Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No loo for girls at a S&M club.

• The title was changed to No loo for girls at a S&M club.
On 11/13/2019 at 3:37 AM, Zuorsara said:

This could be really interesting; do you plan to write a proper story about this club? How about one where the desperate waiters have to serve a couple of ladies without wetting themselves? I love the idea of desperate dancers also

I am glad that you like my story.

I think it would be great if there would be a club where the dance girls and the waitresses would be not allowed to use the loo all evening.

Would that not be arousing to know that their bladders are full , to know that they would need to go really bad, but that they  still have to hold it for hours?!

What would you like? Do you have some ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This sounds really sexy! I’d be too socially anxious to ever go to somewhere like this if it really existed though, but after Christmas I might take this idea and adapt it into a story. I especially love the idea of the waiters and dancers not being allowed to go, although I think it would be nice to let girls who just want to watch use the toilet. Or make the guys hold it too. That sounds like even more fun. ; )

Edited by RagingPython
Removed entire quoted post inserted by accident (see edit history)
11 hours ago, RagingPython said:

This sounds really sexy! I’d be too socially anxious to ever go to somewhere like this if it really existed though, but after Christmas I might take this idea and adapt it into a story. I especially love the idea of the waiters and dancers not being allowed to go, although I think it would be nice to let girls who just want to watch use the toilet. Or make the guys hold it too. That sounds like even more fun. ; )

I am glad that you like my story and that you  think about to take the idea for your own story.

Yes, the boys should hold it too, especially the waiter and the dancer boys.

What should the boys wear? Very short shorts or short skirts, the same as the girls?
I am curious at your story.

3 hours ago, Mandymom said:

I agree, mutual desperation is definitely something enjoyed by many. Plus, it.’s not entirely fair if the girls are the only ones who don’t get to go...

I like both!
Mutual holding and mutual desperation is total arousing, but I like it too, sometimes more, if boys can go and girls have to hold it for hours more.

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

I am glad that you like my story and that you  think about to take the idea for your own story.

Yes, the boys should hold it too, especially the waiter and the dancer boys.

What should the boys wear? Very short shorts or short skirts, the same as the girls?
I am curious at your story.

Very short shorts I think.

I’m thinking I’d write it as a one off shorter story, probably involving my favourite characters from my stories. I’ll write it some point after Christmas.

“Girls aren’t allowed to go but boys are” is a cliche at this point. Yet I don’t think it’s an inherently bad idea. The S&M club should appeal to that taste, while having a different section with girls being allowed to go but boys aren’t, and a section where girls can’t go and boys can, as well as a section with no bathrooms at all. You’d choose the section you’d want, and be given a card. At the exit of each section there’d be a guard. You had to show your card to be let in to the next section. If the card wasn’t for that section, you’d not be let in. This is to prevent cheating.

Great idea. Why don't you make the dancer and waitress girls hold since morning, rather than only evening.

And also the girls who are very clever in holding (who come to the club) can join as waitresses or dancers, who are highly paid.

And also I prefer if the dancer girls are made to perform classical dances (with complex steps), rather than a simple pee dance, where they have to hide the desperation and dance, without getting distracted by pee dances

On 12/24/2019 at 3:36 AM, RagingPython said:

but after Christmas I might take this idea and adapt it into a story. I especially love the idea of the waiters and dancers not being allowed to go,

Yes please inform me too when you wrote the story. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some questions about the „staff „ :

What do you think, how should the waitress girls and the waiter boys be dressed?

The girls, extra short skirts and white panties or only tiny bikinis or something else?

The boys, extra small and extra short shorts or small swimming trunks, what else?

Their bellies should be nude, because we want to see if it is swollen and if  the bladder is already bulging.

What should the dancer wear?

I think that the idea from Holding Princes is a good idea, they should not pee after the morning pee on this special Saturday’s, so that they are already full from beginning and then they should not be allowed to go until the end, at 4 am.

Then before closing time they all should have to pee in a measuring jug.

We want to see how much each of them was holding and maybe that they get payed for the amount of urine they was able to hold, or they get payed for the holding time, for the hours they did not wee.

There could be two groups, no wee time or amount of wee.

Some of the „holdingtimegroup“ don’t even pee in the morning, they hold it since the day before.

Some of the „amount group „ pee before they start to work, but drink a lot all evening and all night.

Maybe they get a bonus for the amount or for the time, or only the 3 best gets extra money, so that it ends in a kind of competition.

Do you have any ideas or imaginations?

I would like to make a kind of casting for the dancer and for the server.

They know that they would earn a good money for this job and therefore would be a lot of good looking girls and good looking boys applying for this job.

At the job interview they would get told that they have to have a large and a strong bladder, because they would not be allowed to use the loo from beginning until the end.

That means that they have to hold their wee from evening until early morning.

Then they get told the rules and they get asked for their specific and personal data’s and pee holding abilities.

They should tell me their longest time without a pee and why they was holding it for so long.

If they know it, they should tell me the maximum amount of urine they was able to hold in their bladder.

After that, i would tell them, that they will have to beat all their personal holding  records, on this special night’s and that they will learn to feel what it means need to pee and to hold a FULL bladder for hours.

And finally on this job interview they should tell me some experiences where they was holding it for extreme long.

Voluntary - on purpose or forced, but i hope, that all this stories will be beaten on this evening’s .

On 1/15/2020 at 10:30 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

I'm in. I would like to apply to join as a dancing girl. My personal record is 18 hours. And I have danced with that full bladder..

I think you would be a good dancing girl!

Do you think you could endure it,  not to pee all day before you start to dance  and to hold it until the morning without to wee yourself?

Would you like to show the guests your ability to hold it?

As you were dancing with your full bladder,  was  your belly visible swollen and your bladder bulging after holding it for so long?

I think I like this club idea. Well, I woldn't be very interested in being a dancer, but I wolud like to visit and watch... huperb76 seems to have some very creative ideas

On 1/18/2020 at 4:14 AM, huberp76 said:

Do you think you could endure it,  not to pee all day before you start to dance  and to hold it until the morning without to wee yourself?

I'm already doing it in most of my dancing events. (when I go to dancing events in the evening directly after school and tuition class)  But the difference is that the people to whom I perform dances currently don't know that their dancer is enduring a very full bladder. (at least I think that they don't know..) And also I haven't held till next day morning. Most of my dancing items end by or before the midnight.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:14 AM, huberp76 said:

Would you like to show the guests your ability to hold it?

Yes. I always like to show off my pee holding skills.. 

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)
On 1/15/2020 at 4:10 PM, StarFireMelody said:

I would so be down to visit the club, maybe the club could offer training classes to those who want to hold more but need to some.... encouragement. 

This would be a really a great  idea to offer a pee holding training.

I would love to be the coach and the teacher.

To encourage  girls and boys who needs to pee really bad, to hold it longer and longer.

To teach them not to wee, even their bladder is swollen and bulging, to see them fight to hold it in, would be great!

I think it must be total arousing to be full to explode and see others torture them self or gets their bladder tortured from the coach who does not let them pee.

There could be a window in this room, for guests who pay for watching the girls and the boys suffer a painful need to wee.