Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW 3D request thread

So you may or not have seen my request thread at some point

Well, it’s objective was to allow me to improve my art skills and I consider I’ve reached the point where I can start a commission thread instead, thanks to everyone who suggested it.

However, there is still an area I feel like I can improve. For quite a while now I have been using 3D models to help myself in the making of drawing backgrounds

image.thumb.png.e67cd8b4ea43373db6ead3d6b18c3496.png 

image.thumb.png.5a03a6d25bf51e3ce4dc1ebf48b8e446.png

And as of recently, the characters too

image.thumb.png.83d643a6fbdf6b1f89171d2053898da3.png

image.thumb.png.2bf4773791ba3bc85f17fbe6cc15f557.png

Not to mention the two animations I made

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AMi54f3U6My9rTGR-j0yLkIwaMNalV7-/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A98eXneL4yDt9lSlfXd5G6LwE1Wtry3d/view?usp=sharing

But I feel like I can do much more with it than just references and that my animations ca still improve a lot so I’m starting this thread to see how much I can actually do and how much I can improve.

Rules

No diapers

No poop

Pseudo rules

If your commission has any of these expect them to be changed as follows

Nudity

Underwear or revealing clothes are ok but expect their physics to act as if under them the character looked like this

(image)

And if the request does specify something that requires nudity, expect me to find a way to show that without being explicit.

For example:

(image)

Gore

If you want exploding bladders or x-rays I won’t deny them but don’t expect any blood or a realistic veiny bladder, rather something more similar to a flesh colored balloon filled with lemonade

(image)

Underage

If you request an underage character I’ll age it up to 18 years old… probably without warning too, should be expected at this point given that now it’s against the page rules to draw underage people as the focus.

Other

You can request the same things as in my last request thread, single images or comics but unlike there you will be able to request something else, animation.

2D animation is something I never dared to touch because I’m well aware that it’s massively time consuming but I’m pretty sure 3D animation is much easier to handle. Still if you are going to request an animation think of something that would last less than a minute, at least for now  maybe when I'm more confortable with the progress of making them I can make longer ones.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A request made from Discord Pom, from the game Them fighting herds with a full bladder

Sorry for the delay, I got very a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶  distracted + I wanted to get better at making humans in 3D and this request felt like a good moment to start. The render only took 30 minues so i

Ater toning down animations from 1 minute to 10 seconds (and then adding an extra second because it looked too fast with just 10)  and making the changes nessesary  this request is done. Sorry in adva

Posted Images

J-Just something that popped into my head recently... do you think I could request a comic about Pinkie Pie (either horse version or Equestria Girls version, whichever you'd prefer) attempting to contain her piss for as long as possible! She's decided she can increase the time she gets to spend with her friends and making ponies smile if she avoids peeing for good, I'm thinking she manages to last a full week before she bursts in the middle of a large party~!

Maybe this party happens on the final day and she spends the entire time impossibly bursting, drinking punch to punish her bladder, eventually just hunching in a corner, legs tightly crossed, for a full hour she struggles and grunts, before she dashes over to a water feature in the middle of the room and relieves herself violently through her already soaked panties!

S..Something like that... whatever you're willing to do! <3

2 hours ago, Evab100 said:

Are animations allowed for requests?

Yes they are

"You can request the same things as in my last request thread, single images or comics but unlike there you will be able to request something else, animation.

2D animation is something I never dared to touch because I’m well aware that it’s massively time consuming but I’m pretty sure 3D animation is much easier to handle. Still if you are going to request an animation think of something that would last less than a minute, at least for now  maybe when I'm more confortable with the progress of making them I can make longer ones."

1 hour ago, Lapiiss said:

J-Just something that popped into my head recently... do you think I could request a comic about Pinkie Pie (either horse version or Equestria Girls version, whichever you'd prefer) attempting to contain her piss for as long as possible! She's decided she can increase the time she gets to spend with her friends and making ponies smile if she avoids peeing for good, I'm thinking she manages to last a full week before she bursts in the middle of a large party~!

Maybe this party happens on the final day and she spends the entire time impossibly bursting, drinking punch to punish her bladder, eventually just hunching in a corner, legs tightly crossed, for a full hour she struggles and grunts, before she dashes over to a water feature in the middle of the room and relieves herself violently through her already soaked panties!

S..Something like that... whatever you're willing to do! ❤️

Ok, also, you mention they get their panties wet at some point, but I'm pretty sure Pinkie spends 99% of the time withtous clothes (at least in horse version), does that mean thet she wears something to the party given the ocassion or that you just want her to be clothed full time?

32 minutes ago, NaughtyNoid said:

Can you use models that are already made or do you just make them?

I make my own models

5 hours ago, Evab100 said:

Could you do a Masyanya bladder inflation animation in almost offical style? Be sure to add lots of Moaning , belly rubbing, and ahegao if you can! 

If by "almost offical style" you mean the design I used in the comic, then yes

8 hours ago, Omorashi100 said:

I want to have X Men Evolution Rogue in this outfit but older holding her crotch and pee dancing while waiting for a fellow X men to get out of the bathroom.Image result for x men evolution rogue

This one may be difficult because of having to make more then one character but I'll do my best

11 hours ago, Bombality said:

Yes they are

"You can request the same things as in my last request thread, single images or comics but unlike there you will be able to request something else, animation.

2D animation is something I never dared to touch because I’m well aware that it’s massively time consuming but I’m pretty sure 3D animation is much easier to handle. Still if you are going to request an animation think of something that would last less than a minute, at least for now  maybe when I'm more confortable with the progress of making them I can make longer ones."

Ok, also, you mention they get their panties wet at some point, but I'm pretty sure Pinkie spends 99% of the time withtous clothes (at least in horse version), does that mean thet she wears something to the party given the ocassion or that you just want her to be clothed full time?

I guess I was just thinking you would be more likely to do the human version... but yes, the mares in the show do tend to wear clothes only for events like parties, etc. She'd likely be in a dress with panties for that!

Guest Masyanyalover
10 hours ago, Bombality said:

I make my own models

This one may be difficult because of having to make more then one character but I'll do my best

That would be fine.

10 hours ago, Bombality said:

I make my own models

Can you make Genie from the animated version of Disney's Aladdin (if not then you can do a female version) waiting outside the bathroom and crossing his legs while Jasmine is inside putting on her makeup? I would also like to see a wetting version.

Reference:

aladdin-disneyscreencaps.com-4316.jpg?st

Edited by NaughtyNoid (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
9 hours ago, Bombality said:

A request made from Discord Pom, from the game Them fighting herds with a full bladder

Pom_3D_bulge.thumb.png.b3dcb97418c7c13a13f9f14781871d75.png

Cool! FERALS! I wouldn’t mind seeing more furry stuff in the future!

15 hours ago, Omo luna said:

Wow that looks amazing but I don’t know if you’re still taking requests 

Yes, I'm still taking rquests

46 minutes ago, hairypotatocat said:

(insert request here)

(insert answer here)

8 hours ago, Evab100 said:

Cool! FERALS! I wouldn’t mind seeing more furry stuff in the future!

And I wouldn't mind making more of it in the future. I don't consider myself a furry but it doesn't ruin omo for me either and I feel like it helps me improve to try other types of anatomy other than the human one.

52 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Yes, I'm still taking rquests

(insert answer here)

And I wouldn't mind making more of it in the future. I don't consider myself a furry but it doesn't ruin omo for me either and I feel like it helps me improve to try other types of anatomy other than the human one.

Well if you’re still doing request I was wondering if I could request Princess Celestia with a 3 day full bladder and bowling ball size bladder bulge and if you don’t know who’s princess Celestia I’ll show you on discord 

2 minutes ago, Omo luna said:

Ok cause I was thinking about anthro and I was like hmm that sounds a bit hard for you 

Choose whatever you like the most, don't hink about how hard it¿s going to be for me, that's why I made this thread, to challenge myself and improve

Also if you have anything else to say do it in a dm because I would like to keep the thread for only thanks, images and small talk, not whole conversations