Omoverse RPG (Turn Based Combat)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shot of Water Return fire!!! Or in this case.. return.. water? 🤔

Elizabeth takes a moment to look around, scanning between the short and averagely spaced trees. The ground is dirt sprinkled with occasional patches of grass of fallen leaves. Pebbles and branches are

Hey, this isnt a post but Im here to say that the next reply might be a little delayed. The main reason for that it because it requires me to build an entire unique deck for the speartails and draw th

Posted Images

Elizabeth takes a moment to look around, scanning between the short and averagely spaced trees. The ground is dirt sprinkled with occasional patches of grass of fallen leaves. Pebbles and branches are also scattered sparsely on the forest floor. The most intriguing thing she finds is a strange bush with green leaves which sparkle at the surface emitting golden light. There are actually a few of those bushes around her, but not close together. The 2nd one she sees is far in the distance only noticeable by its light. The plant is called Glistwort. An herb whose use is unfamiliar to Elizabeth. Perhaps she will learn later. Unfortunately, no pixies are to be found, even after taking a few steps through the forest.

Visible Harvestables:
-Branches
-Pebbles
-Glistwort

Elizabeth notices that she had one hand between her legs this whole time. She has been automatically dealing with her desperation, but now it is beginning to surface as a matter of utmost significance. She is very close to ditching everything and going to find a place to relieve herself.

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Shock (4x)
Minor Drought (2x)
=======================

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)
F : 10
: 0
E : None
DESC : Increases Target opponent's Bladder Capacity by 5

Caltrop (4)
F: 10
M: 0
E: None
DESC: Summons a caltrop on a target opponent which increases the damage he takes from his next incoming attack by 20%

Wooden Barricade (4)
F : 10
M : 0
E : None
DESC : Summons a wooden barricade which reduces the damage of the next incoming attack by 10%

Minor Drought (4)
F: 35
DESC: For the next 5 turns of battle, your Bladder Capacity increase rate is reduced by 80%

Minor Shock (4)
F: 20
AT: Magic
E: Electric
DESC: Sends a small electric bolt at a target opponent. Deals 15 – 35 damage

Dust Explosion (1)
F: 5
E: Fire
DESC: Sends an explosive cloud of dust at target opponent. Deals 5 – 25 damage

159782680_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.db31a470f0210c3c2be84824b723fd1d.png

1589103301_Armorsceen.thumb.png.e1acc7f697228a3628298870744d29c8.png

Ardenstine.png.10a4cee016073af1d1e3f14d20d244c9.png

Elizabeth decides to gather some Glistwort. Who knows, it might be useful later. Regardless, she concludes that her need to pee is higher on the list of priorities, so she looks around to see if there is anywhere where she can pee. The forest sings with songs of birds hidden in the branches, and the leaves rustle in the wind, but no other disturbance intrudes on her. With that in mind, she walks to the nearest tree and squats down. Her bladder realizes her intent, and almost makes her lose control before she manages to pull down her skirt and panties, but no accident happens. Finally when she is free from her clothes, she releases a long and relaxing stream of pee, sighing with relief as it patters onto the dry leaves of the forest floor. She could sense the warmth coming from below as she pees. 

After a few moments, the streams dies down into a few drops and stops completely. She gets up, pulls up her pants, and heads over to the Glistwort bush which she wanted to harvest. Luckily for her, she relieved herself without any intrusions. She squats down slowly, and cautiously begins picking branches from the large vibrant bush.

Harvest Outcome:
Harvest time: 153 hours
Quantity harvested: 30

Note: Harvest time does not represent the time passed in Elizabeth’s world. It represents the time since the previous post

3 hours later, she holds a bundle of 30 branches of Glistwort. The sun has risen halfway up to the top indicating that it is almost noon. She still has plenty of time. Perhaps she could complete her Pixie quest before she returns this way she'll be done with that. She looks around in search of Pixies. She scans between the trees without any success, until finally, a momentary sparkle of light reveals a Pixie in the distance. She breaks into a sprint in the direction where she saw it. The Pixie, upon noticing, flies in the opposite direction. The chase lasts a few good minutes before Elizabeth catches up and engages the Pixie in battle.

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Shock (4x)
Minor Drought (2x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)
DESC: Summons a caltrop on a target opponent which increases the damage he takes from his next incoming attack by 20%

Wooden Barricade (4)
DESC : Summons a wooden barricade which reduces the damage of the next incoming attack by 10%

Minor Drought (4)
DESC: For the next 5 turns of battle, your Bladder Capacity increase rate is reduced by 80%

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Quests:
-Win 3 battles against the pixies in Southeast Ardenstine [2/3 Complete]
-Talk to Alex

==========================

ELIZABETH STARTS THE BATTLE

1834274283_battlescreen.thumb.png.2b9195bd090c6828a272f865118be095.png

Spoiler

2139834430_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.9f6dd0575371d9a182cd6ac978215552.png

Spoiler

277926904_Armorsceen.thumb.png.0a171399758e56543691e430aae6092e.png

Spoiler

Ardenstine.png.fead6bcc870a1160c2a620878a8b17b8.png

355014871_EventScreen.thumb.png.1c5a361b7d4b96c515f880fecef05de7.png

1596260512_battlescreen.thumb.png.ae605d93f7be877f541dfb7ac6a543ac.png

Battle Gains:
- 88XP
- 1 Pixie Dust
- 1 Essence of Flight

[LEVEL UP!!] (+10 health)
-------------------------------------

[Quest Completed!] -Win 3 battles against the pixies in Southeast Ardenstine 
[New Goal]
Return to Mr. Heymond

Quests:
-Return to Mr. Heymond
-Talk to Alex

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Shock (4x)
Minor Drought (2x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

The Pixie collapses onto the ground unconscious. Elizabeth stands proud of her victory. She has been noticing that less and less pixies cross her path. Perhaps she successfully scared them off. Time to return to Mr. Heymond

1111170632_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.0e46077b423b37bf82e0e43fe8930a68.png

769336858_Armorsceen.thumb.png.ba22b3bc0e9a3c77026486a1293b200d.png

Ardenstine.png.8123d75502496550328d3331ec8ceba1.png

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

(Not sure how many actions we can make in one post, but here goes!)

Movement: Travel back to the university

Story action: Return to Mr. Heymond

Inspect: Briefly look around the campus/town while on the way there

Deck Rebuild: Minor shock ×4, Minor drought ×4, Shot of Water ×3, Wooden barricade ×2, Caltrop ×2, Dust explosion ×1

(Side question: Where do we have to go to talk to Alex? Is he at the university as well?)

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)

Clarification: Alex is located in the area where Elizabeth lives. Since she has his address, you can get her to go to him simply by invoking the quest

Elizabeth travels back to the university, acknowledging her surroundings along the way. She passes the sharp borderline from the forest into the city and continues to the street which will take her to the university building. She passes apartment buildings short and tall alike. Playful children and happy couples walk by her as well. She finds no threats and no harvestables in the city. It is no surprise. She enters the university building and returns to Mr. Heymond's office.

"There's no class tod- Elizabeth? Ah," he reacts confusedly as he whirls around to find her in the doorway.

"Hey Mr. Heymond. I took care of the Pixies! And I got new wings!" she boasts proudly. He looks impressed.

"Those wings are pretty rare I heard. I'm surprised you managed to get them this early on." Then he corrects the subject, "So you said the Pixies are done huh? That's good to hear. I feared I sent you to your demise, but now I know that no Pixie can hurt a fighter like you! I have something for you. I've prepared it right after you left yesterday. I figured such a dedicated student like you would enjoy a little boost." He hands her a small stack of cards.

[Quest Completed!] -Return to Mr. Heymond
 - 192XP

- 4 Minor Scorch
- 4 Minor Drain

- 4 Minor Freeze

Quests:
-Talk to Alex

------------------------------------
Deck Builder:

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Shock (4x)
Minor Drought (4x)
Shot of Water (3x)
Wooden Barricade (2x)
Caltrop (2x)
Dust Explosion (1x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Minor Scorch (4)
DESC: Lights the opponent on fire. Deals 30 damage over 3 turns.

Minor Drain (4)
E: Life
DESC: Suck life out of opponent. Deals 20 or 30 damage. Heals back half the damage dealt

Minor Freeze (4)
E: Frost
DESC: Freezes opponent. Deals 10-30 damage. Applies “-20% outgoing damage” debuff onto opponent for 2 turns

Elizabeth looks through the cards. They all look incredible. She feels ready to use them already!

"Thank you so much!" she exclaims excitedly. Mr. Heymond smiles.

"Go get some rest tonight. Tomorrow is another free day, but the day after classes start, and it won't be a walk in the park as this break was. Good luck."

779055976_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.b3be14e3d8b103ce5cd0ef8ffadcf4f2.png

2045784388_Armorsceen.thumb.png.d6f3c77a297c2d0bfdde9bb55014b336.png

Ardenstine.png.9ce78906cdff49de10c21ddc20085d32.png

Just a note, I sometimes make mistakes since I manage the whole RPG manually (Im trying to script some stuff to help me automate it, but that might take a while) so if you catch a mistake, point it out. Just now I realized I forgot to add the items dropped from the Pixie battle to Elizabeth's inventory so I fixed it in this post.

Elizabeth exits his office jovially and continues up the peaceful streets back to her neighborhood. She recalls that her father gave her the address of his colleague Alex, someone who supposedly knows a fair amount of Omodynamics. She decides that since she isn't burdened by any other task, she might as well go and relax a little bit and learn a thing or two. She arrives at the familiar short houses of her area, a slight contrast from the denser city. She immediately spots the house to which the address points to, as if it were highlighted all along. In reality, living there for so long, Elizabeth has learned every house by heart.

She confidently rings the doorbell and awaits a response atop the porch, crossing her legs as a way to pass time. It isn't a long interval until the door creaks open cautiously, and 2 careful eyes peek through the crack.

"Ah Elizabeth, of course, I should have known," the voice says after a moment, and the door swung open with full welcome.

"Are you um, hiding from somebody?" she chuckles with confusion.

"Well, not technically. But yeah. Um yeah. I'm always in hiding, technically, but like, yeah, really, it's nothing," he fumbles for words.

On first impression, he doesn't seem like a good liar, nor does he seem to be social. It doesn't take long for Elizabeth to understand why her dad and him became instant friends. He welcomes her warmly and offers her tea, which she accepts gratefully. 

"So you want to learn about Omodynamics huh?" he calls out from the kitchen.

"Yeah, figured since I have the time, it wouldn't hurt"

"No, of course it wouldn't," he confirms.

They settle down with tea at a small table. A bright orb of light magically lingers below the ceiling, illuminating the room with a mesmerizing pattern. Everything is clean and organized -- not a single thing out of place. 

He grunts and groans, trying to get into a comfortable position in his seat. The chair complains with intermittent creaks and squeals.

"Alright," he finally says, and then begins. "So Omodynamics is the study of why urination has such an influence on magical ability. You see, people were confused when magic was first being introduced and discovered by the strange correspondence between their abilities, and peeing. No one really thought anything of it until a scientist decided to do what others didn't want to do and study it deeper. He was made fun of at first, but later on, he did indeed uncover a correlation," he pauses to slurp his tea in a loud manner.

"So, what exactly is this correlation? Well it actually has to do with the psychology of embarrassment. A person who is extremely desperate for the bathroom will usually be weaker because they are victim to their own body. They are limited in ability physically. In such a situation, a person is not only less able to do magic simply because they have to focus on not peeing themselves, but also they are mentally embarrassed. Unlike all other tasks humans do, magic is extremely heavy on the mind, and therefore, such a distraction can be detrimental towards performance. When a person wets themselves, it amplifies to a degree where a person is simply unable to focus on spells and cast them. So ever since this has been discovered, science has been developing in both directions. The first direction is that people started to find ways to make a person wet themselves in combat. If your opponent is extremely strong but has a weak bladder, they can easily be defeated thanks to a few simple yet powerful tactics. The other direction of research is counteracting these attacks. There are ways to prevent embarrassment, or dampen it. This whole study is called Omodynamics. We are the ones who sit down, research, and develop spell cards which will benefit you the most in battle when it comes to the bladder. As you progress and get better, you can come by and learn some spells from me. I teach Omodynamics magic to students and make cards for them, not for all students of course, but for you, anytime. Whenever you reach a high enough level to get a new card from me, I will give you 3 for free. The rest you will have to buy. You can come visit anytime. That's pretty much all I can tell you for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask"

His explanation has definitely opened a whole new door of understanding for Elizabeth. Perhaps soon she will be able to use these tactics in combat. She decides to ask him what his "shop" has to offer:

Spoiler

ALEX’s OMODYNAMICS CARD SHOP

Cards___________
Leak
F: 50
DESC: Relieve 20 of your Bladder Capacity without Embarrassment.

COST: 5 D
MIN LVL: 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pee Blackout
F: 100
DESC: Skip the next 2 turns. If you wet during those turns, Embarrassment is not applied.

COST: 10 D
MIN LVL: 10

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MIN LVL: 20

[Quest Completed!] -Talk to Alex
 - 20XP

Quests:
>Nothing Here!

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Shock (4x)
Minor Drought (4x)
Shot of Water (3x)
Wooden Barricade (2x)
Caltrop (2x)
Dust Explosion (1x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Minor Scorch (4)

Minor Drain (4)
DESC: Suck life out of opponent. Deals 20 or 30 damage. Heals back half the damage dealt

Minor Freeze (4)
DESC: Freezes opponent. Deals 10-30 damage. Applies “-20% outgoing damage” debuff onto opponent for 2 turns

1794982277_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.4460dbffcf1e2e39615d2156ff378428.png

1307649079_Armorsceen.thumb.png.d636bf916839e598b759a7e82e640980.png

Ardenstine.png.c0176cac446f792158ac13ec6896ad72.png

Reply with anything you want Elizabeth to ask Alex before she leaves. Otherwise, specify any action from the previously provided list

Lets pick up three leak cards, since Alex is letting us have three for free per each time we level up. Since the minimum level is 5, Liz should be able to use them soon.

Next, ask Alex if there are any passive abilities that might reduce embarrassment, i.e., people who've simply practiced and become used to the embarrassment of wetting themselves as an accepted part of magic, or if there are items that might reduce the embarrassing nature of accidents. Also, after we pick up the leak cards, lets maybe ask him for advice on building a solid deck around avoiding the inevitable while also having a solid defense/offense with our new cards.

After that, I say we make a move action and visit the alchemist's shop again to ask what the glistwort is useful for, if she needs some in stock, and, if so, politely ask her how much she'd buy it for so we can sell some of it and make some money to buy gear later.

"Hey. I know I'm still not ready for the first spell you offer, but can you give me 3 cards anyway? I just want to have them for when I do become ready in case Ill need them."

Alex conveys a temporary disapproval before giving in to her pleading eyes.

"I don't usually do this, but I mean, I don't know.... okay fine. Ill make an exception. Remember though, you can't use these for now."

He hands her 3 cards with the title "Leak" written at the top of each one. She holds them in her hands for a moment, inspecting their well-crafted details, and then slides them into her card pouch.

(Side Note: I do agree that "Leak" is a little overpowered. I will nerf the card so that it only relieves 10 of your bladder capacity and costs 70 Fatigue instead of 50)

Before Alex is able to act on his plan to end the meeting, Elizabeth asks a few more questions.

"Are there people who become numb to embarrassment from wetting over time? Or is there anything else that can reduce it?"

Alex hesitates for a moment, clearly thinking about something else, and turns to her. "Yes of course. Well, people don't become entirely numb to it but certain skilled fighters do acquire traits which help them avoid the situation. No one is completely immune by themselves. With certain gear, it is possible to practically remove all of it, however that is rarely seen. I do know that nappies are a favorite among those who want to avoid embarrassment. It isn't a common piece of gear though, certainly not. Very expensive on the market too. There are other things for sure though, but cards are the major deciding players when it comes to this. Thinks like 'Leak' may save you when all else will not."

Elizabeth nods impatiently before spewing her next question, "And also, I was curious if you could help me with my deck. Since you have experience, perhaps you could suggest a good setup?"

He sighs audibly and scans over the fan of cards Elizabeth holds out to him. He then takes them from her and looks through each one with extra care.

"Okay so, I would say that these attack cards are really good, the Minor Freeze, Minor Drain, and Minor Scorch. They all provide great utilities. The freeze deals damage while weakening your opponent. The drain deals damage and heals you back. Both are good defensive attacks, if you get what I'm saying. The minor shock isn't bad even though it has no utility combined with it. Your deck really depends on what enemy you are fighting. If it is a powerful strong enemy, then you definitely want utility to hold out longer, but also spells to play on the opponent's bladder. In that situation I would probably add a few barricades, caltrops, droughts, and shots of water along with all the attacks that you got. Essentially all your cards. With weaker enemies, you usually want to go for a quick kill so fill your deck with attacks only and maybe drought, but nothing else really. The way you have it now isn't too bad, just add all the new attacks that aren't in there. Once you can use 'Leak', I'd suggest having 2 of those in the deck all the time."

"Thank you so much for your help!" she beams excitedly. 

"Any time," he responds smiling, "Ill see you around."

She leaves his house and decides to go make use of her glistwort. Perhaps the lady at the potion store will know what to do with it. She hikes down the street which is denser than average with the rushing population. Occasionally, her hand slips between her legs as her bladder grows restless. She arrives at the store where she finds 2 young girls scanning the shelves. They are engrossed in gossip of their own and lower their volume upon spotting an audience. Elizabeth ignores them and instead approaches the old lady behind the counter.

"Ah you are back!" the lady exclaims in her croaky voice.

Elizabeth smiles warmly. 

"What brings you this time?" the lady continues with genuine curiosity.

"I actually wanted to know what these are," replies Elizabeth holding a handful of Glistwort out so the lady could see. "I collected some from the forest earlier."

The lady leans in to take a look, hesitating as she inspects the plant.

"Glistwort!" she finally says staring right at Elizabeth as if some great discovery has been made. "It is a common plant used in many recipes. It's purpose is to enchant or enrich a certain piece of gear to give it the magical abilities that it needs. Most strong pieces of gear require some form of enchantment, but usually something stronger than glistwort. Glistwort is used in recipes to make those stronger enchantment items, but can also be used as the enchanting agent for simple gear. It is also used in one of my favorite potions called the Levity Potion. It makes you laugh uncontrollably for about an hour, depending on how much you drink," she lowers to a whisper and leans towards Liz's ear, "I use to slip it into my colleagues' drinks back in the day when I was younger. They would start laughing at everything and not know why," She breaks into giggle herself in an adorable manner and Elizabeth joins in.

"Maybe Ill get around to making one of those, but I was also curious, would I be able to sell some of this Glistwort, here, or, somewhere else?" she asks in a few moments.

"Sure! Since it is widely used, there is demand for it. I'll can pay you 0.5D a piece for it. Feel free to come around and sell it any time!"

Quests:
>Nothing Here!

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Shock (4x)
Minor Drought (4x)
Shot of Water (3x)
Wooden Barricade (2x)
Caltrop (2x)
Dust Explosion (1x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Minor Scorch (4)

Minor Drain (4)

Minor Freeze (4)

Leak (3)
F: 70
M: 0
E: None
DESC: Relieve 10 of your Bladder Capacity without Embarrassment.

1338679729_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.4f34814d0378eb26fa2e64d1405513e7.png

581502180_Armorsceen.thumb.png.dbc3984ff9eeff3014fce5ed960e22b5.png

Ardenstine.png.dd07e7e838d6617dd1e5bdee1bbab3fe.png

Oops.. didn't realize we weren't supposed to have the leak cards yet. The nerf seems balanced, though. 10 capacity equals two turns of upkeep, or a turn and an incoming shot of water. Also, that potion sounds fun!

Deck rebuild

Minor scorch (×4), Minor freeze (×4), Minor drain (×4), Shot of water (×4), Caltrop (×3), Minor drought (×3), Wooden Barricade (×3)

Story action

Sell 20 glistwort, keeping some for use later, and thank her for doing business.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Removed a third action- too much at once (see edit history)

"Oh okay, that's great! In that case, Ill give you 20." She separates 20 pieces from her handful of glistwort and places it onto the counter. The old lady exchanges it for 10Ð. Elizabeth gladly takes it, proud of her first earning. The lady smiles.

"A pleasure doing business with you," Elizabeth concluded.

"Any time. Come by more often, Ill show you a thing or too, and good luck with school," the lady replies. Elizabeth nods with a beaming smile and leaves the store. The sun is beginning to descend towards the horizon painting the sky a crimson red with a mix of a beautiful orange and yellow along with the white of the clouds. Her bladder calls to her with increasing urgency and she resolves to head home for the night. Tomorrow is her last free day before university returns.

Quests:
>Nothing Here!

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Scorch (4x)
Minor Freeze (4x)
Minor Drain (4x)
Shot of Water (4x)
Wooden Barricade (3x)
Caltrop (3x)
Minor Drought (3x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Minor Scorch (4)

Minor Drain (4)

Minor Freeze (4)

Leak (3)

369610634_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.5b07a703eff21319cd6ef4ac5d4d0505.png

1113457126_Armorsceen.thumb.png.3e67b9f25f4559d09aedecfaff883e47.png

Ardenstine.png.1f7038f0f0fa0382a34e50e466638053.png

Elizabeth turns to go home and thinks about her day as she, as though on a leisurely stroll, walks casually towards her neighborhood. On her way, a sudden thought crosses her mind. She has never really visited the docks, and although the sun has almost dipped entirely past the horizon, she insists on pursuing that curiosity. Her bladder objects of course, forcing her hand back between her legs. She curses it for being the nuisance that it is.

As she passes the university, another spike of pain radiates near her abdomen causing her to bend forward to prevent losing control. She considers the dock idea once more, and concludes that it is against common sense of judgement. Curiosity killed the cat, but it also led to amazing discoveries. The dissonance orchestra plays loudly in her mind. She manages another block towards her house before her decision merges into a logical plan. Since the docks are past her house, she can hop inside, relieve herself, and continue to pursue her goal.

She reaches her home just in time and stumbles past the door with expressive urgency. Her parents greet her warmly, to which Elizabeth frantically replies to give her a second. She slides into the bathroom and shuts the door with overestimated force. Finally she takes off her skirt and panties and jumps onto the toilet with careless aim. Without hesitation, she relaxes her muscles for a heavenly relief as a torrent rushes out of her. She sighs happily as her moment of pleasure comes to an end.

"Yes, sorry, it was urgent," she says through a laugh as she exits the bathroom.

"I guess Alex got nothing through your thick head huh?" her dad teases, implying that she should never find herself in such desperate situations.

"No he taught me quite a bit actually," she disagrees, waving her 3 cards at him.

"Nice! That's awesome! Glad he helped."

"You want to sit down for dinner now, or a little later?" her mom interjects as she steps away from the stove.

"Yeah um, actually I wanted to visit the docks today. I was curious about them and I just can't wait till tomorrow," she explains with a tinge of nervousness, knowing her mother would not approve, and her suspicions were certainly confirmed.

"I don't think so. Look outside, the sun has set, it's dark. I mean, Ardenstine is safe but anything can happen. You aren't going anywhere." 

And so her plan has been put out for the night. 

A few moments later she sits down for dinner with her parents and retells her day to them with heroic enhancing. Then she heads to bed, leaving the docks in the back of her head to bite at her mind in her dreams. 

She dreams of sinking ships and sea monsters. It's quite scary until she wakes up in the safety of her bed with the sun's rays piercing through her window. It's only 8:00 AM but she did go to bed early last night. 

Quests:
>Nothing Here!

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Scorch (4x)
Minor Freeze (4x)
Minor Drain (4x)
Shot of Water (4x)
Wooden Barricade (3x)
Caltrop (3x)
Minor Drought (3x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Minor Scorch (4)

Minor Drain (4)

Minor Freeze (4)

Leak (3)

1127298483_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.d5d41b66e4949213b0d974b0544c163b.png

1331303881_Armorsceen.thumb.png.5a8336aa6b6b01074a2602f496b32cd9.png

Ardenstine.png.bf101d47528ee4c582f608df1ebbe57f.png

With little to no morning routine aside a quick pee, she darts out the front door while waving to her parents and biting her breakfast sandwich. The docks are near her home so she arrives there at 8:30 to find it empty with the exception of one person who is unloading boxes off of a huge warship. She approaches him inquisitively and probes him disruptively for information that would sate her curiosity. He doesn't hide his frustration at first, but upon turning around and seeing her, he immediately changes his demeanor. He explains that he is the dock master and that sells tickets to the Brookstone Plains, which is one of the parts of the main continent. He informs her that the price is 3Ð for a ticket there and back unless she has a free student pass. Elizabeth continues with a few more questions including the time the docks open and close, and the length of the trip. The docks, as it turns out, open at 8:00 AM and close at 10:00 PM. No wonder she is the only one there. The length of the trip is also short, only 15 minutes in one direction.

[New Quest] Travel to Brookstone Plains

Quests:
-Travel to Brookstone Plains

Spoiler

Elizabeth Deck:
Minor Scorch (4x)
Minor Freeze (4x)
Minor Drain (4x)
Shot of Water (4x)
Wooden Barricade (3x)
Caltrop (3x)
Minor Drought (3x)

Owned Cards:

Shot of Water (4)

Caltrop (4)

Wooden Barricade (4)

Minor Drought (4)

Minor Shock (4)

Dust Explosion (1)

Minor Scorch (4)

Minor Drain (4)

Minor Freeze (4)

Leak (3)

468980168_Inventoryscreen.thumb.png.8ea059317bc6930a21fe139528d470d8.png

1991686484_Armorsceen.thumb.png.1c25855c9851a5b38b6c8da26241c091.png

Ardenstine.png.9564830f291cceccf14961565510bc1a.png