DL but not AB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love diapers but not into the adult baby stuff. Not hating on it... just not my thing.  Diapers for me are more of a comfort and fun thing for me.  Sometimes i will wear them all day and n

I'm with you in that boat. I don't have anything against AB stuff and those who love it either. I just like my diaper things without that stuff, and I'm a little but sad tha it's so hard for me to fin

When I first got interested in diapers, I thought I might just be a DL, but relatively quickly I also realized I was a little. The DL side of me is very important and very, um, fulfilling, but I'm hap

Same here too.  Its really hard to find good DL content also, without the ABDL connection.

Even if you search social media, like Twitter or Instagram, you can use abdl tags and keywords and find it... but theres few options for searching for just diaper lovers.

That's why I continue to be a fan of Faye, as the majority of her content is casual diaper wearing, with only a small amount of videos relating to abdl.

I love the idea of myself, or another grown adult, living their adult life as they normally would, but while wearing and wetting a diaper. I dont need a whole lifestyle change... just a diaper change... get it?

I'll show myself out.

Same here too.  Its really hard to find good DL content also, without the ABDL connection.

Even if you search social media, like Twitter or Instagram, you can use abdl tags and keywords and find it... but theres few options for searching for just diaper lovers.

That's why I continue to be a fan of Faye, as the majority of her content is casual diaper wearing, with only a small amount of videos relating to abdl.

I love the idea of myself, or another grown adult, living their adult life as they normally would, but while wearing and wetting a diaper. I dont need a whole lifestyle change... just a diaper change... get it?

I'll show myself out.

• 5 months later...
On 11/26/2019 at 2:31 PM, Micron227 said:

I love diapers but not into the adult baby stuff. Not hating on it... just not my thing. 

Diapers for me are more of a comfort and fun thing for me. 

Sometimes i will wear them all day and never pee in them. 

Other times I will soak them as much as i can then run to the batroom (carefully) before they leak for a change. 

Any thoughts? Questions?  Or anyone feel the same?

Me too... And I'm so sad to see that often AB and DL are the same thing in people's imaginarium... The big trouble  is that also many insider falls into error and is now hard to distinguish on the web what is DL and what is AB. 

Sorry for my terrible english

• 2 weeks later...

I use to be exclusively DL, but slowly over time I shifted more to the AB, well "little" side of the spectrum, at least atm lol. Although I don't think that's going to change any time soon, the emotional satisfaction I get from the little side feels stronger and more significant than what I got out of just the DL side.

I think a big part of it has to do with being more social with it. I found that spending time with others who took on caregiving and/or "big" roles made me feel really special and was super comforting. With that said it's rare that I "regress" or get into "little" headspace and if I do it's never to that great of an extent. It's more of I enjoy cartoons and plushies and diapers and my pacis and snuggles and the few occasions  I get to enjoy those things with no strings attached I consider that "regressing". When I started hanging out with other ABDLs and would be with someone who was even slightly dommy and/or big, I'd find myself slipping into a more subby little role and loving the attention and having those feelings affirmed by the big i was with.

But with all that said, it's not like I sleep in a crib or really want to or crawl around the floor babbling or even honestly feel that little. But I still consider myself a little and like a lot of little things

Guest Amaya
On 11/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, Micron227 said:

I love diapers but not into the adult baby stuff. Not hating on it... just not my thing. 

Diapers for me are more of a comfort and fun thing for me. 

Sometimes i will wear them all day and never pee in them. 

Other times I will soak them as much as i can then run to the batroom (carefully) before they leak for a change. 

Any thoughts? Questions?  Or anyone feel the same?

I feel the absolute same and do the exact same. 

Honestly, I've had a very mixed flip-flop experience. I used to think I wouldn't be into *any* of the AB/Little stuff - but here we are!

So, my interest in diapers piqued when my first furry friends disclosed to me that they were babyfurs. I found it cute, having a "little" character, but I had no interest in the AB stuff... a friend sent me some padding to test out (that's a whole other story for another time though). My interest went from there. As much as I participated in the AB Community (drawing art, etc) I still didn't have that much of an interest, one could even say that due to certain interactions and pushy people, it turned me off it even more so. I stopped wearing and just didn't have much interest in even just the DL stuff.

Until literally a few month ago, where one of my friends very kindly took my hand and helped me dip my toes into it all again - without being pushy or forceful. We got to explore some stuff at my own pace, and I think I've found the perfect sort of in between of AB and DL that I enjoy. Most of it implements pet-play but with some AB aspects like Pacifiers and being spoken to in a specific way. I don't feel like I "regress" - I'm very much an adult/pet being fussed over, so there's no baby talk, or excessive infantile things like cribs. But it's a very nice stress reliever and honestly I love it so much, and can't wait to explore more of it ~ 

Guest Amaya
21 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Honestly, I've had a very mixed flip-flop experience. I used to think I wouldn't be into *any* of the AB/Little stuff - but here we are!

So, my interest in diapers piqued when my first furry friends disclosed to me that they were babyfurs. I found it cute, having a "little" character, but I had no interest in the AB stuff... a friend sent me some padding to test out (that's a whole other story for another time though). My interest went from there. As much as I participated in the AB Community (drawing art, etc) I still didn't have that much of an interest, one could even say that due to certain interactions and pushy people, it turned me off it even more so. I stopped wearing and just didn't have much interest in even just the DL stuff.

Until literally a few month ago, where one of my friends very kindly took my hand and helped me dip my toes into it all again - without being pushy or forceful. We got to explore some stuff at my own pace, and I think I've found the perfect sort of in between of AB and DL that I enjoy. Most of it implements pet-play but with some AB aspects like Pacifiers and being spoken to in a specific way. I don't feel like I "regress" - I'm very much an adult/pet being fussed over, so there's no baby talk, or excessive infantile things like cribs. But it's a very nice stress reliever and honestly I love it so much, and can't wait to explore more of it ~ 

That is so cool. That’s dope too^_^. You’re a cool person if your friends trusted you enough to tell you. I get what you mean about when people are pushy about it. You have a good friend if you’re able to explore that together at your pace. We need more people like you both. Many blessings^_^

Guest Amaya
1 hour ago, tutti.frutti said:

Yep, 99 percent omo + DL ... no AB ...

Scientifically proven lol

1 hour ago, CaptainCranberry said:

I like diapers but I'm not really into regressing or pacifiers or anything like that.

Isn’t there a site specifically for ABDL anyways? Not that we don’t have some of them here which is cool too^_^.

Me too, I tried to get into it for the longest time bc there wasn't (and still isn't 🙁) much content out there which is DL without AB but it never really did much for me. I've been super into omo and diapers since I can remember and am into some other elements of age play but only really as a Dom/sub thing, without a specific age & aesthetic, mostly just exploring a brattier version of myself!

• 1 month later...