Sign In

How long can you hold it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends on the need I guess, my longest time without a pee was 25h but in a normal day I'd say 6-8 hours. 

It’s an interesting topic. I drink loads these days due to the medication for my autism and ADHD, it’s main side effect is that it dehydrates me and then makes my focus super hard on certain things. T

It depends on how much I drink and how hydrated I am. The longest I've held were when I was in school, I wouldn't pee all day and wait until I got home, so from like 8am to 3pm. I don't know why I alw

It all depends on what I am doing. There are times when it seems that I can hold forever, at work, for example. Other times it feels like I am running for the bathroom every 20-30min. When I am at home and roommate is here and I can't just wet myself. Of course, when she is gone and I can, poof, no longer able to pee quite so readily. 

I'm not sure... I've tried rapid desperation and haven't wet myself all the way in two hours (I got impatient and ended it afterwards), though I did leak a few times. On a regular day where I haven't been drinking a lot for the purpose of holds, I'm not sure. Maybe one day I'll put it to the test, if I have the entire time to myself.

One thing that always interested me is that when you're asleep, the body is able to hold pee for like 8 hours or however long you sleep for. I always wondered why is that, why doesn't everyone wet the bed every night? I'd have a hard time holding it really long in the day, but without rapid desperation I have no idea how long I could hold for. Even when I wake up I don't always feel I have to pee really bad, of course it is the least diluted pee either way (so it's my favorite time to wet myself in the shower).

11 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm not sure... I've tried rapid desperation and haven't wet myself all the way in two hours (I got impatient and ended it afterwards), though I did leak a few times. On a regular day where I haven't been drinking a lot for the purpose of holds, I'm not sure. Maybe one day I'll put it to the test, if I have the entire time to myself.

One thing that always interested me is that when you're asleep, the body is able to hold pee for like 8 hours or however long you sleep for. I always wondered why is that, why doesn't everyone wet the bed every night? I'd have a hard time holding it really long in the day, but without rapid desperation I have no idea how long I could hold for. Even when I wake up I don't always feel I have to pee really bad, of course it is the least diluted pee either way (so it's my favorite time to wet myself in the shower).

When we sleep, the kidneys slow down production of urine, so most healthy people can have at least eight uninterrupted hours of sleep.  As Dark Wolf points out, sometimes even when we wake up we may not have to pee with any urgency, and some here use that as a good excuse to defer peeing for hours.  Most of us pee out of habit rather than need when we get up.

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

When we sleep, the kidneys slow down production of urine, so most healthy people can have at least eight uninterrupted hours of sleep.  As Dark Wolf points out, sometimes even when we wake up we may not have to pee with any urgency, and some here use that as a good excuse to defer peeing for hours.  Most of us pee out of habit rather than need when we get up.

That explains it. Still not sure how long I could hold it for. One day I want to try without the rapid hydration but once I'm real desperate I might lose my patience for the wetting that comes after.

no very long lol. I usually wear like Depends underwear if i go to the movies cause I dont like getting up and wont make it thru a movie without wetting. same when traveling, if i have to pee or poop and there isn't a place for miles  to stop im going in my pants I just wear diapers when traveling and just go in them as soon as the urge hits,

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)

It mostly depends on how hydrated/dehydrated I am.

I usually pee once every few hours, when it is convenient to do so after I feel the need.

But if I intentionally over-hydrate myself, like I often do before and during holding sessions, I may only be able to hold it for less than an hour.

Whereas if I find that if I notice that I go for more than a few hours without feeling the need to pee, I consider myself to be overly-dehydrated and intentionally drink more fluids to remedy the situation.

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)
On 11/22/2019 at 6:44 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I can't hold on at all I go from the feeling of needing to pee to wetting my self in a matter of seconds. Sometimes I just wet my self without any warning. I wear nappies 24/7

same. once it starts coming out i cant stop it. i wet myself the other day in the car on the way home. thought i could make it but didn't. i have started putting on those depends that fit like underwear if im going to a movie or somewhere if I'mnot near a bathroom cause i know i will end up wetting myself .