Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Amateur or Professional?

Definitely Amature and more the early just discovering this fetish type Amature not the ones over sexualizing it. The "I can't believe I'm doing this and it's OK" type reactions and the shyness of doing something taboo is what gets me. 

Some people keep that outlook even after doing it for a long time while others take it to a different level and while still good as far as wetting is concerned it's just not the same. 

A good example I can give is Fluffy Omorashi from Twitter (Tumblr originally). She has the perfect amature aesthetic I like and has kept it up for a long time. 

Amateur 95% of the time. Professional stuff is almost always so fake and overproduced. Nothing is better than a woman holding to her limit because she herself wants to, not because someone is paying her to.

That said, some of the most undeniable extreme desperation I've seen comes from professionals, specifically Picas, True Desperation, and a few choice B2B videos, so I can't count it out entirely.

Guest fluidfox

Personally I prefer amateurs. I think 90% of the arousal that comes from watching someone is knowing that they are into it and not just doing it for cash. I'm sure that happens in the home made market too of course, but it's more likely the person has at least some interest in the subject they are filming. As a side note, this has probably become more true as I have gotten older. 

15 minutes ago, Yaymen said:

I have a question for the community. What is your take when viewing omo content? Do you prefer to watch content filmed by Amateurs (Here,Twitter,etc.) or Professionals (B2B, lovewetting,etc.)? 

How about you Yaymen, what's your preference?

I like amateur videos, but tbh it's hard to get content I like (extreme desperation, bladder bulges, public desperation, nude holding, holding contest) in this kind of videos. A lot of amateur clips are short, poorly made on cellphone propped by soda can, recorded with no face and/or voice, and have no scenario, just some kind of typical few minutes of desperation below chest with wetting after. Exception - amateur videos made for sale, like on Clips4Sale, some of them actually done pretty decently because more than 5 minutes of work was put into them. On the other hand professional videos sometimes look overacted and you aren't always sure if model actually likes what she does or she simply wants her cash, but it's easier to find content I like in this category of videos.

Edited by Dtravis (see edit history)

I like some amateur stuff if it’s done well. The trouble is that a lot of it is very badly filmed. Of course an amateur can’t be expected to buy or hire professional equipment but basic photography skills are often absent. 

Having said that there’s a lot of badly made “professional” stuff too, with poor quality filming and poor acting. Of course we can’t expect Hollywood quality with A-list stars in such a niche sector but at least our friend from HD Wetting along with some others manage to get a respectable production quality with decent scenarios and reasonable acting. 

How exactly does one define something as amateur or professional?  That is what I want to know...

Profit Motive

It seems to me that the clearest possible definition would be if something is produced with the intent of generating income.  However, there are huge gray areas here.  For example, people can have more than a singular motive behind producing a video.  Also, many of the "amateur" videos that do exist are produced exclusively in an attempt to earn money, they are just made poorly.

Production Quality

Another possible indicator would seem to be production quality.  If something is in focus, well lit, and has clear audio, that seems it may indicate something that is done with some professional skill behind it.  However, it is hard for me to believe that when people say they prefer amateur videos that they prefer bad camera work, poor lighting, and awful audio.

The Producer

One thing that I strongly suspect might differentiate "professional" from "amateur" videos in the eyes of most consumers is the presence of a producer.  Someone who is managing the scenes and planning how the videos go can easily make the whole thing feel artificial.  Having a producer will automatically make anyone in front of the camera a model, who is working for someone, and it means the scene you are watching is undeniably being produced.  And, if it is a produced product, that seems to automatically signify that you are watching is fake in some way, or lacking authenticity.

Authenticity

Few people enjoy being lied to.  When it comes to omo videos, it is my belief that when people say they want something that is "amateur" what they are really meaning is they want something that is authentic.  Once something is being made "professionally," or being produced, the authenticity of everything in the scene is drawn into question?  Does the model even enjoy what is going on? Are they really desperate? Is this whole thing fake?

I think that many people probably do enjoy a lot of what comes with a "professional" video, especially when it means better production quality and more creativity.  I think what people take issue with is the lack of authenticity, especially when it is clear the models are just doing the scene for a paycheck and no one involved seems to be enjoying the process.  When this is the only kind of "professional" video people are exposed to, it is no wonder they prefer amateur content.

Personally, I don't believe that professional and authentic are opposion concepts.  I think it is absolutely possible to produce videos where the girls are authentically enjoying wetting their pants and pushing their bladders to the limits while at the same time striving for professional image and audio quality.  When it comes to my site, HD Wetting, this is precisely what we try to do.  First and foremost, we try to have fun with all our content.  Then, we do our best to capture the actual, authentic good time we are having on camera and make sure that carries across in the videos we publish online.

Without a doubt definitely amateurs.   

Professionals will likely have superior production, perfect lighting and camera angles. But may very well be acting, and not really desperate , just to get the shot done. THe more time spent setting up and recording  the more expensive it becomes. The model would need to show up desperate, which can be difficult to time out correctly.

With amatures the person can simply grab the camera and recorded when they feel like they can't hold it any longer.  Nevertheless, it is important to think it out beforehand. THings don't always go as planned, but one thing I try doing is make sure I have enough light, and figure out where the camera goes. 

These amateurs are likely doing it for pleasure, not just a paycheck. I really need the desperate and wetting person to be enjoying themselves.

In any event it must be authentic. Bad acting is a huge turnoff. 

If it isn't real , with true desperation, and a substantial wetting , don't waste your time or mine.

I can enjoy both equally but there's a caveat; few of the current professional producers are producing the kind of content I'm looking for -- extreme holding until pee is forced out with involuntary bladder contractions. I've seen a few producers try, and those videos are every bit as good as an amateur video if not better because of the high production quality.

As @TVGuy has pointed out in the past, this type of extreme desperation wetting just isn't practical in a professional setting. It can take all day while you're billing models by the hour, sometimes the models "lock up" at a certain point of desperation, and sometimes models just aren't willing to endure that much if they aren't into omorashi themselves.

Therefore, this scenario is seemingly 100x more common in amateur videos since they're able to film on their own time, in their own home, and many of them can achieve a true loss of control.

The other thing that gives a small edge to amateurs is that there's a certain extra charm that goes into a video when someone doesn't wet themselves too regularly. A little extra nervousness, a little more surprise when the accident happens, etc. Professional models very quickly get used to the sensations of peeing themselves and you lose some of the unique expressions from someone who does this maybe once, twice a year.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

I prefer amateur. 

There was a user here who posted a few self-filmed vids that do more for me than most of the pro made videos.  She was an older woman and a deliberate wetter, who liked to wet when that "Tingle" (and the opportunity to wet without being found out) presented itself. 

When she wet for the camera it was a glimpse into her private wetting sessions.  Her arousal was genuine and expressed an innocence that translated nicely to video.  Her longest was about 2 minutes long.  

• 2 months later...