10 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

This looks really good! Nice job, Bomb! It's not my request or anything so this is more or less just my thoughts on the models, but I feel like the eyes are weird on the girl in the bathroom, (sorry, I'm not familiar with the X men) but they don't look weird for the girl waiting. It may be because they are obstructed by her hair, but did you do anything different to the eyes for the desperate one?

I made the eyes of the one in the bathroom slighyly smaller vertically but they are mostly the same so yes, the reason they look better on the holding one may be because the hair covers half of them, I am still struggling with 3D eyes

On 1/3/2020 at 1:14 AM, Omorashi100 said:

I approve this picture.

Glad you like it 😀

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

I kinda forgot to make a list of the requests this time around so after cheking the thread and my DMs for a bit this is the list I have

Tell me if I'm forgeting someone or if I messed up the order somewhere (I divided Lapiss's request in two because 7 days of holding is either gonna make a big comic or one with a lot of wasted potential)

No. Requester Character Type Topic
1 Lapiss Pinkine Pie Big comic (1st half) Bladder bulge
2 Evab100 Masnya Animation Bladder inflation
1 Lapiss Pinkine Pie Big comic (2nd half) Bladder bulge
3 NaughtyNoid The genie 2 images Pee desperation
4 Omo luna Celestia Image Bladder bulge
5 Soundwave Valkirye (Clash of clans) Image Bladder bulge
  • 4 weeks later...

Both Lapiss and Evab requests are going to take quite a bit to complete so I decided to do the first half of the next request on the list to keep this thread somewhat active regadless of that.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:19 AM, NaughtyNoid said:

Can you make Genie from the animated version of Disney's Aladdin waiting outside the bathroom and crossing his legs while Jasmine is inside putting on her makeup? I would also like to see a wetting version.

TheGenie_peedesp_v2.thumb.png.d92f29dcf7a91e0c4197622f9a5d3349.png

(also I just looked above and realized how similar this image is to the last one I made, sorry for that)

(also number 2: this is the first time I didn't forget to put my "signature", if you can, tell me what you think of it)

On 2/5/2020 at 12:24 AM, Bombality said:

Both Lapiss and Evab requests are going to take quite a bit to complete so I decided to do the first half of the next request on the list to keep this thread somewhat active regadless of that.

TheGenie_peedesp_v2.thumb.png.d92f29dcf7a91e0c4197622f9a5d3349.png

(also I just looked above and realized how similar this image is to the last one I made, sorry for that)

(also number 2: this is the first time I didn't forget to put my "signature", if you can, tell me what you think of it)

I love that! Thanks! Edit: Almost reminds me of their Kingdom Hearts models.

Edited by NaughtyNoid (see edit history)