Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My morning pee after a long night of drinking (with pictures!)

49 minutes ago, peeprincessx said:

After a long night of drinking, holding and leaking on the dancefloor, and a near accident at around 11pm, don't worry I made it to the toilet but I peed through my panties and then slept in them! Only to re-wet with my morning desperation!! 

I wore old panties on purpose so I could leak throughout the night without any worry of ruining some nice panties. After my close call at 11pm I went to sleep, although I could tell my bladder was filling up fast.

I woke up this morning about 12 hours after I went to sleep and we'll... I was desperate, here's some pics of me finally releasing  (and being desperate beforehand because why not) 🤭

Hope you enjoy!

IMG20191123123111.jpg

IMG20191123123139.jpg

IMG20191123123212.jpg

IMG20191123123214.jpg

IMG20191123123246.jpg

IMG20191123123249.jpg

IMG20191123123301.jpg

Wow very nice pics and what a great way to start your day🔥 😎

4 hours ago, peeprincessx said:

I woke up this morning about 12 hours after I went to sleep and we'll... I was desperate, here's some pics of me finally releasing  (and being desperate beforehand because why not) 🤭

Hope you enjoy!

IMG20191123123111.jpg

See you let go of your morning pee is definitely a treat, but this pic of you with your hand pressed hard against your panties is crazy hot 😍 thanks again for sharing your exploits with us!