Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ideal wetting scenarios? i need some ideas

2 hours ago, yaosaka said:

yeah that would work... there's a bathroom in the kitchen so i wouldn't have to mop up the whole floor lol 

Sexy, and convenient. The stars have aligned!

24 minutes ago, amasonbo1 said:

My second biggest fetish is fleece. There aren't many videos of girls wetting while wearing a fleece jacket/hoodie. Maybe it would work?

I’m gonna ditto on that one, fleece shorts are pretty great. Not quite a fetish for me, but still pretty great 😏 

34 minutes ago, amasonbo1 said:

My second biggest fetish is fleece. There aren't many videos of girls wetting while wearing a fleece jacket/hoodie. Maybe it would work?

i have a few fleeces but they're like my work stuff?? i have these pj pants that are bathrobe material kinda I think those would work

11 minutes ago, Micron227 said:

Wetting or desperation while repairing a toilet or water leak under the sink.

Peeing/desperation while being a modle for a nude painting class. 

Wetting or desperation while setting up christmas decorations.

okay i fuck with desperation putting up decorations that's a good idea

1 hour ago, THEO WANDER said:

If you don’t mind being in public try a stores checkout line other wise I like locks or something so you can’t get out of your pants but thats just my opinion 

idk if i'm on board with making other ppl clean up my mess ESP in a public shopping place like that (I've worked in food service and retail... literally wouldn't wish that on anyone lol) but i have thought about tying sweatpant strings super tight with a ton of knots. locks sound good too i like that 

1 hour ago, Micron227 said:

Try peeing on or in different materials for different sounds. 

Wonder what a peeing in a bath tub full of rice crispies would sound like?

that sounds like a waste of perfectly good rice crispies tho lol 

2 hours ago, Dtravis said:

Welcome back! I remember your videos from tumblr and they were awesome! If you're considering requests, I wanted to mention that you have a really nice bladder bulges, and I would love if you would put a bit more accent on them in your videos. Like you know, show bulging bladder off on camera, maybe even rub it, or push on it... that would be so cool. 🙂

okay!! sounds good thank u 🙂

2 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

I've always liked denim skirt wettings, especially if you manage to get the skirt wet.

hmm i dont think i have a denim skirt but i can find one 

14 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Hold it until you solve Rubik's cube. I don't know how good you're at that, but I never manage to do that. And more desperate you get, harder is to concentrate on the cube. Basically you can do this with any kind of game.

That is a good one. Some of my most fun desperate moments have been while assembling something from Ikea

3 hours ago, FemDesp4Life said:

Maybe a slow-moving fast food line, like where you've already placed your order so you can't get out of line but the line doesn't move for a long time, and you wet yourself when you get to the window.

Do this, but in a drive thru. Don't make the workers have to clean up your mess, and don't force others to take part in your fetish.