Sign In

DL but not AB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love diapers but not into the adult baby stuff. Not hating on it... just not my thing.  Diapers for me are more of a comfort and fun thing for me.  Sometimes i will wear them all day and n

I'm with you in that boat. I don't have anything against AB stuff and those who love it either. I just like my diaper things without that stuff, and I'm a little but sad tha it's so hard for me to fin

When I first got interested in diapers, I thought I might just be a DL, but relatively quickly I also realized I was a little. The DL side of me is very important and very, um, fulfilling, but I'm hap

When I first got interested in diapers, I thought I might just be a DL, but relatively quickly I also realized I was a little. The DL side of me is very important and very, um, fulfilling, but I'm happy that I enjoy both. To me, AB has much more of a community or even lifestyle associated with it and that part of it is very fun. It kind of elevates the whole thing beyond just a kink, if that makes sense. If you know for sure that your interests lie in diapers and nothing else, that's great, but if you have any doubt, I think that experimenting is always a good idea.

5 minutes ago, Micron227 said:

But i also havent had a partner to explore that deeply.

I haven't either, at least, not in real life. But I do think that AB becomes a lot more inviting when you have a partner... like if you're just a DL then there isn't exactly a tailor-made roleplay dynamic for you, so you're kind of either going to go for something AB-flavored or something more BDSM-flavored.

3 minutes ago, nc_dude said:

I've always been way more of a dl too. But for some reason chatting with a woman here who enjoyed both ab/dl made me think I may enjoy AB as a sub. She wasn't even trying to sell me on it. Just the way she spoke of it kinda made me feel .... good. and curious.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

I am also not so very much into the AB thing. Some AB flavored wetting vids are quite good, but let's face it: I am a DL.

I tried neither of it in companion, but I expect the AB thing to kill the arousal for me. If I got asked wheter I want to try the AB side of things by a girl, I would probably say yes anyways, but I need to do it carefully.

I come up with DL stuff by myself sometime, but also very carefully and after I got to know the girl. I just do not trust the girls I make out with enough to tell them about these things, at least not after seeing them like two times, that means vanilla sex until I know them better. My bigger problem: Having the gals longer. Might also be me being afraid of too much contact.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:18 PM, scinosensation said:

I am a lifelong DL but not an AB. I had often wished diapers could be my regular underwear.

Thats how you know you are a at least a DL. But anyone has to admit that diapers feel way better than usual underwear. The only bad thing about them is how they have a stigma. I can see why, but I like to wear them anyways.

I’m a DL, but definitely not an AB. 
I like wearing and using them, and love the feel and the look. 
I do identify with having a “Little” side, although it’s not always there. My “Little” side is between 9-12, and sometimes I imagine myself as that desperate or distracted kid who has an accident. Diapers are a rare treat for me, but when I do have them, my Little side is definitely more prone to coming out. 
I don’t actually play or act as a kid. That just feels completely weird and unnatural for me, although I understand how it works for some people. I have no desire to actually regress, and don’t want to be babied, or treated as such. 
But when I’m desperate or wetting, it’s fun to mentally regress to my preferred age bracket, and pretend in my mind that I’m a kid having an accident, or wearing a diaper for bed wetting. 

Hi there. Defo a DL after trying them earlier in the year after wanting to for ages. I would love to try AB with the right woman though. I can see myself as being a sub as I'm quite introverted IRL. Never had the chance but would love to see myself as younger (not baby, perhaps early teens) and being diapered after an accident. No spanking or humiliation, not that much of a sub, but being "helped" to clean up and then put in a nice fresh fluffy diaper. And then let it build back up to flood it (which is the best feeling, letting the heavy warmth spread out......mmmmm). And my partner ending up wet or diapered as well of course. Have to share the fun.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:27 PM, Barry said:

I’m a DL, but definitely not an AB. 
I like wearing and using them, and love the feel and the look. 
I do identify with having a “Little” side, although it’s not always there. My “Little” side is between 9-12, and sometimes I imagine myself as that desperate or distracted kid who has an accident. Diapers are a rare treat for me, but when I do have them, my Little side is definitely more prone to coming out. 
I don’t actually play or act as a kid. That just feels completely weird and unnatural for me, although I understand how it works for some people. I have no desire to actually regress, and don’t want to be babied, or treated as such. 
But when I’m desperate or wetting, it’s fun to mentally regress to my preferred age bracket, and pretend in my mind that I’m a kid having an accident, or wearing a diaper for bed wetting. 

I feel what Barry said here describes me pretty well too. My interest in desperation and wetting is clearly rooted in my childhood habit of getting distracted playing with friends or video games or movies or whatever and waiting too long to go pee. So while I wouldn't say I engage in "age play" as such (I relate to the notion of this feeling unnatural to me as well though I know some enjoy it), the activities I enjoy for a hold/wetting now are similar to the ones that that used to unintentionally produce the same result when I was younger. This is often video games or movies these days as they can be done solo. My childhood friends were very forgiving of my wet pants if I had an accident while we were playing but I don't think the reaction would be the same now as an adult!

Similarly, for the DL side I have no interest in the AB aspect at all but enjoy the notion of waking up wet or wearing while gaming etc. I love the feeling and the look of the diaper bulging out when wet and will wear as long as I can to enjoy that feeling more.

Edited by wetaccident (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...