Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stuck button/zipper

Okay so there where Pants and skirts/dresses, but what about onsies with zippers?

Heard me right, I once worn one of them at a birthday.

We came home pretty early and I drank a lot on that birthday, bladder full like 90%.

So I ran to the bathroom and while I went in I realized how hard it'll be to take it off.

So I stand there, shifting around and desperately trying to open the zipper on my back.

Took me 2min and 5 spurts to open and when I did it I just sat on the toilet The wrong way round and started peeing full force.

Then I realized the missing toilet paper but that's something I didn't care about tbh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this has probably been asked before, but I want to know for myself. Have you ever had a stuck zipper, or couldn't get your pants unbuttoned to be able to go pee? Today I was wearing I new pair

So I don’t usually tell stories about myself, but this seems too relevant, and I feel like at least someone will get a kick out of it. I work in an office, and sometimes I have back to back appoi

Ive been the victim of the stuck zipper.  HighSchool, Sophomore year. Just so anyone wants what i look like, picture black rimmed glasses on a skinny guy with brown hair and green eyes. Now

Posted Images

• 8 months later...
Guest Despboy15

My parents once made me dress up and go to some ceremony with them. It was super long and it wasn’t helping that we had unlimited soft drinks. After I finally found the bathroom and held myself through that atrocious line, I got into a stall, where my zipper jammed. I ended up dumping the entire contents of my bladder into my dress pants. 

10 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

My parents once made me dress up and go to some ceremony with them. It was super long and it wasn’t helping that we had unlimited soft drinks. After I finally found the bathroom and held myself through that atrocious line, I got into a stall, where my zipper jammed. I ended up dumping the entire contents of my bladder into my dress pants. 

Oh dear! What was the aftermath like?

Guest Despboy15
1 hour ago, themerger said:

Oh dear! What was the aftermath like?

It wasn’t too bad since my pants were black, but I did spend quite a bit of time in the stall cleaning up myself as much as possible.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:43 PM, Xpgames said:

So I was just at the hotel bar watching USA vs Finland. I had a 3/4 beer and didn’t want to leave it unattended.... my need was growing pretty quickly but I was determined to first finish my beer. Mind you, I’m wearing the exact same pants I wrote about and wondered if anyone knew.... I waited well past the time I’d normally try to hold it. I left in a hurry and bee lined it to the restrooms... however I started to leak and decidedly I better just run to my room! I was surprisingly okay while running, but waiting for the elevator and the subsequent ride did me in! At least the zipper worked when I got to the room..... 

E6EBA130-6BF8-47DD-A57C-77974D445E60.jpeg

Wow, great picture!