Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ideal wetting scenarios? i need some ideas

17 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

Do this, but in a drive thru. Don't make the workers have to clean up your mess, and don't force others to take part in your fetish.

uhhh yeah i work at a coffee shop and I feel like this requires a lot of planning and chance but idk maybe?

14 hours ago, Beastman said:

The driving video you posted is some of the best I have ever seen. Car desperation videos have always been my favourite and they are few and far between, more content like that would be amazing, especially if you were leaking and or wetting. That being said I'm sure I will enjoy anything you post, thank you.

oh i definitely want to do more of those but if I'm gonna wet while driving I'm going to wait until I have my own car... I share cars rn so

I've always loved the idea of something along the lines of a desperation diary...like, film yourself through various parts of the day getting more and more desperate before, well you know, lol.

I also love jeans, I figure that's worth mentioning 😂

Glad to see you're back, too. You've always been one of the best!

Edited by ryanwuzhere (see edit history)
On 11/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, friendlyomo said:

I like one-piece swimsuits and leotards,, that would be really nice to see you hold in!

On 11/26/2019 at 6:35 PM, Luna said:

I love the idea of stuck in layers lol 

Yes and yes! Here's one I love: Wear a one-piece swimsuit or leotard AS A TOP, with pants over it. Things with snap crotches don't count. Maybe layer it with a jacket or some accessories that you'd have to remove first before taking it off. Make it a classy, respectable outfit with a dirty secret: it's freaking impossible to take off. Now, go about your business, drink fluids, act normal -- knowing that one way or another, this outfit isn't coming off of you until it's soaked with pee. 

An idea i've kinda toyed with for a while:
Get a little padlock that's just big enough for your jeans button (they are just a few bucks at walmart, comes in a pack of 2 locks + 2 keys) .

Next, freeze half a bottle of water. Drop the key into the bottle, then fill the rest up with water, and freeze again. Now the key is suspended in the center of a block of ice. 

I guess you see where this is going 🙂 

You might want to do a test run to see about how long it takes the ice to melt.

One of my favorite ideas: Genuinely get to a 10/10 and then do a good 30-60 minute workout, preferably in tight form fitting grey leggings -- squats, glute bridges, yoga, stretches, crunches, etc. Hold on through any leaks. This has been done a bit, but it's usually in overproduced low-desperation scenarios. I'd love to see this from someone who's willing to hold to their absolute limit.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)
7 hours ago, surrealexp said:

One of my favorite ideas: Genuinely get to a 10/10 and then do a good 30-60 minute workout, preferably in tight form fitting grey leggings -- squats, glute bridges, yoga, stretches, crunches, etc. Hold on through any leaks. This has been done a bit, but it's usually in overproduced low-desperation scenarios. I'd love to see this from someone who's willing to hold to their absolute limit.

This is the kind of desperation I can't get enough of but it's rare to see. 

• 11 months later...
On 11/26/2019 at 9:43 PM, yaosaka said:

pardon me if this is a repost of a thread that already exists (i haven't been on here for a while) but i feel like there are a lot of videos for the exact same situation so i was wondering what everyone wanted to see that's rare or never been posted before

Desperately wetting into a travel urinal, like the TravelJohn or similar

TravelJohn Disposable urinal :: AEROSHOP.eu