Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stuck button/zipper

On 1/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, sissypup said:

This has happened to me a lot. The most recent time was actually involving pants with a drawstring that I had apparently tied pretty tight. I forgot to pee before I left work, which is a strict part of my routine because I'm guaranteed to be desperate otherwise, and I bike home about a 20 minute ride. The first half is residential and the second half is hiking trail so there's no bathrooms on the route. I noticed I already had to go pretty bad when I first got on my bike but I'm too shy to go back in because I forgot to pee so I just tried to get home as fast as I could. I leaked a little on the ride home and nearly pissed myself getting my key in the door but I was still dry to the touch. I was feeling pretty celebratory as I made it to the toilet and started pulling my pants down but I celebrated too soon because I didn't plan for my pants to get stuck around my hips because of the tied drawstring but my body was already starting to relax itself. I remember grabbing my crotch with my hand to try to stop the flow but I was too close to relief and I just started pissing fully through my fingers and into my pants. They were just high enough to catch all the piss and divert it straight from the toilet and down my right leg into a pool on the floor. At that point I just sat there frozen until the whole tile floor was wet.

Wow, that's a great story. Your details are great. That sucks that you were so close!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this has probably been asked before, but I want to know for myself. Have you ever had a stuck zipper, or couldn't get your pants unbuttoned to be able to go pee? Today I was wearing I new pair

So I don’t usually tell stories about myself, but this seems too relevant, and I feel like at least someone will get a kick out of it. I work in an office, and sometimes I have back to back appoi

Ive been the victim of the stuck zipper.  HighSchool, Sophomore year. Just so anyone wants what i look like, picture black rimmed glasses on a skinny guy with brown hair and green eyes. Now

Posted Images

19 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

Where were you? Give me some more details 😄

Last one was at the movie theater after endgame. I survived the move dry but had to run to the mens room where there was a line. Relief in sight as I shifted from foot to foot. Discretely grabbing my package off and on. I get to the urinal and my fly was stuck. I pulled and pulled and pulled. About try to whip it out over and I felt a shot of warm wetness on my hand and down my leg. I stemmed the flow and went back to fighting and then started peeing again as I unzipped. My left leg and crotch were pretty damp. I told the people I was with that the sink sprayed me. I think they bought it. They were coworkers. We went out to lunch later. Not first time I had to sit a while in peed pants.

This actually happened to me a bit again today. I was working reception today and my company is very strict about any guests coming in and there being no one at the front desk, and the bathroom is a walk away. I drink a lot of water around the clock because I get headaches and stomachaches otherwise, and I usually get a big coffee in the morning which I had finished. This isn't usually a problem because almost all the time there's two of us around reception/the office nearby but today we had a no show and they didn't send anyone because I'd only be by myself for about half an hour. By then I was seriously bursting and had to grab myself from behind the desk. We're also not allowed to sit, which makes it worse for me. I only had to talk to one guest while I was waiting but I had to hold myself the whole time.

Apparently half an hour actually meant an hour but finally my other coworker came in. I had to pee so much worse once I knew I'd get to go soon but my coworker kept talking to me as he got settled in and very slowly clocked in. Being way too shy to interrupt him to say I have to pee, I just kept holding and rubbing myself to try to keep the flood at bay. But once he came around to my side of the desk I had to stop holding myself and immediately felt a spurt of pee leak into my briefs, and I knew I had to go. I blabbered out that I had to take a piss, trying to sound as not desperate as possible, but then had to fast walk away with my ass clenched surely looking very desperate, to my extreme embarrassment. Had to hold myself again once I was far enough.

Unfortunately I usually don't wear these pants with a belt and they're loose so when I'm about to piss myself I just yank them down without even unbuttoning them. I finally got to the toilet and felt it all start to come out before I even started pulling my pants down. They got like two inches down before they stopped around my hips and I realized I had worn a belt, but my body kept peeing. I was peeing over the toilet with my pants up, bent at the knees and my thighs together, trying to get my belt buckle loose as fast as I could, until I finally got them down and let it all come out in the toilet.

My underwear and the back of my pants were actually very wet but luckily my pants were black and I later changed into my spare pants which I keep in my locker for incidents just like this.

Edited by sissypup (see edit history)
10 hours ago, nc_dude said:

Last one was at the movie theater after endgame. I survived the move dry but had to run to the mens room where there was a line. Relief in sight as I shifted from foot to foot. Discretely grabbing my package off and on. I get to the urinal and my fly was stuck. I pulled and pulled and pulled. About try to whip it out over and I felt a shot of warm wetness on my hand and down my leg. I stemmed the flow and went back to fighting and then started peeing again as I unzipped. My left leg and crotch were pretty damp. I told the people I was with that the sink sprayed me. I think they bought it. They were coworkers. We went out to lunch later. Not first time I had to sit a while in peed pants.

That's terrible and awesome at the same time. Thanks!

3 hours ago, sissypup said:

This actually happened to me a bit again today. I was working reception today and my company is very strict about any guests coming in and there being no one at the front desk, and the bathroom is a walk away. I drink a lot of water around the clock because I get headaches and stomachaches otherwise, and I usually get a big coffee in the morning which I had finished. This isn't usually a problem because almost all the time there's two of us around reception/the office nearby but today we had a no show and they didn't send anyone because I'd only be by myself for about half an hour. By then I was seriously bursting and had to grab myself from behind the desk. We're also not allowed to sit, which makes it worse for me. I only had to talk to one guest while I was waiting but I had to hold myself the whole time.

Apparently half an hour actually meant an hour but finally my other coworker came in. I had to pee so much worse once I knew I'd get to go soon but my coworker kept talking to me as he got settled in and very slowly clocked in. Being way too shy to interrupt him to say I have to pee, I just kept holding and rubbing myself to try to keep the flood at bay. But once he came around to my side of the desk I had to stop holding myself and immediately felt a spurt of pee leak into my briefs, and I knew I had to go. I blabbered out that I had to take a piss, trying to sound as not desperate as possible, but then had to fast walk away with my ass clenched surely looking very desperate, to my extreme embarrassment. Had to hold myself again once I was far enough.

Unfortunately I usually don't wear these pants with a belt and they're loose so when I'm about to piss myself I just yank them down without even unbuttoning them. I finally got to the toilet and felt it all start to come out before I even started pulling my pants down. They got like two inches down before they stopped around my hips and I realized I had worn a belt, but my body kept peeing. I was peeing over the toilet with my pants up, bent at the knees and my thighs together, trying to get my belt buckle loose as fast as I could, until I finally got them down and let it all come out in the toilet.

My underwear and the back of my pants were actually very wet but luckily my pants were black and I later changed into my spare pants which I keep in my locker for incidents just like this.

That's great. Loved the story and your details. Thanks for sharing it with me. 😊

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Thats why skirts are the superior garment.

I agree. Skirts are much more practical garment than pants, regarding to wetting accidents, no matter the type. It's just much easier to hide what happened. But for peeing, they must be stretchy, wide or short enough to pull them up, otherwise it's even more problems when undressing than with pants. I had quite a few wetting accidents when wearing a dress or skirt that I couldn't pull up and would have to undress to pee.

15 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

This is one that I have had an issue with, and that's drawstrings. I typically wear basketball shorts a lot, and with hurrying to pee quickly, I have had an unwelcome knot occur while trying to undo the strings. Only one time has occurred when I've had a semi-accident, but the knot incidents are pretty frequent for me.

That would have been really exciting to watch see you struggle with those stings.

Back in my school days, when I was about 10-12 years old, I remember getting this new pair of jeans, that I had been begging my morther about for ages 😅

As popular at the time it was a pair of ultra tight and very light blue jeans!

I was very exited to finally get to wear them to school and it wasnt until the middel of the day, when I eventually had to pee, that I realized that these new jeans wasn't so great after all 😮

Sanding in a toilet stall, having been holding my pee for a couple of lessons, I was struggling to open the first button on the new and tight jeans 😮

Fighting to open this stuck button, I was getting more and more desperate and starting to fear that I'd might not make it 😥 But fortunatly, the button eventually gave up fighting and allowed me to push down my jeans and finally releave myself 😉

4 hours ago, VådeTrusser said:

Back in my school days, when I was about 10-12 years old, I remember getting this new pair of jeans, that I had been begging my morther about for ages 😅

As popular at the time it was a pair of ultra tight and very light blue jeans!

I was very exited to finally get to wear them to school and it wasnt until the middel of the day, when I eventually had to pee, that I realized that these new jeans wasn't so great after all 😮

Sanding in a toilet stall, having been holding my pee for a couple of lessons, I was struggling to open the first button on the new and tight jeans 😮

Fighting to open this stuck button, I was getting more and more desperate and starting to fear that I'd might not make it 😥 But fortunatly, the button eventually gave up fighting and allowed me to push down my jeans and finally releave myself 😉

Oh, you was lucky. One day in my school we found one boy with new light brown jeans how he was sitting in the cabin and he cried. He could not release button and peed himself. Teacher helped him to release that button so he could change to gym sweet pants but all got know that he peed himself.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:46 AM, Stanley79 said:

This thread got me thinking about past mishaps.   So when I very suddenly had do a #3 on Friday, I pushed my pants down over my hips.  Don't know why I was trying to save the pull up.  But I ended up going on my diaper, my pants and wrong and right parts of the toilette.

#3? I only know #1 and #2 is #3 like,both?