Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shy princess looking for friends

On 11/17/2019 at 4:50 AM, peeprincessx said:

Hi, I’m 18 and new to this community, looking for friends who can help teach me the fun world of peepee play, I’m a thicc female who loves the idea of domming or subbing, so hit me up to be friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey message me it won’t let me message you for some reason and I would really like to talk 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovebeingwet

Hi. I just joined here and am all new to forums so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. I LOVE peeing myself and am always looking for new ways to have fun. I also am looking for a friend to share with. Be it stories, pictures, or even control over when eachother can go pee and where or in or on what. I look forward to exploring this new fun world I found and learning new ways to enjoy.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:47 AM, lovebeingwet said:

Hi. I just joined here and am all new to forums so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. I LOVE peeing myself and am always looking for new ways to have fun. I also am looking for a friend to share with. Be it stories, pictures, or even control over when eachother can go pee and where or in or on what. I look forward to exploring this new fun world I found and learning new ways to enjoy.

Message me anytime x

Guest lovebeingwet

Thank you both. Lets! Peeprincessx I tried to message you but it said I am allowed 0 messages a day. Maybe its because I'm too new. Anyway, does anyone have any advice on how to enjoy wetting when you have a roommate? Doing things in such a way as to require minimal clean up is essential! Diapers are fun and useful if I want to sit and enjoy the feeling for a long time but they are too absorbent and clothes turn cold or dry too quickly. I haven't been able to find the right balance of wetness and lasting.