Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I Peed Myself in Public

8 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Wow, big step. All of the sudden you've become a confident public wetter. The second wetting was even better than the first.

I wouldn't quite say that..lol.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked my story. It was so much fun.

6 hours ago, Chevrolet said:

Oh wow you're getting confident fast. Just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew. 

Oh I definitely won't. Thanks for the advice.

11 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

Mmmmmm, that was such a hot experience 🥰

Thank you 😘

6 minutes ago, GoldenG8 said:

Huh. Good to know! Do you have a particular kind of panties you like to wet? What kind were you wearing for this adventure and the last one?

I don't have a particular favorite. When I wear legging, I'm wearing a thong lol.

1 minute ago, Calvin1 said:

That must have been an exciting feeling. Thank you for being so adventurous.🙂

I'm glad you liked it. It was actually a lot of fun. Different than what I'm used to.

Wow! Very nice! I love reading your stories. So hot! And I love that you went commando afterward. Maybe next time if they aren't too wet, you could just keep the panties on as a little secret under your clothes 😈😘

14 hours ago, Coinín Beag said:

That's so naughty! You must have felt really excited working with no underwear and having just peed in front of everyone.

It was exhilarating. I loved it.

8 hours ago, moiamigo said:

Maybe you should try pantyhose too?They dry quicker

I'm not really one for skirts and pantyhose

7 hours ago, peeprincessx said:

I’ve always wanted to try wetting in public, it’s why I wear skirts, one time I was so desperate I quickly ran to a hidden corner of the shops and squatted, I felt bad too, but the piss flowing out of me was too good to stop!!

Did anyone see you do that??

1 minute ago, nerdy princess said:

None of my coworkers knew about it lol

True. lol. Nice to dream about witnessing such a thing. Or perhaps knowing but pretending not to know to spare feelings of embarrassment.

But I wonder if people like us would be hyper sensitive to something like that. When I've peed myself at work I worry someone could tell even if it isn't evident.

4 hours ago, DouglasCande said:

I'm loving your stories, this and the birthday one have both been beautifully written and awsome experiences. Looking forward to more of your content!! Also, I wish I had the confidence to do something like this, but then again it would get me super aroused and as a male that can be quite noticeable lol

Well thank you. That's a very nice compliment. I'm taking a little bit of a break, but I'm sure I'll be back at it again. Btw, seeing a man turned on would be super hot. That's just my opinion.