Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you ever regret your past actions?

Do you ever regret your past actions after you have a wetting accident or even after you wet your self on purpose?

It happened to me numerous times already and I said I won't do it again, but next  time I do it again. Like today. I didn't use a bathroom before leaving work and try to hold it on the way home, even I knew I'll have to stop in a grocery shop. I often hold it on a way home, but I go straight home and usually nearly make it. Due to detour today, I came home with a wet patch down to my knees, because small leaks became big leaks before I reached safety of my home. And it was not one of my night time excursion all masked up as a lady, not really worrying much how many people notice my indiscretions. I was still in my work clothes. I was wearing a coat, but a few people noticed my wet pants anyway.

Every time I wet the bed accidentally after swearing I wouldn't allow self to get into state to do it again. Even though nobody knew i'd done so, i'd have such regret for the lack of self control that had allowed it to happen. Then few weeks later i'd go out convincing self it must now have been the last time as it hadn't happened since, would wake up completely soaked again and the whole same regret cycle would begin again.

The only thing I regret any more is peeing when I know I could have held on longer. That regret you feel, that shame? You need to learn to let go of it. You are not hurting anything enjoying your kink in the privacy of your home. Or even in public where others are unaware that you're enjoying it. You're allowed to explore your sexuality in whatever harmless ways you want to. It's okay, I promise. It's your little secret retreat. You deserve it. Everyone has something like it.

Constantly.

Oh wait we’re talking about wetting? Nah.

Jk jk. I do sometimes get the urge to hold or wet or otherwise make a mess of myself and then I’ll do it and I get off and clean up and then I’m like, “oh that actually took all day and I did not have all day available for an orgasm or two.”

Also once held to the point of having accidents two days in a row, and that night I *completely* soaked my bed with no protection. Like, I woke up in the middle of peeing, having obviously emptied my bladder once already, so I just went ahead and finished, and then woke up leaking again and just let it happen, and then again...

It took a long time and several boxes of baking soda to get the smell mostly out, so as great as that felt, I did regret it.

Yes, I often feel an intense amount of shame and humiliation.  Like others, I tell myself I'll never do it again, which is true (until the next time).

At this precise moment, I'm feeling upset with myself because there's an [almost dry but previously very large] wet patch on the front of my shorts, adding to the previous one from earlier.  And I've drunk enough beer to make a wet bed very likely, which will result in lying in pee all day tomorrow feeling ashamed while my wife threatens to leave me, ironically re-wetting to avoid getting out of bed and showing the inevitable.

Edited by Wet Shorts (see edit history)