Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DL but not AB

I seem to get the impression from this forum that being a DL, but not AB (or at least not full regression into AB) is actually more common than being both AB+DL. Being an AB definitely lends itself to being a DL for obvious reasons, but not the other way around. 

I'm definitely that way. As much as I love wearing and using diapers, the idea of being an AB is just... not appealing in the slightest. Almost a bit repulsive.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love diapers but not into the adult baby stuff. Not hating on it... just not my thing.  Diapers for me are more of a comfort and fun thing for me.  Sometimes i will wear them all day and n

I'm with you in that boat. I don't have anything against AB stuff and those who love it either. I just like my diaper things without that stuff, and I'm a little but sad tha it's so hard for me to fin

When I first got interested in diapers, I thought I might just be a DL, but relatively quickly I also realized I was a little. The DL side of me is very important and very, um, fulfilling, but I'm hap

59 minutes ago, DakotaDriver said:

being a DL, but not AB ... is actually more common than being both AB+DL

While I don’t doubt that as evidenced by the forum, I feel like its hard to find omo-based fiction that isn't AB-DL (or at least non-AB-DL male omo, I don't really look for much else)

Edited by TheGiantDiaper (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same! No AB interest at all. Seems like there may be way more of this than we thought. I've run across the same topic several times now with similar responses. Interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where I sit on this.  I have some fantasies about regression and forced to wet myself and it may involve diapers.  I also think for me, there's a good portion of that that comes from me being sub and using diapers to dominate me.  I think that seeing a woman acting like a baby doesn't really do it for me that much.  That being said, my fantasies do include potentially being forced into diapers, then being forced to use them as intended.  That is to wear them until I can no longer hold on and have an "accident" in them, though as a way of taunting me, forcing me into a baby role intrigues me.  Again, this is a fantasy and not something I seriously considered.

I'm definitely more of a DL, but the distinction isn't exactly clear cut for me. I do like a lot of middle things, such as pajamas and what not, and I also find pacifiers to be comforting (and helpful for quality of sleep). But my mindset doesn't change—I mean, I don't regress mentally whatsoever. It's more about feeling comforted.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm totally DL, not into the AB. Even though my boyfriend changes  my diapers, I don't feel the need to do baby stuff. When he changes my diapers is when the sex part begins, and I find it extremely exciting.

The best thing is when he's changing my diapers, most times I have a good squirt left. I'll tell him I have to pee again, (he loves watching me pee) and as I start to squirt he'll put his tongue on my stream. When I'm done peeing he'll lick my clit till I get totally off.

I don't wear diapers in bed, (too bulky for me) as both of us wet the bed anyway. His waterbed just makes both of us wanting to pee the bed, rather than getting up to use the toilet, waking the other one up. 

Definitely for me. Diapers are a really convenient way to enjoy an accident without ruining a nice skirt or dress, and just not having to worry about going to the toilet, but being a baby...definitely no. As far as I'm concerned, diapers are for adult ladies too.

In fact, in some places diapers are advertised to young women like me. There are some advertisements from Thailand.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/63097-japanese-diapers/?tab=comments#comment-1845449

• 1 year later...

I'm all the way into diapers just for the feel of the diaper. Soft, thick, either warm-wet or dry, feels amazing! holds my toy in place, helps masturbation clean up easier, etc... But since I love to suck so much I have incorporated a binky with my diaper play! But I really don't want anyone to baby me, nor am I a mommy...I love my Lil naughty ass being padded ... 😋

Just DL here too , no AB.  I love the convenience of wetting a diaper without always messing up my clothes. The hot feel of the trapped wetness against my body is always such a turn on. I’ve even ground onto a hot squishy diaper to powerful orgasms.   It’s also a huge, exhilarating  turn on to wet right in the middle of a busy store, even right next to an attractive person, with no one knowing.  

I took am into diapers and wetting but have zero interest in the baby stuff. 1, my interest in diapers and pull-ons is tangential to the wetting interest, mainly as a way to keep things clean and dry and limit the cleanup. Though they are really comfortable! 2, I like adulthood. My kinks are more like body horror—the body behaving in a benign but unusual way that it's not supposed to —than childhood or dom/sub. The fact that I find a young woman wetting the bed to be hot is BECAUSE she's an adult. 3, I associate sex with adulthood, for obvious reasons. To throw in childish behavior is incongruous, gross and potentially dangerous. In a nonsexual context, I suppose I could tolerate a daddy dynamic but it's not something I seek out.

I mean, I can go on and on about my kinks but that is the basic summary.

Edited by p33sh33tz (see edit history)

I kind of toe the line?
Definitely more a DL than AB, but I've found myself more than once entering littlespace by surprise. I have onesie pajamas, but those are more for comfort rather than specifically ageplay. And I try and get rid of my diapers as quickly as I can. I try and do the adult things as much as I can before I really lose all control.