Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once  in a coffee  shop at a shopping mall in our down. There was a loo in the mall, but not at the shop. One afternoon I went to a coffee shop, there was only one girl for to work and for s

No wee for a waitress girl. Part 4 We went for a early dinner to a little Italien restaurant. My waitress girl did not wee since 21 hours. She would have needed it so much, but her blad

No wee for a waitress girl  Part 3 I could not wait to spend the promised day with "my" waitress girl. We agreed that her next fee day should be "my" day. She agreed  that we  meet at early

2 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Wow. Nicely written. I also want to be a waitress.. 

McDonald's and KFC rush hour waitress have no time use toilet .they hav to hold it.

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Hi people, hi Red Simpson,

thank you for your answer!

What do you think, what kind of profession do you mean where girls have to have a strong bladder?

Where girls  have to hold it and can’t go for a really long time?

Can you please write more about it?!

Emergency nurse have a big bladder to hold pee .

The policewoman always has trouble going to the toilet when patrolling。

Traffic policewomen often have to hold their urine for a long time when dealing with traffic jams。Almost every policewoman on duty has a full bladder。Even though they use walkie talkies to call for someone to change shifts ,because they are bursting on the edge of incontinence. It was in vain。No one can help them 。There's a shortage of people at every intersection in rush hour. They have to suffer from bladder fullness

I think a  street vendor has to have a strong bladder.

Once I was with my friend in the city. It was Valentine’s Day morning. On the corner of a street was a cute girl who was selling flowers. 

Late at afternoon , on our way back, she was still standing there.

My friend suddenly asked me „what do you think, where does she go if she need to wee?“

“Nowhere, there is no loo and no park around  „ I answered.

“You mean that she did not wee all day? She must need to go like crazy if you are right „ he said.

We was both aroused about this imagination and I told my friend that he should buy flowers and that he should ask her how she was doing with her bodily needs if she was standing here all day long.

He really did that, he did buy flowers and he asked her and she told him that she have to hold it from morning until evening and that she did not had a wee since early morning.

We both was thinking about how full her poor bladder must have been and how bad she must have needed to wee.

In summer there was a boy who did sell ice cream on the street, I think that he also could not piss all day long.

I think that street vendors have to have strong bladders!

No wee for a waitress girl 2

This waitress girl did drive me nearly crazy. I could  not get her out of my mind. I had always her great, slim, tight crossed legs in my head.

Some days after my first experience with this girl i went again to this coffee shop, i had to go!

"She" was there, but she was not alone, there was another girl with her for service. Therefor she was not as busy as the first time, she had more time for me to talk, but her dream legs was not crossed.

She did not need to wee and i was disappointed about that. She smiled at me and my hard started to beat faster. I did not really  know what i should talk with her, all that what i wanted to know, i could not aske her, so i said " How are you?"

She smiled again and asked " Do you really want to know how i am feeling or do you want to know how my bladder feels?"

It was like she could read my mind. What did she do with me? Why she was doing it? Did she know what she was doing?

At the moment i could not find the right words and so she told me that she is asking that because  last time i was so worried  about her full bladder and about that, that she had to wee so bad and was forced to hold it for hours longer.

"You did not have to be worried, my bladder can hold a lot of wee for a really long time. Sometimes i am surprised about my self, how long i can hold it. Occasionally i don`t even use the loo at the mall after a long holding day, i hold my bursting full bladder until i am at home." she said.

"You like holding it?" I wanted to know. "Does your full bladder turn you on?" I asked.

"No, not really, i don`t get aroused from holding, i love to make boys horny, that is arousing me."She said.

"I know it since my school trips, that some boys get really horny if they know that a girl need to wee and  can`t go, if she have to hold her full bladder for hours and you are one of this boys. I could see it on your bulging pants, as i  was needing to pee so bad last time and i can see it now." she said and looked between my thighs.

After she was talking so uninhibited about her body, and the needs of her body. I was more courageous now and said "Yes, you are absolutely right, nothing can make me more horny than a girl bursting to pee and nowhere to go for her for  hours.

You can`t imagine how much you turned me on last time, your bladder full from the day and you was forced to hold it for hours more.

You was sooooo sexy with your great legs tight crossed from needing to wee so bad, i did nearly cum my pants." i told her.

Now i was no more shy to talk with her about her bladder und her piss urge. This talk did turned me on so much that i would have been able to aske her if she would let me fuck her.

I did not do  that, but i asked her if she would hold it for me, at one of her free days.

She was not surprised about that and asked "How long do i have to hold it?"

"So long as you can or better so long until you absolutely  can`t  no more. Show me what your "waitressgirl bladder" can endure. Hold it until your eyes becomes yellow." i said.

She was turned on too from that talk, she smiled and told me that she will do it, because she likes me, she would love to see me horny and she would love to "play" with me and my horniness.

It would be a game that i would love to play with her, but with my rules.

She did know that and said " I know that you want torture torture me, especially my poor bladder, but i am not afraid about it, i let you torture me, i am a little bit maso."

Now i aske you:" What should i do with her?" 

"What would you do with her?"

5 hours ago, wether said:

Some gymnastic excercises (I don't know the English name, unfortunately).

Finally when she can't hold any longer and starts leaking, she must pee into a bottle so you can measure her bladder capacity.

That's what I would do.

Yes, gymnastic experiences are good, experiences where she has to tense her belly muscles so that her swollen bladder gets pressed back in her usual flat tummy and her urge to wee gets stronger.

I would love to press on her bladder.

We know that she has a strong bladder and i hope she has a strong sphincter too, to resist the external pressure.

She should have to go worse than ever before on this day.

Waitress girls can endure a lot if they have to!!!

54 minutes ago, Luna said:

I would tease her with a vibrator under her clothes while shes works. 

Maybe even make her wear a complicated outfit like leotards, overalls or jumpsuits to delay making it to the bathroom if shes so confident. 

Yes, she should wear something that makes it impossible for her to take a wee.

Not even she is full to burst, not even if  she wants to pee, if she has to pee.

No wee for her, her exaggerated self confidence should be published.

3 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Not even she is full to burst, not even if  she wants to pee, if she has to pee.

No wee for her, her exaggerated self confidence should be published.

My fravourite combination (One that I do all the time) is to wear boyshorts, tights and a bodysuit with no crotch snap. This means you cant cheat and just pull it aside. Next put on a sports bra, you'll have to pull that over your head before pulling the bodysuit down. As you can see there's so many steps just to get out and pee, hence why I love this combination lol

36 minutes ago, Luna said:

My fravourite combination (One that I do all the time) is to wear boyshorts, tights and a bodysuit with no crotch snap. This means you cant cheat and just pull it aside. Next put on a sports bra, you'll have to pull that over your head before pulling the bodysuit down. As you can see there's so many steps just to get out and pee, hence why I love this combination lol

Great how you make your self to hold it and how you make it nearly impossible for you to pee.

What are you doing if you absolutely can’t hold it any longer?

Pee your self or do you try to keep dry even if it is impossible?

23 hours ago, Adrian6970wc said:

Thanks for sharing.  The thought of a desperate waitress having to hold it is enough to drive anyone crazy.  

She should have to hold it until the end of her shift and her shift should last very long!

Thank you for your answer.

How would  your favorite waitress girl look and what would  she wear? How would she be dressed?

9 hours ago, huberp76 said:

She should have to hold it until the end of her shift and her shift should last very long!

Thank you for your answer.

How would  your favorite waitress girl look and what would  she wear? How would she be dressed?

Well I guess she'd be tall and slim, wearing a cream blouse and tartan skirt.  Her panties would be white and clean on that morning.  Very likely she'd be called Anne.  

On 11/17/2019 at 1:25 PM, huberp76 said:

Hi Princes,

i think you would be a good waitress.

You would not go to the loo all day, you would hold it from early morning until late evening.

Your strong  bladder could endure that!!!

Thank youuu. But not till evening ; but till night.

By the way dancers are also a similar group of people who hold pee all day like that, as I do currently.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:35 PM, huberp76 said:

Sometimes I also wear one-piece tight bodysuits for dancing and cheer leading events, under the costumes.