Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Piss play journey

I definitely started before sexual maturity. I was also one of those poor kids in school who wet his pants a lot. When I was home alone (ages escape me but I know younger than 10) I would wet my pants and run laundry. It really intrigued me.

I was probably middle school age when I realized it was sexual to me. When girls said they had to pee I got super aroused. 

Will definitely message you! Nice to meet you!

Guest fluidfox

Personally I made the connection quite late compared to a lot of people here. I was in my mid-twenties and my gf at the time showed me videos of women squirting. I thought it was really hot but of course I could tell they were just peeing. Once I realised the pee aspect was a turn on I started exploring the idea more and here I am now, a fully signed up member of the community lol. 

I've posted the story not that long ago so I won't repeat the whole thing but the last full-on genuine accident I had in ski pants, aged about 10, I reckon was the trigger for my enjoyment of peeing in clothes.

It wasn't sexual for years to come but I remember peeing through my swimmers a lot before jumping in the pool at home in my teenage years. 

I also remember being fascinated when one or two kids staying at our ski lodge had accidents in ski pants at similar ages to mine. 

The first time I remember being turned on by it was in my uni years when I was with a group of friends at a party next to a golf course and a female friend dropped her pants in the darkness and peed into a hole on a green. Couldn't see much but it was a big turn on. 

As I got older and lived alone, I experimented with more scenarios including bedwetting peeing in a sleeping bag and peeing at the computer with just a towel for protection. By this stage it was well and truly a turn on.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, peeprincessx said:

Heyy, I'm knew here and I'm curious how many of you were wetting and playing long before you realised it was a sexual thing. What was your journey to ending up here?  I remember when I was about 4 or 5 I used to go to the toilet in the backyard when my parents weren't around, I also used to pee in the corner of my carpeted room, I remember loving watch the light grey carpet turn dark with my puddle.

When I was 7 a friend and I wanted to play babies and mummy's when we were on a playdate, she made me be the baby and she put a diaper on me, after playing for hours I had to go potty and she told me I had to go in the diaper, and I did, I remember being oddly excited about sitting in a warm diaper on her living room floor, peeing in front of her whole family without them even realising.

I then started peeing in the shower, I'd drink looots of water before getting in and pee literally everywhere, I especially liked peeing into cups and buckets or whatever else was around. 

Then I was about 13 I went to the toilet on a towel, and I think that was when I realised it was a sexual thing, as I rubbed myself against the wet material until I had my first ever orgasm.

My first planned accident was when I was about 15, I drank lots of water and juice before going to bed and when I woke up the house was empty, I put on some old pink panties and waited for as long as I could before I finally ran outside and peed all over myself on the patio. That was my journey and how I ended up here, hoped you liked it, I'd love to hear about your journeys in the comments !! 

(Also hi I wanna make friends shoot me a message!!) 

I remember when I was about 10 or 12 visiting family friends who had two girls around the same age. I remember one of them peeing in the rubbish bin in her bedroom in front of me. Your story of peeing on the carpet, peeprincessx, just reminded me of that! 

Edited by wetskipants (see edit history)

I am not a wetter myself...but I have been into girls peeing in their panties or even just peeing for as long as I remember.....I have been very lucky, I have had dozens of girlfriends who have wet their panties for me, or I have found that they have been into wetting at some time or other.....or have told me stories about how they or their friends wet their panties on the schoolbus or in class.

My wetting also started long before I realized it was sexual. It started when I was around 7 or 8 at the local pool. We used to go to the beach in summers quite a bit back then, and so peeing in water was nothing new. During the week, my brother and I would go to the Highschool swimming pool (back then they opened the pool for public during summer vacation). I remember once while sitting on the edge of the pool, I needed to pee, but I did not want to hop in or run to the bathroom. Don't quite know what my mind was thinking, but I figured, well I have on a wet swimsuit, sitting by the edge, so I went. I remember feeling quite excited by the fact I was doing something I shouldn't be. Jump ahead a few years, probably Junior High, I was out in the garage thinking about how a girl from school was wiggling in her seat just before she asked to go to the bathroom. I wondered what it would be like to pee oneself, so since I had to go, I did, and to paraphrase a line from a song....I peed myself and I liked it. (sorry). I do know that I started to pee myself, in the shower, or when I was alone at home, I had a "special" pair of panties that I stole from my Mom. Don't as why, because I can't remember and also masturbated while wet, but at the time I thought I was the only weird one. That is until I saw a Penthouse, mid to late 80s, that had a model who was posing in a yellow?sundress. She was squatting down and peeing on a rug. WOW!!!! Well, the video age helped and of course now the internet. Still mostly a private but fun thing for me. Although being on here and talking to others and posting is new and exciting as well.

I first started peeing just because I didn't want to bother going to the toilet. It was far too early for anything sexual. My parents dried me off for school, but after a while I figured that I could wet my belly and upper thighs while sitting on the toilet and no-one would see anything. As I got older and started roaming the neighbouhood, I found secluded places where I could piss my pants or take them off and spray my legs.

I kept that up until I left school, and then in the adult world, my options were much more limited. I did what I could, and started bedwetting at 22. I peed and pooped myself when I could, and eventually ended up in my own place where I spend whole days wet with piss. I'm not as messy as I'd like to be because of the time it takes for the smell to go. That's at least 12 hours.

It's still not really sexual. It's just something I enjoy doing, whether I'm in the mood for a masturbation or not.