Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just now, DesperateQueue said:

Does the monitor force the students to leave the bathroom at a certain point (such as one minute before class starts) or does she let them stay, but remind them of the time and the possible consequences for being late?  Hard to really "force" students to leave the bathroom if they are that desperate though.

Force them out.

3 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Something like this ain't fair!. or I am not going to make it!

When you say "I am not going to make it", do you mean that they aren't going to make it to class on time, or they are going to pee their pants before they get to an open stall, or both?

And when you say "something like this ain't fair", well of course life isn't fair.  But the policy is clearly spelled out, and the bathroom line is based on the order that they entered the bathroom, so this is about as fair as it is going to be under the circumstances.

2 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Force them out.

Wow, you are harsh.  Well, in this situation, I am unfortunately going to have to disagree.  Let them stay if they want (though a few might be too intimidated with the fear of being late and leave without being forced to do so), but is she going to write passes for those who are late?  Most likely not.

Just now, DesperateQueue said:

When you say "I am not going to make it", do you mean that they aren't going to make it to class on time, or they are going to pee their pants before they get to an open stall, or both?

And when you say "something like this ain't fair", well of course life isn't fair.  But the policy is clearly spelled out, and the bathroom line is based on the order that they entered the bathroom, so this is about as fair as it is going to be under the circumstances.

No. I ment the girls are thinking some like "this ain't fair.

"I am not going to make it!" means both.

"Wow, you are harsh."

Yeah, I agree with you. That was very cruel.

6 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Force them out.

Sounds harsh.  I unfortunately have to disagree because part of the point of this scenario is letting students make tough decisions.  I say let them stay, but don't write passes for those that are late, so if they get stopped by an administrator on the way to class, or if they get to class late, that's on them.  Sound about right?

So as the line moves along and there is about 1 minute left before class beings, the bathroom monitor reminds them that the have one minute left to get to class.  By this time, three more girls get a chance to enter the stalls, and the bathroom line looks like this:  Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica, all of which are extremely desperate by now.

Jesebel decides she has had enough and pees in the sink.  So now the line has Mary, Daisy,  and Jessica in it.  Around the 4:15 mark, another stall opens up, and Mary enters.  But about 10 seconds later, Daisy wets her pants and heads out of the bathroom crying and just barely gets to her next class on time (with wet pants).

At about the 4:30 mark, another stall opens up, and Jessica finally gets her turn to pee, and she pulls down her skirt and releases a long stream of pee.

So here is the next round of questions:

1) What does the bathroom monitor say or do to Jesebel for peeing in the sink?

2) Besides the crying, what is Daisy thinking as she exits the bathroom with wet pants?

3) As of the time that the tardy bell rings for class, the stalls are full with Crystal, Mary, and Jessica and they are all still peeing.  What are they thinking at that particular point in time knowing they can't be late?

(Site note for later on:  Trying to skip class to avoid being charged with an unexcused tardy will not work because the consequences are far more severe for cutting class entirely).

Isn't this fun?  I may have to take a break after this round of questions are answered though, and think about the next round later.

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)

Wow, I didn't realize you had already started this. I didn't expect an interactive either. Anyway...

1) "I'm reporting you, Jesebel!"

2) Daisy probably really needs her boyfriend to comfort her now...

3) Crystal, Mary, and Jessica are all probably thinking about possible detention later today. Was making it to the toilet worth detention, or should Jessica have just held it in until she had an accident?

5 hours ago, Mydnyght68 said:

Wow, I didn't realize you had already started this. I didn't expect an interactive either. Anyway...

3) Crystal, Mary, and Jessica are all probably thinking about possible detention later today. Was making it to the toilet worth detention, or should Jessica have just held it in until she had an accident?

Actually, this is not a role play.  I was going to do that in the role play forum, but have not started it yet.  This is a similar scenario, but the difference is that it's an interactive instead of a role play.  I will do a role play eventually once I know enough people are interested to fill all the role parts, but I've only had two show interest so far.

5 hours ago, Mydnyght68 said:

I'm going with what he said.

Side note I forgot about earlier:  The four boys we mentioned earlier also had to pee between third and fourth periods, but they were able to walk right in and do their business with very little (if any) wait time, so they got to relieve themselves and get to class on time, and they are going to enjoy what is happening next.

Yeah, Jessica should have probably waited until she had an accident to avoid possible detention, but this story is not over yet.  There is lunch plus three more periods after lunch.

But for the time being, this is the next group of questions.

1) What does the teacher say about Daisy and her wet pants?  Alternatively, what do the four boys we mentioned earlier have to say?

2). By now, assume that this teacher heard about Jesebel peeing in the sink.  What does she say or do about that?

3).a) What does the teacher say to the three girls who came in late (Crystal, Mary, and Jessica)?  b). And assuming she does ask why they are late, what do they say?

11 hours ago, Super awesome said:

1 & 2: She sends Daisy and Jesebel to the principal office after making a scene of daisy's wet pants. The boys make fun of daisy, one even took a picture of her. Oh,daisy does not get to change or go home.

3: Crystal, Mary and Jessica gets 30 minutes detention after school.

As for the "tardy girls", I would assume that they tell the teacher that the reason they are late is because the bathroom line was too long and they were about to pee their pants.  If they explain that, do they still get the detention?  And if so, do they get that detention the same day, the next day, or some day in the future of their choice?  I know you like to make it sound tough, but I think forcing them to serve detention on the same day is illegal (unless it's lunch detention), which would have been right after fourth period.  But I question whether lunch detention is legal if it denies you a chance to actually eat lunch.  So this has the potential to get interesting yet.  (Disclaimer:  While we are on the subject of legal vs illegal, it's kind of illegal for a teacher to deny you permission to go to the bathroom when you are about to pee your pants, so we are already illegal as is.  Yes, you get the five minutes between classes, but this scenario has shown why that's not enough time to make it to a bathroom, wait in line, pee, and get to class on time).

I didn't envision that lunch detention would be a possiblity, but I still think that regardless of what kind of detention it is, the parents have to be notified before it an be served (unless you are 18 years or older, which these girls are not).  Why?   Because the parents have to have an opportunity to know their child is being disciplined, and give then an opportunity to appeal it before the discipline happens if they don't feel it is justified.

If you have detention before or after school, transportation arrangements have to be made (unless you live close enough to walk, which these girls do not).  If you have detention at lunch time, then the only real thing that changes is that you don't get to eat lunch with your friends, and if you don't have a lunch, you'll have to grab a quick lunch and head up to the detention room to eat it while serving detention, or not eat lunch that day.

So to make a long story short, let's say that the detention has to be served either before or after school the next day (most likely after school), and if that means they miss a cheerleading or sports practice or something else, that's their problem. 

Moving onward, I guess the next question is, after being sent to the principal's office, what is Jesebel's punishment for peeing in the sink (since the punishment is 30 minute detention for being late, the punishment for peeing in the sink should probably be more severe)?  And if Daisy is being sent to the principal's office because of wet pants and doesn't get to change and go home, what is really the point?  Are they really going to punish her for peeing her pants?  Isn't that enough punishment as is?  Are they going to give her the opportunity to try to clean herself up so that the wet pants aren't quite as noticeable?

Lastly, do you think the teacher should send the boys that made fun of Daisy's wet pants down to the principal's office as well to explain their side of the story?

On 11/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, DesperateQueue said:

As for the "tardy girls", I would assume that they tell the teacher that the reason they are late is because the bathroom line was too long and they were about to pee their pants.  If they explain that, do they still get the detention?  And if so, do they get that detention the same day, the next day, or some day in the future of their choice?  I know you like to make it sound tough, but I think forcing them to serve detention on the same day is illegal (unless it's lunch detention), which would have been right after fourth period.  But I question whether lunch detention is legal if it denies you a chance to actually eat lunch.  So this has the potential to get interesting yet.  (Disclaimer:  While we are on the subject of legal vs illegal, it's kind of illegal for a teacher to deny you permission to go to the bathroom when you are about to pee your pants, so we are already illegal as is.  Yes, you get the five minutes between classes, but this scenario has shown why that's not enough time to make it to a bathroom, wait in line, pee, and get to class on time).

I didn't envision that lunch detention would be a possiblity, but I still think that regardless of what kind of detention it is, the parents have to be notified before it an be served (unless you are 18 years or older, which these girls are not).  Why?   Because the parents have to have an opportunity to know their child is being disciplined, and give then an opportunity to appeal it before the discipline happens if they don't feel it is justified.

If you have detention before or after school, transportation arrangements have to be made (unless you live close enough to walk, which these girls do not).  If you have detention at lunch time, then the only real thing that changes is that you don't get to eat lunch with your friends, and if you don't have a lunch, you'll have to grab a quick lunch and head up to the detention room to eat it while serving detention, or not eat lunch that day.

So to make a long story short, let's say that the detention has to be served either before or after school the next day (most likely after school), and if that means they miss a cheerleading or sports practice or something else, that's their problem. 

Moving onward, I guess the next question is, after being sent to the principal's office, what is Jesebel's punishment for peeing in the sink (since the punishment is 30 minute detention for being late, the punishment for peeing in the sink should probably be more severe)?  And if Daisy is being sent to the principal's office because of wet pants and doesn't get to change and go home, what is really the point?  Are they really going to punish her for peeing her pants?  Isn't that enough punishment as is?  Are they going to give her the opportunity to try to clean herself up so that the wet pants aren't quite as noticeable?

Lastly, do you think the teacher should send the boys that made fun of Daisy's wet pants down to the principal's office as well to explain their side of the story?

I just realized I hadn't finished this story, so I want to wrap it up quickly.  I'll assume Jessica gets detention the next day to being late, and Jesebel gets a couple days in-school suspension for peeing in the sink.  Daisy doesn't get any additional punishment because she suffered enough as is, but the boys each get one day ISS for making fun of Daisy's wet pants.

At lunch, Jessica drinks a bottle or two of juice along with the rest of her food, and that comes into play later.  Sometime later in sixth period, Jessica has to pee again, but since she already got punished for being late, she sucks it up, and eventually has a full-blown accident and pees her pants, and she also has cheerleading practice after school, so she has to deal with wet pants a little longer, but since she uses her outfit for practice, at least she won't be wearing her wet pants.  She actually puts her wet panties in a bag and explains to her parents everything tha happened, and they take away her cell phone and gaming systems for a month as punishment for being late and wetting her pants.  She serves her detention the next day after school, and is late to cheerleading practice, and is unfortunately kicked off the tea because of it, and Jessica and her parents raise a big stink about it, to no avail.

And that's pretty much the way the story ends.  I could have maybe drawn it out some more, but I really don't feel up to it at this point in time.