Wet red.......

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok.. We have the Grey thread.. But I know people love alos red.. Let's start... 

I found soo many on my phone.. it seems that my red underwears easy get wet 🤷‍♂️ Here is one of them

I took my Big Boy Pants (Nighttime) Test last night....  I didn't do very well 😳         I still had to go and there really didn't seem to be much poin

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We had a snow day from work yesterday so I stayed home working on art and wet my pants throughout the day. I had some red underwear and red pants so wanted to take some pictures and a video to contribute to this thread. I was on the verge of wetting myself by the time I started to take the video, I was hoping to show some more desperation but by the time I hit record I was already leaking uncontrollably. I was able to grab my cock to stop the flow for a moment, but their was no stopping this flood. 

Ill have to upload the video onto the downloads section as its too large for message. here's the link.

Anyway, enjoy!

Photo on 1-13-20 at 11.30 AM.jpg

Photo on 1-13-20 at 11.30 AM #2.jpg

Photo on 1-13-20 at 11.30 AM #6.jpg

Photo on 1-13-20 at 11.30 AM #3.jpg

On 1/14/2020 at 12:41 PM, coloradowet said:

We had a snow day from work yesterday so I stayed home working on art and wet my pants throughout the day. I had some red underwear and red pants so wanted to take some pictures and a video to contribute to this thread. I was on the verge of wetting myself by the time I started to take the video, I was hoping to show some more desperation but by the time I hit record I was already leaking uncontrollably. I was able to grab my cock to stop the flow for a moment, but their was no stopping this flood. 

Ill have to upload the video onto the downloads section as its too large for message. here's the link.

Anyway, enjoy!

Loving the shirt!

On 1/14/2020 at 8:41 AM, coloradowet said:

Anyway, enjoy!

Hot video

• 2 weeks later...