Sign In

How long can you hold it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends on the need I guess, my longest time without a pee was 25h but in a normal day I'd say 6-8 hours. 

It’s an interesting topic. I drink loads these days due to the medication for my autism and ADHD, it’s main side effect is that it dehydrates me and then makes my focus super hard on certain things. T

It depends on how much I drink and how hydrated I am. The longest I've held were when I was in school, I wouldn't pee all day and wait until I got home, so from like 8am to 3pm. I don't know why I alw

more proof i cant hold it long lol. was in line a the checkout with urge to pee and only two people ahead of me but i already was starting to let spurts out in my dark jeans. got thru the checkout but with every step to the car some more was coming out. got to the car and just let go soaking my jeans. thought i was done but the cold weather must have made me go some more cause felt another urge on way home this time both pee and poop. I was now filling my pants with both pee and poop it was no use to try and hold it. I was already wet and knew I wouldn't make it home anyway was still about 30 min from home. pretty much if im on the way home and have to go the bathroom im usually done by the time i get home. I dont even bother trying to hold it since I never make it anyway, just let it go, since Im going home anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 1:00 AM, Here4theFun said:

Depends on the need I guess, my longest time without a pee was 25h but in a normal day I'd say 6-8 hours. 

Longest time was well beyond 24 hours but in a usual day I also go only twice, morning & evening. So I am used to refrain 10 to 14 hours regularly and to feel more ore less of an urge for hours a day.

16 hours ago, Despholder said:

It's been now 10+years since I discovered omo. I'm 26 now. When I was younger I was able to hold up to 1.5L in extreme hold scenarios and 12hours was usually a good hold.

However now regardless of how long I can hold, I rarely get over 700ml.

Am I the only one experiencing a decrease in volume? Should I get worried 

700ml is just over normal capacity (which is around 500ml)  so I don’t think you should be too worried unless you’re having incontinence issues. 

Do you still drink as much when doing a hold? That would definitely affect how much liquid will pumped into your bladder. Have you tried rapid desperation? Idk personally my bladder fills up to a greater volume when I drink around 3 to 4L in the span of about 2 hours and then just waiting until I burst, versus a long slow hold.

im also in my mid 20s and have been into omo and holding for over 10 years too. My bladder is currently the biggest it’s ever been, consistently measuring around 1.5L. Although it should be noted that I only started really testing and actually measuring my bladder capacity within the last year or so. Not that I didn’t hold a lot before that, it just wasn’t to the extreme. Not on purpose anyways. 

Oh and to answer OP, the longest I’ve ever held was around 20 hours, but not on purpose. Usually I can hold for anywhere from 4-8 hours, and then I’ll go, but I’ve never purposely tested how long I can actually hold. 

How long I or anyone else can hold it varies greatly depending how much and what I have been drinking. The longest I have held my pee between emptying my bladder is around 14-15 hours, but a big part -about 8 hours was sleeping. I simply didn't go when I got up and held it until I couldn't and I started leaking in my pants.

Back when I was in high school, I  very rarely used the restroom in school. Generally I was gone from home 7AM -5PM so I held it 10 hours every day. I had to pee so badly it hurt  from around noon. Only if I saw an opportunity to use the mens room quick with nobody around to alive the pain would I pee in school. I always stayed dry all day ,only once or twice did I notice a drop or two leak out with no harm done.

I can still hold my pee for hours after I feel the need to go, although not like I used to. Once the pressure gets bad enough I can no longer sit still , and need to hold myself , I have about an hour left until I leak.

I don't think I can still do this but I have written about it live as it happened ,that once I started leaking I could hold on for two hours or so, with the  additional urine output coming out in leaks and spurts, that got bigger and longer as time progressed. I let go once my pants became soaked.

On average now I can still hold about a liter . In the past I averaged 1.275 liters, with a all time high of 1.35.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 12/10/2019 at 2:28 AM, Despholder said:

It's been now 10+years since I discovered omo. I'm 26 now. When I was younger I was able to hold up to 1.5L in extreme hold scenarios and 12hours was usually a good hold.

However now regardless of how long I can hold, I rarely get over 700ml.

Am I the only one experiencing a decrease in volume? Should I get worried 

Personally, I void 600 to 700 ml regularly when not holding and that is definitely not my maximum. Perhaps you should hold more often, more consequently, perhaps try to restrict your peeing to 3 times or even twice a day like I do. The positive effect is that you recognize 500 or 600 ml not as a full bladder that implies instant voiding. When I come home from work I realize that my bladder is all but empty but the feelings are far from an urge. And as long as the feelings don't change for a certain discomfort I still refrain. So on a normal working day I usually wait in between 12 to 16 hours from my morning to my evening piss. I am acting like this for many many years, far more than 10+,  and I think I gained a very well trained bladder.

It depends on how much I'm drinking. In normal circumstances where I'm staying hydrated but not intentionally drinking too much to fill my bladder, I go about every 3 or 4 hours. Could probably push it to about 8 if I had to but I don't enjoy holding that long. I've gotta do rapid desperation or wear out my holding muscles with a series of smaller holds first if I want to enjoy getting to the breaking point.

It depends on how much I drink and how hydrated I am. The longest I've held were when I was in school, I wouldn't pee all day and wait until I got home, so from like 8am to 3pm. I don't know why I always just held my pee instead of asking to go..but that was about 7 hours, but by like 2:30 I was bursting. The longest that I've actually kept track of was when I was on a 10 hour flight, and I didn't go all flight. But when I got off I was so dying to go. I was just embarrassed to ask the person next to me excuse me while I went to go pee. So I guess 10 hours is my limit? But I also don't remember drinking a lot that day. So it all goes back to depending on how much I drink. If I drink water and whatever else, a lot of it within an hour or 2, I don't think I can last long.

Also in school, I did pee myself twice, once around 1 to 1:30pm where I couldn't even stand before I started peeing myself, and once just before 3pm where I was waiting outside to go home and I just couldn't stand still at all and pee just started coming out. A couple of times I had to run and find some bushes in the same situation and pee..other times I barely made it home. That was a daily thing with me. 

The other time I recall peeing myself was after drinking like 3 cans of coke back to back to back..I was bursting after an hour in an amusement park and started peeing myself while waiting in line.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:43 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

On an average, I hold for around 12 hours. My maximum personal record is little more than 18 hours. (these times calculated from the point which I felt the need to pee. Not the time between two consecutive pees) And my holds I mentioned, were with a very high liquid intake.

You mean you feel the need to wee and you can endure not to go for 12 hours.

One time you was needing to wee and you was able to hold it for 18 hours.

Was that not painful, not to pee for so long?

Really great and total arousing for me your holding ability.

Does anybody know about your ability?

If you are holding it for so long, do you admit to someone, that you are needing to wee for so long and that you have a bursting full bladder in your belly?

15 hours ago, huberp76 said:

You mean you feel the need to wee and you can endure not to go for 12 hours.

Yes. Exactly. 

One time you was needing to wee and you was able to hold it for 18 hours.

Yes. But not only once. I've reached near 18 hours few times. I was really really desperate then. 

Does anybody know about your ability?

If you are holding it for so long, do you admit to someone, that you are needing to wee for so long and that you have a bursting full bladder in your belly?

Yes. Some of my friends know. Sometimes I tell my friends, when I'm very much desperate. Anyway most of my friends know that I'm not going to school toilets

Guest Peter-P
On 12/14/2019 at 8:43 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

On an average, I hold for around 12 hours. My maximum personal record is little more than 18 hours. (these times calculated from the point which I felt the need to pee. Not the time between two consecutive pees) And my holds I mentioned, were with a very high liquid intake.

Hi HoldingPrinces,

after a few months I came back to Omo.org, where I am mostly just a lurker. Unfortunately here are just manga pictures alliwed... But many stories are fascinating good!

After most other pure holding-boards died by the time. I am interested in holding stories, where a woman becomes a winner against nature and partly really hard situations. I don't like the mass of wetting stories and boards, where women were made to wet and/or wet loosers. If a woman is able to hold a bursting bladder for a long time - plus withstand and cope with some hard challenges sometime, then she shall be accepted as a fascinating winner!

What I read about you is amazing!

If you start your day with a morning pee and a lot of fluid intake at 6:30AM and so feel urgency at 7:30..8:00AM - just then then start to count the hours (not after your last pee as most other do) - drink a lot more over the day at school, late evenng classes, cheerleading training and dancing, partly bus tours back, you after 15..18 hrs end up at home between (8+15=} 11PM to (8+18 =} 2AM.

How are you able to fight an - even for your stongg bladder - so urgent need to pee / urge all that hours and even dance properly?

How big may your giant ladder bulge out then Form your sporty flat belly?

How much can per can you hold in extreme?

I really adore your abilities!

Your good trained bladder and sphincter, your all day Kegel trained pelvic floor, your iron willpower, your sporty body, which is able to dance artistically in even such a bursting state and your stabie heath, that prevents you from UTI or kidney problems.

If you ask people like RexOne, you will hear about my old stories and experiences plus my old board. But there are also rumours as I would be at least 70 yo. On Experience Project I once marked the max. possible age (something like "over 90", e.t.c. ;))

I have written (A) fancy stories and (B) experiences with women I in partnership or intimate frienship with.

And I adore it, if a woman I like can hold a bursting bladder until it bulges out 2..4" or holds her bursting bladder for many hours. Fortunately I had a few such partners and female friends. But I also had some (fewer) sightings I wrote about, which happend with other women, I just knew in a normal way or with women I just have seen in extreme ssituations.

I hope you will reach and cross the 24 hrs line - even with your harder rules (e.g. to count) and high fluid intakte!

And I hope you once will be able to cope with the task to empty your bowels while still holding your per - even with a bursting bladder!

Plesse start to write own stories about your experiences. You will be able to do so, if you just start with the morning and write about all important what happened to your bladder. Try to describe how you felt in the different situations and stages of fullness, urges and despetation and pain. Don't forget to describe your belly stucking out by the times and at the end a measuring result of your pee could complete the information. If you write about your experiences detailed, you automatically will fascinate the readers.

Did you think about anv e-mail to somebody? How would you write to your best friend or another dancer, who knows about your extreme holds.

How would you describe it to her or him?

You will be able, if you just start to write!

Probably you may start writing after you arrive back home with a bursting bladder. (Probably not after 18hrs. in the beginning...) You have to hold your pee until you wrote the full story as detailed as possible... Then you will feel your bladder peotesting and can write about it. Set yourself a goal as at least 2 or 3 pages on your computer with a normal size font size 10.

If you need to pee urgently then, you will try to write as fast as possible. And you need enough text, so you will describe the details...

Good Luck!

And if you really like someone to hold you back from peeing while you try to reach the 24 hrs line, we could chat at the difficult last part of your hold... Just an offer 🙂

It’s an interesting topic. I drink loads these days due to the medication for my autism and ADHD, it’s main side effect is that it dehydrates me and then makes my focus super hard on certain things. This combines into making me drink near constantly and I have to carry lots of water with me at all times, and significantly limits the amount of time I can hold it for.

If I’m not on my medication and I don’t drink tea, only water, then I can hold for several hours. I think my record is somewhere around 10 hours, but this very rarely happens. If I drink tea the time is cut in half for each mug.

If I am taking my medication, then I drink more, and therefore my limit is much lower. Something like a 6 hour practical maximum, but in extreme circumstances I can push it further and I’ve lasted 8 hours before. Again, drinking tea more than halves the time for each mug.

One of the longest times I’ve ever gone without peeing while fully awake would be when I flew to America back in 2017. It was an 11-hour flight, at least, although it was supposed to be shorter. I hadn’t used the toilet in a while before I got on and I didn’t get to go for a while afterwards. So, 12 hours. Planes always mess with my bladder though.

If I sleep for some of the time, I can hold it for ages. I once slept for 36+ hours when I was really ill with chronic fatigue syndrome so I guess in a way that holds the record but outside of rare cases like that I can usually go 16-20 hours without peeing if I sleep for some of it.

When I was a kid I used to endure it for 7-8 hours a day, and the record I set back then was around 10 hours, because I’d hold it until I got home from school since the girl’s room was always disgusting. I set the record when I had activity club and then had to go shopping with mum. Most days I barely made it, bursting and holding myself.

I should try and do more all day holds where I don’t pee at school. It’s been ages since I did one and I could do with that kind of excitement in my life.

@Peter-P Thank you very much for replying and thanks for the warm appreciation of my pee holding skills. Your suggestions are warmly welcome and considered. Thank you again. I've thought about writing, but problem is I don't have enough time. I have written few in my local language for local users. I'll try to translate them if possible. And I'll try to start writing about my pee holding experiences as soon as possible. 

From when I first feel the need to go, I’d say about 6 hours, but only in rare circumstances do I go without a break for that long. Most days I relieve myself every few hours since I drink a lot of tea and that makes me really fidgety. If I’m holding from last toilet break, I can resist the urge pretty much all day, at least 8 hours. When I’m asleep I can hold on pretty much indefinitely though, so I can sometimes hold it for longer if I sleep for some of it, like when I held it in for 17 hours on New Years, or 32 hours a year ago when I was badly ill, although I slept for more than a third of that.

The longest time I’ve ever gone without peeing for was nearly 72 hours, but I was really ill at that time; my health was basically the worst it’d ever been. I only managed to hold that much because I slept for almost 3 days, aside from a few brief delirious awakenings where I couldn’t get out of bed. I’ve only managed it once, but that’s how I know I can endure it practically forever when asleep. I don’t plan to do it again though as it doesn’t sound healthy for my body, not that it was very healthy at the time.

Edited by MisakaBestGirl (see edit history)
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Peter-P

@holdingprinces

Sorry for my long absence!

How can we get into contact to get your stories to me to look over it, as you don't like to publish it in original, as you feel not sure about your writing quality (while II definitely trust in your story quality!) and you don't have the time to correct and work on it for the time needed.

(I hope the Moderator will allow this! And may help us find a way.)

My mail is [email protected]

Guest w92iasd

On a regular water intake? 16+ hours. This is what Ive been doing to tire my bladder out. If I start increasing my intake about 10 hours in, I can be super desperate by the end of the day. I imagine I could last 24hrs but Im not trying to go to sleep with a full bladder

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)