Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Verify your omo chat partner

Hey fellow omo-lovers!

Since recently I started chatting with a nice guy who is also into omo. I love chatting with young lads around my age, but I was wondering.. How do you verify that your chat partner is who he says he is? After all, omorashi and especially sharing pictures is something rather private. Does anyone have any good tips and tricks to verify your chat partner?

Guest blitzomo

I think one has to build trust over time, and eventually it will be natural for both to share experiences, pictures and so on. Then it's pretty easy to start sharing videos, and it's really hard to fake it over a long time. 

But it has happened to me many times, that someone is not who they say. It's really sad, everyone should be sincere. 

Consistency and time. I know it sounds stupid, but most people can't pretend to be someone else for an extended period of time. If you are chatting with someone, make a log of what they say about themselves - likes, dislikes, things they have done, etc. If something seems way off (now or in the future) for example: If they are talking about how "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly is their favourite song, chances are they are closer to 80 than 20. 

With pictures, as a guy, although interested, I NEVER ask for one. And I never demand or use guilt (aka I sent you one so you have to send me one) to get a picture. I will send a photo of whatever my chat partner / online friend / etc. wants, but at first I will blur out my face (and any distinguishing marks with IrfanView (it's free!!) . If you feel comfortable, then you send whatever is comfortable for YOU. I think that any decent person would let you do that at your own pace. 

Pictures #2 - Back in the stone age, sometimes a guy would photocopy a group photo and send it to a woman and say something like "I'm the third one in", OK, from the left or the right? From the photographer's perspective or the people in the photograph? Or they would send a photo of a better looking friend. Or one taken years ago. Unfortunately this happens. It is different now, there are lots of photos and editing software, etc. But it still happens. So start with something in your photo that isn't uniquely you. 

OK, so you get through all of that. And you want to meet. Find a place that you can be in the open and around people the first time. Make it casual. Sometimes online chemistry works and RL doesn't - or not at first. But by being in public you can leave if you need to / want to. And don't forget, it is about BOTH of you and BOTH of your needs. No one person should take more than 50%. (This does happen when people meet up in RL. Sometimes people are OK online, but not in RL. I have a personal rule, it is not for everyone. "Always strive for both partners (friends, spouses, etc) to give more than 50% to the other in a relationship. That way no one feels like the other is taking advantage or using a "score card."

Sorry for rambling on. I had a friend who met two guys OL and then in RL recently. She was having trouble deciding which one (if either) with whom to try to pursue a deeper relationship. One of the guys started making aside comments about "keeping score" ('I paid (this time), so I guess you buy me dinner next time ... ha, ha, just kidding.") They had already covered this after the first lunch meeting and were going to have a second ... lunch. She agreed to go out with him for a late lunch and he delayed it to 4pm, citing work issues.

There is a story there, but no omo,  The other guy became a great friend and maybe they will take it further ... or is it farther if they are physically involved?