Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female wetting accidents: spurting, leaking or just peeing?

I am interested to know from the females on this forum or even the males that experience female accidents how the wetting started?

Did you start peeing:

1.  in spurts (one or more)

2.  did it start in small unnoticeable leaks

3.  did it perhaps just start flowing without you being able to stop the flow? (in this case was it a huge strong stream or just a steady slow flow of pee?)

I have not experienced a lot of female wettings and there are so many staged wettings on the internet that I am not quite sure what is real and what is fake.

Therefore I decided to ask the people here with the first hand experience. If this topic is covered in another topic please tell me so that I can go and look for it.

Thank you in advance.

I think everybody and situation is different . I presume most adults will have several warning leaks first, and only rarely will she lose complete control.

This is my experience  with my ex-wife. She  frequently held her pee to the last second, and sometimes beyond.

Most of the time when she held it too long the initial leak was just in her panties, that at first I was unaware of, until she admitted dribbling. A few more leaks that got the crotch of her pants wet. She continued to do everything she could to hold it in. For the most part that was as far as it went.  

I do remember once  after a leaking her panties that I didn't know about, she was able to not do anymore for close to an hour.  Then there was a big spurt, the wet spot covered her crotch, and partway down her thigh. A few minutes later another bigger spurt ran down both legs, just past her knee. Holding her crotch, she arrived home ,but as soon as she stepped onto her porch , and attempted to unlock the door, she lost complete control, pee running down her legs , pooling at her feet. Since she was already soaked , and not wanting to make a mess in the house, she let the rest out.

To my first wife, a slow seepage (she wouldn't feel) was a normal part of any extended hold.  She wouldn't feel anything.  She'd notice the leak when she looked at her panties while on the toilet.  It didn't embarrass her at all.  Presumably, because her mother had full-bladder accidents (very rarely) and her sister conspicuous accidents 2 to 4 times per week.  In the majority her sister sleep wet.  But out driving she'd often say she was about to wet if she didn't pee soon.  We lived (and still live) where most woodlands sported a salal under-story.  Everybody who grows up here pees behind salal.  (Salal is a thick berry growing maybe 80 to 120 cm high and keeping leaves throughout the year.)  I suppose without the salal, the sister would keep about a quarter roll toilet tissue in her panties.  My omo cousin spurts when she laughs.  When wearing outdoor jeans, her spurts don't soak through.