Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 11 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, ithappens said:

I haven't shared in ages, so here are a bunch of mine from the last several years.  I enjoy a wet bed, but my opportunities are limited to 1 or 2 weekends (or nights) a year.

Thank you for your soggy pictures! 😍 I love bedwetting, despite the heavy cleanup. 
But why are you lkimited to just a couples of nights a year? You look like a grown man that can do whatever he feels like? If you share your bed with a wife or girlfriend, just tell her that you sometimes get this intense feeling that you hardly can resist, that you want to wet your bed. It worth it, I promise. If she loves you, she will understand.

I told my husband years ago, but well into our marriage. It was not a big deal for him, much more so for me. Well, since then my side of the bed is always protected so I can wet whenever I want. That´s not every night of course, not even every month. But just the feeling that I CAN DO and is accepted for it is deeply satisfying.