Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No loo for girls at a S&M club.

2 minutes ago, StarFireMelody said:

Now that it something i'd sign up to, the needed training to be a pee holding pet!

To watch the training would be so hot.

Who would be the winner for you, the one who is able to hold it for the longest or who can hold the greatest amount of wee?

What is more important for you, the holding hours ( days) or amount?

On 1/20/2020 at 9:38 PM, StarFireMelody said:

Both would be good tbh. Just being able to hold a bulging bladder full of wee!

Yes i agree with you, the most important is that the bladder is full to burst with hot wee, the bladder should  become so big that it is bulging out and still be able to hold it.

For me is it a extra turn on to know that someone did not wee,or could not wee, or was not allowed to wee, for extreme long.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:40 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

I'm already doing it in most of my dancing events. (when I go to dancing events in the evening directly after school and tuition class)  But the difference is that the people to whom I perform dances currently don't know that their dancer is enduring a very full bladder. (at least I think that they don't know..) And also I haven't held till next day morning. Most of my dancing items end by or before the midnight.

Yes. I always like to show off my pee holding skills.. 

Would it be arousing for you that some boys know that you are dancing at the evening with your bladder full from the day, ifthey know that you would need to wee really bad?

Would it turn you on to show the boys your ability to hold it, you would not go to the loo after the event, you would go without to wee, with your bladder full and swollen to the bus and hold it for one or two hours longer until you are at home?

Would it be arousing for you to show the boys how much you and your bladder can endure and that that the boys knows how bad you would have to go but still don’t?

I think you would be a good dancer girl in the s&m club!!!

I think the club should offer a “training session”, to make maso visitors hold pee and controlling their bladders for them. The night before opening they visit the club to pee one last time, then receive special lock to put on their jeans, or underwear that cannot be pulled down. They have to hold it til the club opens the following night, then be exhibited in their most desperate and vulnerable stage, with their lock clearly exposed and bladder full to burst from a day’s worth of urine. If they will, the staff and guests would tease and toy with them for hours, up until near closing time, when they would pee into measuring jugs to see the results. If they did outstandingly well they may be paid the session’s cost, if not more. If they lose the battle they might be put on shameful punishments. 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:24 AM, PluggedUp_Full said:

I think the club should offer a “training session”, to make maso visitors hold pee and controlling their bladders for them. The night before opening they visit the club to pee one last time, then receive special lock to put on their jeans, or underwear that cannot be pulled down. They have to hold it til the club opens the following night, then be exhibited in their most desperate and vulnerable stage, with their lock clearly exposed and bladder full to burst from a day’s worth of urine. If they will, the staff and guests would tease and toy with them for hours, up until near closing time, when they would pee into measuring jugs to see the results. If they did outstandingly well they may be paid the session’s cost, if not more. If they lose the battle they might be put on shameful punishments. 

Training sessions for masos sounds really good, especially for sados.

The imagination to put a lock on the jeans or on the underwear from a girl (boy) so that she can not pull it town to take a pee, not even if she would  need it very, very urgent, is total arousing.

No way too wee for her, she has to hold it, no matter how bad it gets!

Then when the club opens, they have to show their swollen bellies and their bulging bladders.

They have to permit that the staff and the guests touch them, that they press and push on their bladder.

They have to accept that they gets tortured from horny boys.

That would be total hot and arousing!!!

It makes me horny to see a swollen belly and a bulging bladder, to imagine how much hot wee the girl is holding in and how bad she must need to go, is total hot for me.

It makes me horny to see a girl squad and see her  pee a enormous amount of wee.

To see a large lake of wee on the ground, between the girls  legs and than to think that she was holding all that in her bladder, to think how bad she must had to pee, how long she must have holding it and how big and stretched her poor bladder must have been, is total arousing for me.

The most arousing for me is to know that someone did not pee extreme long.

To know that a girl did not have a chance to take her morning pee and that she is forced to hold it in all day is my favorite.

The longer she has to hold it, the more i get aroused.

Just to think that she did not wee for so long makes me horny, to see her fight to keep her panties dry, makes me nearly crazy.

To imagine that some girls comes to club, locked since the evening before, is total great.

• 5 months later...

2:1 two against one!

Boys can pee twice and girls only once at the same time.

I have been one more time in the S&M club. I was alone and had a table for 4 persons.

The table was directly in front of the stage, so that i had a good view to the dancing girls.
After a while came a young couple and the boy asked if they could take place .

I agreed and was happy about it, because they were both young,  good looking and absolutely nice.

Especially the girl was great, great body and much naked skin.

There was a new waitress girl for service on our table.

She was very slim and did wear a tight, short T shirt and a super short skirt.

Her belly and her legs was nude and when she bended over to put the drinks on the table, you could see her little, white panty.

She was so sexy, that i did feel a strong urge to touch her thighs and to slip my hand in her panties, but that was not allowed.

As she walked away, after she served our drinks, the boy on my table said „ have you seen how swollen her belly is, I think she is full to burst and she is needing to wee like crazy.“

“Oh yes, i have seen it, her bladder is bulging. I am curious how much longer she can endure that.“ i answered.

There was a lot of pretty girls dancing  on the stage and it was obvious that they all were needing to wee.

I did spend some nice hours with the couple on my table and i was sure that the girl was needing to wee too, but girls at the S&M club, don’t pee. So she did what good girls to, drink and hold.

At midnight, a man on the stage told us about the new waitress girl, he told us that the girls gets trained very hard to hold their pee before they start their first day.

It is usually that a girl is not allowed to take her morning pee on her first day.

The new waitress did not wee since yesterday 10 pm, that means that she did not wee since 26 hours.

The man said that she was begging to be allowed to take a much needed pee, because she absolutely can’t anymore.

It is usually that girls from the staff and dancing girls piss on the stage in a measuring jug, in front of everybody, if they absolutely can’t hold it any longer.

The guests can bet money how much the girl is holding and who is the nearest to the reality amount, gets the money.

The man on the stage said that the guests should bet now and suddenly said a boy „don’t let her pee, make her wait, she is a healthy young girl, she can endure more!“

Another man said „ you told us that she is good trained, she should show us how good she is, how much hot wee her bladder is able to hold, no pee for her, we are here to see girls hold, so make her hold it „

continue 

The poor waitress girl was needing to wee so bad, she did her best to hold it for so long, but now she did not know no what to do.

She did not wee  since 26 hours, her bladder was full  to burst, her urge was painful and  nearly unbearable, but the men at the audience did not want to let her go.

Not even the best trained girl can hold it for ever.

Every girl must urinate  sometimes, but the waitress did earn a good money and a good tip for her job and so she wanted to do this job for longer.

She had to hold it!! No matter how bad it would it would get for her and how full and big her bladder would become, she thought by herself.

“No wee for her!“ said a man from the audience.

“Yes, don’t let her piss, we want to see her hold it in!“ said another man.

There was no way for the master on the stage to let the girl pee, but there was no way for the girl to hold it much longer, so they made a deal.

The girl had to drink a large glass mineral water and she had to hold it for one hour longer.

She had to strip all her clothes, except her tiny panties, she  had to stand on the stage in front of the peoples .

“I am curious if she can keep her panties dry, she is really full and such a large glass water is absolutely torture for a bursting full bladder.“ said the boy on my table.

“She is holding exactly the same time as you, but i think she had to drink more than you.“ he said to his girl.

“Does it mean that your girl did not wee since yesterday?“ i asked him.

“Yes, that it means it exactly! I need to pee like she on the stage, but i am not allowed to go. I have my bladder training  days .“ said the girl.

She told me that her friend is her master and that he sometimes train her bladder, because he means that boys can piss easy nearly somewhere but girls not.

Girl have to be able to hold it until they get a chance, or until they were allowed to go and that can last sometimes extreme long.

„He is a sadist too, he like it to torture me and my bladder.“ she said.

They have special rules on training days, she said.
He can pee twice and she only once at the same time 

„My Probleme is that he has a strong bladder and that he is good in holding.“ she said.

Yesterday they went both to the loo, at about 10 pm. They pissed both and went to sleep.

In the morning he pissed again, she was not allowed, she had to skip  one pee, she is a girl, she had and she have to hold it, until he piss again.

I was about to cum in my pants. The girl on the stage was writhe from needing to wee so bad and the girl on my table was bursting too.

The boy said to me „it seams you have a good day today.“

continue

Holding back the urine from more than 26 hours in her bladder and made to drink a large glass of mineral, was torture for the waitress girl.

Her small, slim belly was total swollen and her bladder was bulging out over the waistband of her little panty.

After a half an hour she could not stand straight anymore, she was bending over to give her bladder more room and to prevent that her belly muscles and the stretched skin over her bladder, put extra pressure from outside on her big, stretched   urine ball.

The way she was moving  her nude, slender legs, the way she crossed and uncrossed this wonderful legs, made this legs more and more sexy.

I think that every man at this  club wanted to fuck her, at this moment.

She danced the most erotic pee holding dance, that you can imagine!
Nobody looked at the dancing girls, everyone looked at her.

She was squatting, with one hand pressed hard between her thighs and the boys called „hold it, hold it, hold it „

“Can she keep her panties dry?“ I asked.

“Sure, she can!“said the boy on my table.

5 minutes before her time was over, she was squeezing her thighs with both hands, she was frantic to pee, her bladder was near to explode, her urge was unbearable, but her panty was still dry.

The master on the stage asked for the amount she was holding and the peoples made their voting.

She did hold a transparente measuring jug in her hand and exactly at her time, she slipped her panties down to her knees and started to piss.

She pissed so hard, that i thought it would rupture her peephole.

She was needing that so bad, but honestly, i loved to watch her hold some hours more.

I guessed that she was holding 1250 ml, my table neighbor voted first 1350ml, but there was another man with the same voting and so he said finally 1370ml.

She did exactly hold 1365ml and he was the winner.
The girl stripped her panty and went total naked, with the jug in her hand to our table.

She putted the jug with all that gold yellow and strong smelling girl wee on our table.

She was standing in front of  me, her belly  just a few cm from my face.

I looked  at the jug and then at her small and now total flat abdomen and could not believe that she was able to hold all that inside of her.

“You did it soooo good!“ i said and was sliding with my hand up on her wonderful, slim thigh and pulled my finger through her pee wet girl slit.

I pushed two fingers in her, before she did take place beside the winner.

She told us that she never needed to wee so bad in all her life.

We invited her to a glass of champagne and i used the chance to caress the smooth skin of her great body.

„I hope I’ll see you next week!“ she said and went to the next table.

She did leave the  jug with her wee on our table.

“Are you also holding so much?“ i asked the girl on our table and looked to the jug.

“Not now, but i am able to hold more than that, if i have to „ she answered .

“I think she is holding about 1200 ml at the moment, but you can feel it!

Feel her bladder and press on it, very hard, she likes that. She is total maso, she likes to get her bladder tortured!“ 

I was so surprised, I was so horny, i did it at the moment.

He looked at me and said „we have one important rule , i am the only one who fucks my girl!“

“This is the only rule, all other you can do with her. press  her bladder, push on it, massage it, torture her bladder! She likes that.“ he said.

Her bladder was swollen and firm.

I did press soft on it and she did take my hand and pressed it hard in her swollen belly, on her overfilled bladder.

She moaned from lust and need. I pushed harder and harder.

“That hurts so bad, but i love this pain. Push my bladder back in my belly.“ she said.

“I need to pee really bad, but i think, i don’t go before sleeping, i am holding it until tomorrow.“ said the boy suddenly.

Does that mean that she is not allowed to wee before sleeping, does it mean that she has to hold until you go tomorrow, i wanted to know.

“Yes, it means that , this are our rules.“ he answered.

“Oh no, i can’t endure that for so long, i can’t go to sleep with my bladder full from nearly 30 hours, that is absolutely impossible!“ pleaded the girl.

“I hear you moan from being horny, because your bladder gets tortured from our friend. You likes to get tortured, so let me torture you too!

„No wee for you before sleeping, you are a girl, you have to hold it!“he said.

I think he wanted to punish her for being horny from me.

7 minutes ago, Omo luna said:

Please continue

I am glad that you like my story.

I am really fast, I continued it in just 5 minutes 😊

On 8/5/2020 at 11:23 AM, Omo luna said:

Your stories are really good not to mention I’m a bladder bulge lover

Thank you very much!

Would you like it if the „masogirl“ would not be allowed to wee after they coming home from the club and not before they go to sleep at night?

Would you like it if she had to go to bed with her  belly swollen and her bladder bulging, if her boyfriend made her hold until morning?

On 8/9/2020 at 3:42 PM, huberp76 said:

Thank you very much!

Would you like it if the „masogirl“ would not be allowed to wee after they coming home from the club and not before they go to sleep at night?

Would you like it if she had to go to bed with her  belly swollen and her bladder bulging, if her boyfriend made her hold until morning?

I would love to see her bladder get more swollen 

Guest Peter-P

I dream about living with such a fascinating woman like you are! I would ask you to keep away from the bathroom after a long day with much to drink and a long dance even past midnight and a long travel home!

But I would like to give you all you need or like to be able and deliberately willing to fight back all that pee for the night and - if possible - next day (let it be a weekend without any work) 🙂

And after all holding and hopefully fun for both of us, your pee should be like a monsoon: strong stream without any end... 😉

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

What about a strip club where the manager has the idea to let the stripper girls dance with full bladders because the pee dance looks even more sexy than their normal performance? 

Their contract forces them to drink all drinks the clients offer them and not to leave their stage as long as the audience wants to see them.

And like in a devil´s circle the more desperate they act and the more obvious their bladder bulges grow, the more the aroused crowd of men forces them to drink and to continue with their show.

The naked strippers cannot push the fabric of clothes against their pee holes and as it is common in strip clubs the girls are not allowed to touch their privates,  which makes it even harder to hold back the flood.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 10:50 PM, bennne said:

What about a strip club where the manager has the idea to let the stripper girls dance with full bladders because the pee dance looks even more sexy than their normal performance? 

Their contract forces them to drink all drinks the clients offer them and not to leave their stage as long as the audience wants to see them.

And like in a devil´s circle the more desperate they act and the more obvious their bladder bulges grow, the more the aroused crowd of men forces them to drink and to continue with their show.

The naked strippers cannot push the fabric of clothes against their pee holes and as it is common in strip clubs the girls are not allowed to touch their privates,  which makes it even harder to hold back the flood.

I totally agree with you, i think that a pee dance, where the choreography is made from the ultra strong need to wee and from the bursting full bladder of the girls, would be the most erotic and the most sexy dance, that a girl can do!!

A contract where the girls are forced to drink all the drinks what they get offered , but where they are not allowed to leave the stage would be great.

To know that the girls would need to wee sooo bad, to see their„ pee need moves „ and to see how their bellies gets more and more swollen and their bladders bulging out more and more, would make the men make more and more horny.

The men makes the girls drink, but the girls are not allowed to go to the loo.

No wee for the girls!! How long could they endure that?

• 2 years later...
On 8/21/2020 at 10:50 PM, bennne said:

Would they get punished if they wet themselves turning their performance?

• 11 months later...

Yesterday i did read that story again after a long time and i still think that it would be very arousing if there would be a club where the waitress girls would not be allowed to pee during their long shift.

Maybe they should start their shift with a already full bladder.

It would be arousing as well when the bar girls would have to drink with the customers and would not be allowed to go to the toilet for a much needed wee from early evening until closing time in the morning.

It would be great to take such a girl home before she would be allowed to pee and to have sex with her for hours!!!?

The girls should be trained to endure to have sex with a bursting full bladder!!