Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 11:23 PM, Hooded-Plush said:

Thank you! I'm glad I put that in; it was a last minute thought to add it

It makes a big difference in my mind!  Images and videos are generally much more pleasurable when I can see the women emoting.

If you make more art like this it'd be great to see before and after pics of a girl with a tummyache who feels lots better once her bowels are empty (and her diaper is full).

13 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

@Hooded-Plush like panty wetting and pooping

Oh, I only do diapers, sorry :<

12 hours ago, Maki said:

This is super cute! I love the expression in that last panel :yurismug:

I definitely hope to see more art from you, and a story would absolutely be interesting as well!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it 😄 I'm going to try and post more soon, just been so busy/tired from the holidays  :konatacry:

12 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

It makes a big difference in my mind!  Images and videos are generally much more pleasurable when I can see the women emoting.

If you make more art like this it'd be great to see before and after pics of a girl with a tummyache who feels lots better once her bowels are empty (and her diaper is full).

For sure! I will be sure to keep both of those in mind when I do more art of her 🙂 the tummyache sequence sounds really fun, I will put that on my to-do list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

Baroness Von Bon Bon (Cuphead) or Eden (Aladdin)?

I think I like the idea of Eden in a diaper, I will keep it in mind

Also, to anyone else who visits this thread, I would like all of you to know that if you wish, I do take commissions! I am currently working on a commission guide, but until then please feel free to PM me! 🙂

Edited by Hooded-Plush (see edit history)
24 minutes ago, Hooded-Plush said:

I think I like the idea of Eden in a diaper, I will keep it in mind

Also, to anyone else who visits this thread, I would like all of you to know that if you wish, I do take commissions! I am currently working on a commission guide, but until then please feel free to PM me! 🙂

I'll send some references if you do her. Edit: I also have a suggestion for the pose she will be in.

Edited by NaughtyNoid (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...