Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 hours ago, Jekkil said:

Wow!! That was much better than expected!! And I don't care you didn't pick my suggestion.

The outcome of this adventure was far better than what I could ever imagine!

@nerdy princess would you mind giving us a very quick description of yourself? Just to allow us to picture you in this intriguing situation!!

Anyway...happy birthday and well done 🙂

Thank you. I appreciate that.

So, a quick description..I'm about 5'4". I have brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, curvy figure. Small waist, bigger hips and thighs.

I'm glad you liked my story. It was a lot of fun.

5 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Amazing!  Do you think you looked embarrassed at any point?

I think when I first lost control sitting at dinner, I probably had a look of shock or something. I think I was able to contain it, lol.

54 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

The story was worth the wait. What a birthday! Thanks for sharing. Wish this online community was around when I was your age. 

I'm glad you liked it!

8 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Excellent story. I'd never be able to be that active while I'm desperate.

For future reference, this stuff goes in the Wetting Experiences page. I'm sure a mod will move it but just keep that in mind.

I posted it here because it's in sequel to a previous post. Thanks.

1 hour ago, wetskipants said:

Liked it? Loved it! I take it you got back to an empty home. No one saw your wet jeans on arrival?

Only my cats saw lol. Living alone is nice in that way.

1 hour ago, BlueWetter said:

What an amazing way to celebrate! I sure enjoyed reading all that you did 😍

Hope you have a great year ahead of you!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Happy birthday @nerdy princess— and what a steamy hot story!

When you released that first little bit at the dinner table, did you have to push a little, or concentrate on relaxing to let it out? Did you wait for the conversation to shift away from you so your friends wouldn’t be looking at you when you let go? I’ve heard it’s not possible to pee in the middle of a sentence without pausing. Is that true? Do you have any facial “tells” with which someone who knows you would’ve been able to see from your face that you were intentionally peeing your pants under the table at that moment?

Oh, and what about your friend’s car? How much got on the seat?

2 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Happy birthday @nerdy princess— and what a steamy hot story!

When you released that first little bit at the dinner table, did you have to push a little, or concentrate on relaxing to let it out? Did you wait for the conversation to shift away from you so your friends wouldn’t be looking at you when you let go? I’ve heard it’s not possible to pee in the middle of a sentence without pausing. Is that true? Do you have any facial “tells” with which someone who knows you would’ve been able to see from your face that you were intentionally peeing your pants under the table at that moment?

Oh, and what about your friend’s car? How much got on the seat?

Wow, there are so many questions here. Everything at the dinner table was intentional, except for that bit where I couldn't make it stop right away. I didn't have to push it out, but I did have to concentrate so I wouldn't fully lose it. I tried to keep my facial expressions as casual as possible. I can't remember what parts of the conversations we were in, when I did this. The car had leather seats..lol I couldn't tell you how much got on it. I felt a little bad about that.

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Sounds like you had fun with it.

It was a good day.

2 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

Happy birthday!

And that's an amazing story. I trust you had fun after you'd finished emptying yourself?

Maybe 😉

Wow ! That was an  awesome and arousing story. I know you enjoyed your birthday, and thanks to you so did others including myself.

I absolutely love long periods of desperation, with the pressure gradually increasing. I thought you were about to wet yourself when you got home from work, but you were just getting started.

With all you drank I am pleasantly surprised you could hold it as long as you did. The fact that you peed in your pants at dinner without detection is amazing.Then to top it off you  are actively wetting your pants, more than they already were wet while  you are hugging your friend  goodby.  All of this leading up to the grand finale you emptied your bladder as you opened the door.

I am glad you enjoyed this including sexually, so I don't feel embarrassed  saying while reading this  there is a big bulge in my jeans right now.

I was wondering what time did you pee in the morning before work? How long was it from your last pee till letting a bit go at dinner to leaking on the way home to soaking yourself .?

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
12 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Wow ! That was an  awesome and arousing story. I know you enjoyed your birthday, and thanks to you so did others including myself.

I absolutely love long periods of desperation, with the pressure gradually increasing. I thought you were about to wet yourself when you got home from work, but you were just getting started.

With all you drank I am pleasantly surprised you could hold it as long as you did. The fact that you peed in your pants at dinner without detection is amazing.Then to top it off you  are actively wetting your pants, more than they already were wet while  you are hugging your friend  goodby.  All of this leading up to the grand finale you emptied your bladder as you opened the door.

I am glad you enjoyed this including sexually, so I don't feel embarrassed  saying while reading this  there is a big bulge in my jeans right now.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it that much. Turns me on knowing I turned you on...lol. it was a fun day. Scary, but fun.

That is an amazing story hon! So hot! I'm glad you had such a fun night and you sound so gorgeous and sexy!

I'm glad you could fully enjoy thinking about the night when you got home too 😘

On 11/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, Holdit4me said:

Wow, that is super hot! And you were very daring. It sounds like a great birthday...

It was a lot of fun.

3 hours ago, Makaveli96 said:

That was great! It’s my birthday today so I’m thinking of starting some desperation while I finish the last 5 hours of my shift! Cheers to a fun time!

You'll have to let me know what happens!

• 5 months later...