Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A little background information is needed before we start.  I am looking to create a story where a girl, or multiple girls are desperate to pee in a school setting, like middle school or high school, and the school rules are set up to where you can't be late to class and can't use the bathroom during class.  (One exception:  If one of the stalls is non-functional during one of the breaks, and that is what causes a line, the girls that need to use the facilities will get a tardy pass to their next class to get the tardy excused).  But under any other circumstance, any student that is late or has to leave class to use the bathroom will receive a 30-minute after school detention the next day, and it will be an "office" detention, with one teacher in charge of all detentions for the day, so the detention may not be with the teacher whose class the student was late to.  The class periods are 50 minutes long, with 5 minutes between classes, and lunch is between fourth and fifth periods, and school is over after 7 periods.  There are three stalls in each girls bathroom, and there will probably be a line in the bathroom at most of the passing time periods.  Each girl will need at least a minute in the stall to do her business before exiting.  At a later time, we can decide whether cutting in line, peeing on the floor, sink, trash can, water bottle, desk, chair, etc. will be allowed, but that's not the immediate concern.  If a girl gets a detention, the situation will be where the parents have to be notified of the detention before it can be served, and the detention might interfere with another after-school activity for the student (like basketball, volleyball, or cheerleading, but I haven't gotten that far into thinking what it is yet).  And if the student misses a practice because of a detention, she might very well be kicked off the team depending on how many other practices she has missed.

But, before I get to the meat of the story, we need to make a few decisions.  The main character's name will be Jessica (14 year old freshman, and the school is grades 9 through 12), and there may be other characters to introduce later. We will assume for the sake of argument that she does her morning pee when she gets up in the morning, and when she eats breakfast, she'll eat toast, cereal, and drink some juice, and that may or may not come into play later on.

1)  What should this girl wear for the day?

A)  Standard (shirt and blue jeans)

B)  A skirt or dress (one piece or two piece)

C)  A cheerleading outfit (or sports uniform if she is on a sports team)

D)  Other (please list)

2)  How does she get to school

A)  Parents take her

B)  School bus

C) Walks

D) Bicycle

E)  Other (but she's not old enough to drive)

3)  How long does it take to get to school

A) Less than 5 minutes

B) 5 to 10 minutes

C) 10 to 15 minutes

D)  Other (please list)

4)  What kind of special clubs is she on (if any)

A)  Volleyball

B)  Soccer

C)  Cheerleading

D) Other (please list)

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)

So as Jessica gets to school, she has enough time to to her locker and put her stuff away and get her course materials for her first two classes (health and physical science) and get to class with just a couple minutes to spare.  She thought that maybe she shouldn't have drunk as much juice because she felt a slight urge to pee, but nothing serious yet.  But students have to stay hydrated.  I can say that she does have a couple of water bottles with her that she'll drink throughout the day to stay hydrated, and refill if necessary.  After the first period, she is feeling signs of maybe needing to pee, but her next class is all the way on the opposite side of the school, so she really doesn't have time to go, and she took a quick peek at the bathroom and saw a line of two , so she decided to forget it and head to second period.  After the second period, she has to make a quick locker stop for course materials for her next two classes (English and math), and by the time she gathers those books, she sees a bathroom halfway on her way to her third period class with about 2 1/2 minutes to go before class.  At this point, her desperation is about 7 out of 10, so she probably "could" hold it for another period, but would rather not.  She sees a line of three in this bathroom, but one of them had just exited a stall, to the next girl could enter, so it's really a line of two.  

At this point, the story is starting to get interesting, because it's getting to the point where she could pee now and maybe get to class on time, but it's iffy.  If she holds off, then her fourth period class is on the other end of the hall relative to her third period class with a bathroom right next to her fourth period class, so in theory she should have a chance to go then.

5)  Should she try to pee now, or try to hold it for another period?

6) In the third and fourth periods, she will be in the same class with four other girls who will also feel a desperate need to pee (same four girls).  What should the names and ages of these girls be?  Keep in mind that because they are academics like English and math, that those classes will probably be almost all freshmen with maybe a few sophomores or juniors in her fourth hour math class.

7)  To make it more interesting, we'll have four boys that are also in the same third and fourth period classes that might have some fun with what these girls are about to go through.  What should the names of those boys be?

8 ) What should we call the names of the teachers in the third and fourth periods?

(These are more open-ended questions than the previous batch, because someone might come up with better names than I would have thought of.  Because of this, there is a good chance I may wait more than just a few hours to see what multiple people may have to say).

18 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

So as Jessica gets to school, she has enough time to to her locker and put her stuff away and get her course materials for her first two classes (health and physical science) and get to class with just a couple minutes to spare.  She thought that maybe she shouldn't have drunk as much juice because she felt a slight urge to pee, but nothing serious yet.  But students have to stay hydrated.  I can say that she does have a couple of water bottles with her that she'll drink throughout the day to stay hydrated, and refill if necessary.  After the first period, she is feeling signs of maybe needing to pee, but her next class is all the way on the opposite side of the school, so she really doesn't have time to go, and she took a quick peek at the bathroom and saw a line of two , so she decided to forget it and head to second period.  After the second period, she has to make a quick locker stop for course materials for her next two classes (English and math), and by the time she gathers those books, she sees a bathroom halfway on her way to her third period class with about 2 1/2 minutes to go before class.  At this point, her desperation is about 7 out of 10, so she probably "could" hold it for another period, but would rather not.  She sees a line of three in this bathroom, but one of them had just exited a stall, to the next girl could enter, so it's really a line of two.  

At this point, the story is starting to get interesting, because it's getting to the point where she could pee now and maybe get to class on time, but it's iffy.  If she holds off, then her fourth period class is on the other end of the hall relative to her third period classes, so in theory she should have a chance to go then.

5)  Should she try to pee now, or try to hold it for another period?

6) In the third and fourth periods, she will be in the same class with four other girls who will also feel a desperate need to pee (same four girls).  What should the names and ages of these girls be?  Keep in mind that because they are academics like English and with, that those classes will probably be almost all freshmen with maybe a few sophomores or juniors in her fourth hour math class.

7)  To make it more interesting, we'll have four boys that are also in the same third and fourth period classes that might have some fun with what these girls are about to go through.  What should the names of those boys be?

8 ) What should we call the names of the teachers in the third and fourth periods?

(These are more open-ended questions than the previous batch, because someone might come up with better names than I would have thought of.  Because of this, there is a good chance I may wait more than just a few hours to see what multiple people may have to say).

5: Hold it. Lets make her suffer!

6: Same age range as Jessica. Their names shoule be Crystal, Jezebel, Mary and Daisy.

7: The boys names could be Tyler, Mark, James and William.

8: The teacher will be Ms Saddie Robberts.

I just added to my interactive story. Check it out!

1 minute ago, Super awesome said:

6: Same age range as Jessica. Their names shoule be Crystal, Jezebel, Mary and Daisy.

Is that the teacher's name for third or fourth period?  And what will be the teacher's name for the other period.

2 hours ago, Super awesome said:

2 hours ago, Super awesome said:

Thired period.

Forth will be a awesome woman named Becky Smith!

Now that I see what your responses were, I'll back up a bit and focus on the bathroom line between second and third periods.  So Jessica decided that her pee was not worth the wait, but there were two other girls in her third period class (not mentioned above) that we will call Laura and Elizabeth for the sake of argument.  Those two got to the bathroom around the 2 1/2 minute mark (arouand the time Jessica looks at the line and decided not to go), and these two girls were probably about 9.5 out of 10 on the desperation scale.  So around the 2 1/2 minute mark, they reach the bathroom and there is a line of three girls ahead of them.  These two are about to pee their pants, so we'll assume that they're going to wait it out no matter what even though they will be late.

So here is the next group of questions:

1)  Knowing Ms Robberts strict bathroom policy (can't be late and can't go to the bathroom during class), what are those two girls thinking as they see the bathroom line?

2) That being said, they really do need to pee and are about to pee their pants, so where are they when the tardy bell rings for third period?

A) still waiting in line. B) peeing.  C) Washing/drying hands. D) Just exiting bathroom on the way to class. E) Somehow got to class on time.

3)  What does the third period teacher say to Laura and Elizabeth if they come in late (guessing it will probably be 2 to 4 minutes late)?

4)  How do those two girls respond?

5) What is Jessica thinking at this point in time?

11 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

1: I can't hold it any longer!

2: A

3: somthing like  "Girls, please tell me why you are late to class."

4: Begging for mercy.

5: scared, she knows she will likely not make it.

I would guess the girls would say something like "The bathroom line was too long and we had to pee really bad."  So the next couple questions before we get to the really good part would be.

1) How does the teacher deal with the two girls who were late?

2) At this point Jessica is getting close to peeing her pants.  It's not an immediate need, but she doesn't think she'll make it through the end of the period, so she calmly asks if she can go to the bathroom.  What does the teacher say?

5 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

I would guess the girls would say something like "The bathroom line was too long and we had to pee really bad."  So the next couple questions before we get to the really good part would be.

1) How does the teacher deal with the two girls who were late?

2) At this point Jessica is getting close to peeing her pants.  It's not an immediate need, but she doesn't think she'll make it through the end of the period, so she calmly asks if she can go to the bathroom.  What does the teacher say?

1: The teacher pops them on the back  of one of their hand with an long ruler three times.

2: Not now Jessica!

Edited by Super awesome (see edit history)

So as the third period class goes on, one girl actually does pee her pants, but probably not one of the girls you said up above.  The name of the girl who peed her pants was Jennifer, and this was on the heels of two other girls coming in late to class because of a bathroo line, and Jessica asking if she could go to the bathroom.  Jennifer was one of those girls that was just too shy to use the bathroom in school, or ask a teacher for permission.  She doesn't like using the bathroom in school because she doesn't like exposing herself in public.  The stalls are only private to a certain extent.

By this time, there are about 10 minutes left in the third period, and Jennifer already peed her pants, and Jessica is about ready to pee her pants (desperation of at least 9 out of 10).  She might be able to hold it for 5 more minutes, but not much onger.  So the next group of questions is this:

1)  What does the teacher say or do about Jennifer's accident in class?

A) Call maintenance to clean up the spill

B) Make Jennifer clean up the spill herself

C) Let Jennifer go to the bathroom to clean herself up

D) Other

2). Knowing what just happened to Jennifer, Jessica asks the teacher again if she can go to the bathroom, and there are about 5 to 7 minutes left in class by this time?  What does the teacher say?

A) Sure, because I don't want to deal with another accident.

B)  Not now, but you can go in about 5 minutes whe the dismissal bell rings.

C). Other

The situation after this (if the answers are what I think they will be) will be Jessica and the other girls mentioned above being extremely desperate to pee and encountering a long bathroom line between third and fourth periods. How long?  That will remain to be seen, but remember there are 5 minutes between classes, and 3 stalls in each girls bathroom, and they can't be late nor go to the bathroom during class.  And as I mentioned earlier, it will take each girl at least a minute to do their business in the stall.  And a quick word about the fourth period teacher.  Becky Smith may be easy to get along with for the most part, but she knows the rules about tardies and hall passes to use the bathroom.  As tempting as it may be to ask her for permission to use the bathroom and be late to class, that won't work.  In her class, the basic rules are 1) be in class on time 2) do your homework and turn it in on time 3) no classroom disruptions and 4) no cheating and lastly 5) no hall passes.  Other than that, she's pretty understanding and forgiving.  

Now it gets interesting as Jessica and the fourth other girls try to get to the nearest bathroom as soon as possible.  For this part, I don't know who is going to pee themselves while waiting in line, who is going to be late, who is going to go to class without peeing despite their desperate need yet.  It's also possible the story of Jessica may not end at this break either even if she does pee, because there are still three more hours left in the day.

At this point, when the five girls enter the bathroom one right after the other (with Jessica being the last one), there is of course a line.  Three girls are in the stalls, so how many other girls (besides those five) are ahead of them in line.  The overall length of the line should not exceed 10, meaning if you count these five girls, there can be no more than 5 additional girls ahead of them in line.

And the line is Crystal, Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica (in that order), and their respective levels of desperation are (in order) 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, and 9.5.  What is are the names and levels of desperations of the girls ahead of them in line (assuming there are any), with no more than 5 girls being ahead of them in line?

2 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

Now it gets interesting as Jessica and the fourth other girls try to get to the nearest bathroom as soon as possible.  For this part, I don't know who is going to pee themselves while waiting in line, who is going to be late, who is going to go to class without peeing despite their desperate need yet.  It's also possible the story of Jessica may not end at this break either even if she does pee, because there are still three ore hours left in the day.

At this point, when the five girls enter the bathroom one right after the other (with Jessica being the last one), there is of course a line.  Three girls are in the stalls, so how many other girls (besides those five) are ahead of them in line.  The overall length of the line should not exceed 10, meaning if you count these five girls, there can be no more than 5 additional girls ahead of them in line.

And the line is Crystal, Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica, and their respective levels of desperation are (in order) 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, and 9.5.  What is are the names and levels of desperations of the girls ahead of them in line (assuming there are any), with no more than 5 girls being ahead of them in line?

Ashley, Jill, Lara, Claire and Ada. 9,9,9,9,9.5

13 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Ashley, Jill, Lara, Claire and Ada. 9,9,9,9,9.5

Now that you say that, I think I'l actually up the desperation of the 5 girls I had mentioned to the following

Crystal, Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica.   9.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9.8, 9.9

And for context, the five girls in Jessica's class entered the bathroom within a matter of about 10 to 15 seconds, so it was Crystal first around the 1:45 mark, and the rest in 3 to 5 second increments, and Jessica at 2:00, but thankfully not additional girls entered the bathroom along with them during that time frame. 

This is where it gets good.  Jessica is about ready to wet her pants and there are 9 girls ahead of her in line for three toilets, so there are a couple of questions

1)  Should any of the girls be allowed to pee in the sink, floor, trash can, water bottle, desk, chair, etc. to avoid the line, to avoid peeing themselves, and or avoid possibly being late.  What might the possible consequences be if they do so?  Do any of them actually have a water bottle?

2) We said no line-cutting earlier, but Jessica has to at least try to beg and plead.  So she asks Daisy and any of the other girls "Oh my god.  I am really about to pee my pants, and I can't wait this long.  Can I please cut in line?"  What kinds of answers do the other girls have?  Everyone is desperate, but Jessica is the most desperate of all, and none of them are allowed to be late.

1 minute ago, DesperateQueue said:

Now that you say that, I think I'l actually up the desperation of the 5 girls to the following

crystal, Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica.   9.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9.8, 9.9

And for context, the five girls in Jessica's class entered the bathroom within a matter of about 10 to 15 seconds, so it was Crystal first around the 1:45 mark, and the rest in 3 to 5 second increments, and Jessica at 2:00, but thankfully not additional girls entered the bathroom along with them during that time frame.

This is where it gets good.  Jessica is about ready to wet her pants, so there are a couple of questions

1)  Should any of the girls be allowed to pee in the sink, floor, trash can, desk, chair, etc. to avoid the line, to avoid peeing themselves, and or avoid possibly being late.  What might the possible consequences be if they do so?

2) We said no line-cutting earlier, but Jessica has to at least try to beg and plead.  So she asks Daisy and any of the other girls "Oh my god.  I am really about to pee my pants, and I can't wait this long.  Can I please cut in line?"  What kinds of answers do the other girls have?  Everyone is desperate, but Jessica is the most desperate of all, and none of them are allowed to be late.

1: Hell no, they aint getting off that easy! Well, lets let one girl try. But she gets caught and punished.

2: Jessica begs. But none would let her cut.

1 minute ago, Super awesome said:

1: Hell no, they aint getting off that easy! Well, lets let one girl try. But she gets caught and punished.

2: Jessica begs. But none would let her cut.

What about a water bottle.  I just realized that after I posted.  Do any of them have an empty water bottle, and if so, should they be allowed to pee in it?

Just now, DesperateQueue said:

Will she write late passes for students caught in this long bathroom line?  What does she do if she catches someone trying to cut in line or doing one of the other"illegal" things such as peeing on the floor, sink, etc.?

She is standing at the door chatting with another teacher she is sleeping with. All she is doing is making sure they don't break the rules and thats it.

Now that the stage is set and we know about what the bathroom line looks like, we notice that the three stalls open up with girls finishing their business at 2:05, 2:15, and 2:30, so with 2 1/2 minutes left before class Ashley, Jill, and Laura are in the stalls, the bathroom line looks like this:  Claire, Ada, Crystal, Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica, with respective desperations of 9, 9.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9.8, and 9.9

One by one, what are these girls thinking at this point in time, knowing they are desperate to pee and could pee their pants any second, yet they aren't allowed to be late, and can't leave their next class to go to the bathroom?

And my next question will be, does the monitor force the students to leave th bathroom at a certain time (such as with one minute before class starts), or does she allow them to stay, but remind them of the potential consequences of being late?

3 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

Now that the stage is set and we know about what the bathroom line looks like, we notice that the three stalls open up with girls finishing their business at 2:05, 2:15, and 2:30, so with 2 1/2 minutes left before class Ashley, Jill, and Laura are in the stalls, the bathroom line looks like this:  Claire, Ada, Crystal, Jesebel, Mary, Daisy, and Jessica, with respective desperations of 9, 9.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9.8, and 9.9

One by one, what are these girls thinking at this point in time, knowing they are desperate to pee and could pee their pants any second, yet they aren't allowed to be late, and can't leave their next class to go to the bathroom?

Something like this ain't fair!. or I am not going to make it!