Sign In

Stuck button/zipper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this has probably been asked before, but I want to know for myself. Have you ever had a stuck zipper, or couldn't get your pants unbuttoned to be able to go pee? Today I was wearing I new pair

So I don’t usually tell stories about myself, but this seems too relevant, and I feel like at least someone will get a kick out of it. I work in an office, and sometimes I have back to back appoi

Ive been the victim of the stuck zipper.  HighSchool, Sophomore year. Just so anyone wants what i look like, picture black rimmed glasses on a skinny guy with brown hair and green eyes. Now

Posted Images

So I don’t usually tell stories about myself, but this seems too relevant, and I feel like at least someone will get a kick out of it.

I work in an office, and sometimes I have back to back appointments, and I end up needing to pee super bad by the last meeting. I end up getting pretty fidgety around this time, I get to that point relatively soon. 

I’m a pretty prideful guy. I don’t like losing composure or showing weakness of any kind. Pee dancing is not something I like people to see me doing. But, sad to say, I almost couldn’t help it this time.

I recently had an appointment, and I had to pee pretty damn bad; I was starting to get restless in my seat. I stood up to walk them out, and immediately felt the weight of my bladder increase as gravity starting working it’s magic. I had to try really hard to maintain my composure. I had to tap my foot and jiggle my leg, tense up, all the subtle stuff.

Then he asked me where the bathroom was, and it’s literally right next to my office. It would’ve been really odd to go in with him, so I had to wait till he was done. He walks to the bathroom and I start pacing in my office, out of view of everyone else, stepping back in forth. I had to go.

I finally hear the door open and waited a moment till I was sure he had walked down the hall, and I speed walked over to the bathroom. I jumped into a stall, shut the door, and started squirming and stepping around. The toilet right there was not helping, and it was urgent.

But in my haste I I couldn’t get my pants off! My work pants have a button, in addition to the clip AND the belt. It felt like one of those escape room puzzles, and even after I undid my belt, and the clip, there was still a button on the inside of the pants, that I could NOT undo.

I had to stop and firmly cross my legs and just hold it, while I fiddled with the button. I had to pee ridiculously bad, I couldn’t stand still if I wanted to.

I finally got the button undone and peed forever. I get desperate in my office, with the bathroom right next to my office, more times than I’d care to admit 💀 lol!

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)

Ive been the victim of the stuck zipper. 

HighSchool, Sophomore year. Just so anyone wants what i look like, picture black rimmed glasses on a skinny guy with brown hair and green eyes.

Now first, how did i get so desperate that i got caught up like this? My highschool had two remote units for classes outside away from the main building, and thusly the bathrooms. I have two classes outside back to back and I hated it. Something about breakfast and coffee and by the time my second class started I was about 7 of 10. Hour long classes, and the teacher didnt like me. Mostly because I refused to do my english homework. I hate book reports. Halfway into this class im at a solid 9, so i ask the teacher to let me go, and she says no. Mostly because by the time i would have gotten back class would be over because its a bit of a hike.

Class ends with me holding myself for dear life and I run for the bathrooms. I get to a urinal and go to unzip and.... Nothing. I tug and pull but the zipper isnt moving.

Now why did it stick? Because the day before i was at our beach playing in the sand (yes in jeans, i hate shorts). I wore the same jeans from the day before. Lazy lazy. But i had sand all in my zipper and that first tug down must have lodged a bunch in.

I missed the bell to class fighting to unzip, very quickly panicked and started to wet my pants. So, i jumped into a stall and sat down to finish. It was a good pee, but i was very much wet. That ended with me calling Grandma to bring me new pants. Blargh!!

4 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

I managed to get my pants off in time, but I danced around the my stall forever before I was able to get free, lol.

Tell me your stories, please. 😁

Sorry mine isn't that exciting.

Not exciting, I have to beg to differ. Just picturing you dancing around the stall is exciting😀. Please keep your stories coming. Hopefully I can have some to share soon.

3 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

So I don’t usually tell stories about myself, but this seems too relevant, and I feel like at least someone will get a kick out of it.

I work in an office, and sometimes I have back to back appointments, and I end up needing to pee super bad by the last meeting. I end up getting pretty fidgety around this time, I get to that point relatively soon. 

I’m a pretty prideful guy. I don’t like losing composure or showing weakness of any kind. Pee dancing is not something I like people to see me doing. But, sad to say, I almost couldn’t help it this time.

I recently had an appointment, and I had to pee pretty damn bad; I was starting to get restless in my seat. I stood up to walk them out, and immediately felt the weight of my bladder increase as gravity starting working it’s magic. I had to try really hard to maintain my composure. I had to tap my foot and jiggle my leg, tense up, all the subtle stuff.

Then he asked me where the bathroom was, and it’s literally right next to my office. It would’ve been really odd to go in with him, so I had to wait till he was done. He walks to the bathroom and I start pacing in my office, out of view of everyone else, stepping back in forth. I had to go.

I finally hear the door open and waited a moment till I was sure he had walked down the hall, and I speed walked over to the bathroom. I jumped into a stall, shut the door, and started squirming and stepping around. The toilet right there was not helping, and it was urgent.

But in my haste I I couldn’t get my pants off! My work pants have a button, in addition to the clip AND the belt. It felt like one of those escape room puzzles, and even after I undid my belt, and the clip, there was still a button on the inside of the pants, that I could NOT undo.

I had to stop and firmly cross my legs and just hold it, while I fiddled with the button. I had to pee ridiculously bad, I couldn’t stand still if I wanted to.

I finally got the button undone and peed forever. I get desperate in my office, with the bathroom right next to my office, more times than I’d care to admit 💀 lol!

This was such a hot story though. Thank you for sharing 😊

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

Ive been the victim of the stuck zipper. 

HighSchool, Sophomore year. Just so anyone wants what i look like, picture black rimmed glasses on a skinny guy with brown hair and green eyes.

Now first, how did i get so desperate that i got caught up like this? My highschool had two remote units for classes outside away from the main building, and thusly the bathrooms. I have two classes outside back to back and I hated it. Something about breakfast and coffee and by the time my second class started I was about 7 of 10. Hour long classes, and the teacher didnt like me. Mostly because I refused to do my english homework. I hate book reports. Halfway into this class im at a solid 9, so i ask the teacher to let me go, and she says no. Mostly because by the time i would have gotten back class would be over because its a bit of a hike.

Class ends with me holding myself for dear life and I run for the bathrooms. I get to a urinal and go to unzip and.... Nothing. I tug and pull but the zipper isnt moving.

Now why did it stick? Because the day before i was at our beach playing in the sand (yes in jeans, i hate shorts). I wore the same jeans from the day before. Lazy lazy. But i had sand all in my zipper and that first tug down must have lodged a bunch in.

I missed the bell to class fighting to unzip, very quickly panicked and started to wet my pants. So, i jumped into a stall and sat down to finish. It was a good pee, but i was very much wet. That ended with me calling Grandma to bring me new pants. Blargh!!

Wow that's a crazy story!

17 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Not exciting, I have to beg to differ. Just picturing you dancing around the stall is exciting😀. Please keep your stories coming. Hopefully I can have some to share soon.

It's good to know I have a fan 😉

12 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

So this has probably been asked before, but I want to know for myself. Have you ever had a stuck zipper, or couldn't get your pants unbuttoned to be able to go pee?

Today I was wearing I new pair of dress pants to work. They are the ones that have the clasps on the outside, and then a button on the inside too. With being new, some of the fabric is a little stiff still. I had to pee really bad, and had trouble getting the inside button undone. I managed to get my pants off in time, but I danced around the my stall forever before I was able to get free, lol.

Tell me your stories, please. 😁

Sorry mine isn't that exciting.

Not exciting? I was rush reading to see what happened. 

Slight variation on the theme but I hope it just qualifies ... or you just enjoy it for what it is. 

I was about 10 and I was skiing at the end of the day and didn't want to stop because I was having so much fun, even though I was getting pretty desperate to pee. I was determined Ned to stay out until the liftie called "last ride". 

Inevitably, the time came for the lift to close and I had about half a km to ski back to the lodge. By now the floodgates were threatening to burst. Every bump on the road made me clench, which made skiing a challenge.

I made it back to the lodge, got my skis off, took them inside and stumbled into the downstairs bathroom, still wearing my big heavy ski boots. I threw my gloves and parka off and next job was to unzip my old-style bib and brace ski pants at the front. I remember fumbling with the zipper momentarily ... and the concentration snap was the end of it. 

Pee jetted into my undies and down the inside of the ski pants for what seemed like an eternity. I was mortified at the time but I look back and realise that was the start of a beautiful fetish. 

36 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Slight variation on the theme but I hope it just qualifies ... or you just enjoy it for what it is. 

I was about 10 and I was skiing at the end of the day and didn't want to stop because I was having so much fun, even though I was getting pretty desperate to pee. I was determined Ned to stay out until the liftie called "last ride". 

Inevitably, the time came for the lift to close and I had about half a km to ski back to the lodge. By now the floodgates were threatening to burst. Every bump on the road made me clench, which made skiing a challenge.

I made it back to the lodge, got my skis off, took them inside and stumbled into the downstairs bathroom, still wearing my big heavy ski boots. I threw my gloves and parka off and next job was to unzip my old-style bib and brace ski pants at the front. I remember fumbling with the zipper momentarily ... and the concentration snap was the end of it. 

Pee jetted into my undies and down the inside of the ski pants for what seemed like an eternity. I was mortified at the time but I look back and realise that was the start of a beautiful fetish. 

That's pretty awesome. Do you have "accidents" like that now too?

1 minute ago, nerdy princess said:

That's pretty awesome. Do you have "accidents" like that now too?

Tbh, I think that was the last true accident I had. Plenty of "accidents" since but they were all by design. I did get home from a night walk a couple of months ago when I was just holding on and discovered I had had a small leak without realizing it ... but major unintended floods, no. 

I remember the time  I was desperate in public wearing dress pants .I have rushed to the toilet feeling on the edge of peeing in my pants. I mean it was pushing hard against my pee hole. When I tried to unzip the zipper got caught on my pants fabric.  Being that desperate and standing in front of the toilet was making my situation dire. I struggled with  with my zipper to no avail.    I squirmed and danced , panicking that I could not hold it any longer , I was about to pee in my pants. Screw it, fortunately there was nobody else in the mens room at the time. Feeling my pee starting to flow I unbuckled my pants  and dropped them in one very quick motion. I wa able to free myself just as my pee started coming out.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

I remember the time  I was desperate in public wearing dress pants .I have rushed to the toilet feeling on the edge of peeing in my pants. I mean it was pushing hard against my pee hole. When I tried to unzip the zipper got caught on my pants fabric.  Being that desperate and standing in front of the toilet was making my situation dire. I struggled with  with my zipper to no avail.    I squirmed and danced , panicking that I could not hold it any longer , I was about to pee in my pants. Screw it, fortunately there was nobody else in the mens room at the time. Feeling my pee starting to flow I unbuckled my pants  and dropped them in one very quick motion. I wa able to free myself just as my pee started coming out.

That story is so hot. Thank you for sharing.

Only once. I was like 7 or 8. Since my schools toilets were the as disgusting as a highway restarea not cleaned for 10 days I hated going there. So I held it with the plan to go at my after school daycare. At that time I had a buckle that had a mechanism with a thing you had to wedge onto the fabric of the buckle. So not the hardest thing to undo, but I was at 10/10, so it was impossible for my 7 year old mind to do it. Of course I wet myself and auntie had to call my father. I had to sit on the gardenside porch. Luckily I could sit on a bench right besides a table, so noone comming by (about 50 kids) could see my wet pants. A few asked why and I told them I was not feeling well.

20 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Great experience.  I wish when I was 10 I had an opportunity to wet my snowbibs.  Luckily I can do it today.

• 4 weeks later...

This literally just happened to me a couple days ago....Was at a hockey party and was a little drunk... waited a little to long but still made it to the bathroom with “enough” time. That was until I couldn’t get my zipper down..... I ended up soaking my gray jeans down to my ankles! I was buzzed enough to think people wouldn’t notice, but that’s pretty much impossible. The next morning I found my wet pants in the dirty clothes bin and confirmed just how wet I must have been! Real accidents are the best but much better to witness than be the victim IN PUBLIC lol!

On 12/16/2019 at 7:26 AM, Xpgames said:

This literally just happened to me a couple days ago....Was at a hockey party and was a little drunk... waited a little to long but still made it to the bathroom with “enough” time. That was until I couldn’t get my zipper down..... I ended up soaking my gray jeans down to my ankles! I was buzzed enough to think people wouldn’t notice, but that’s pretty much impossible. The next morning I found my wet pants in the dirty clothes bin and confirmed just how wet I must have been! Real accidents are the best but much better to witness than be the victim IN PUBLIC lol!

It's funny that you thought nobody would notice, lol. Has anyone mentioned it to you?

Thank you for sharing your story.

• 2 weeks later...

I wet myself more than a few times because I couldn't undress fast enough, be never because buttons got stuck. It's different story with zippers and knots on tie-on belt. It happened on 4 occasions and one of them was really embarrassing. I'm a bit lazy today, so I'll just link the thread where I already wrote about those incidents, instead of writing again. I hope you don't mind.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:00 PM, Xpgames said:

Oh yes.... they said that I need to train extra hard to “sweat out” the rest of the Jaeger.... 

So I was just at the hotel bar watching USA vs Finland. I had a 3/4 beer and didn’t want to leave it unattended.... my need was growing pretty quickly but I was determined to first finish my beer. Mind you, I’m wearing the exact same pants I wrote about and wondered if anyone knew.... I waited well past the time I’d normally try to hold it. I left in a hurry and bee lined it to the restrooms... however I started to leak and decidedly I better just run to my room! I was surprisingly okay while running, but waiting for the elevator and the subsequent ride did me in! At least the zipper worked when I got to the room..... 

E6EBA130-6BF8-47DD-A57C-77974D445E60.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I was once at the beach with some friends and really had to pee when we were about to leave and since I was already dry I didn't want to get into the water to pee so I decided to wait until I got home (my home is about 30 mins from that particular beach). I had had a couple of beers though, so my desperation quickly got worse. When I finnaly got home I leaked a bit going up the stairs, opened the door as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom. One problem: I couldn't untie my swimsuit/pants and tried for about a minute until I started to lose control, so I decided to just let it all out right there and enjoy the moment.

Sorry for the sh*tty story, first time I share one here lol

2 hours ago, DouglasCande said:

I was once at the beach with some friends and really had to pee when we were about to leave and since I was already dry I didn't want to get into the water to pee so I decided to wait until I got home (my home is about 30 mins from that particular beach). I had had a couple of beers though, so my desperation quickly got worse. When I finnaly got home I leaked a bit going up the stairs, opened the door as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom. One problem: I couldn't untie my swimsuit/pants and tried for about a minute until I started to lose control, so I decided to just let it all out right there and enjoy the moment.

Sorry for the sh*tty story, first time I share one here lol

This is a great story. It's hot to think about you losing control. I love it. Thanks for sharing. 

This has happened to me a lot. The most recent time was actually involving pants with a drawstring that I had apparently tied pretty tight. I forgot to pee before I left work, which is a strict part of my routine because I'm guaranteed to be desperate otherwise, and I bike home about a 20 minute ride. The first half is residential and the second half is hiking trail so there's no bathrooms on the route. I noticed I already had to go pretty bad when I first got on my bike but I'm too shy to go back in because I forgot to pee so I just tried to get home as fast as I could. I leaked a little on the ride home and nearly pissed myself getting my key in the door but I was still dry to the touch. I was feeling pretty celebratory as I made it to the toilet and started pulling my pants down but I celebrated too soon because I didn't plan for my pants to get stuck around my hips because of the tied drawstring but my body was already starting to relax itself. I remember grabbing my crotch with my hand to try to stop the flow but I was too close to relief and I just started pissing fully through my fingers and into my pants. They were just high enough to catch all the piss and divert it straight from the toilet and down my right leg into a pool on the floor. At that point I just sat there frozen until the whole tile floor was wet.