Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Using Video Games in Omorashi Challenges

The Idea

Have you people ever thought about using video games as a framework for omorashi challenges? Like incorporating the game into holding? Well, I have 🙂

[A little tangent: Do you know what healslutting is? I heard about this thing about a year ago. Listen to this: it's people playing as healers and other support roles in online video games, who spice up their roles with submissiveness. (Check out the HealSluts subreddit’s sidebar for more info, if you’re interested.) Anyway, aside from the sheer joy of knowing more about the wholesome side of human sexual depravity, this made me thinking about how could video games be used similarly with other fetishes. And I think I found a great way to include games in omo!]

Of course my first thought was that you can do this with any game – it’s just a matter of a rule set: racing games, turn based strategy games, platformers, first person shooters... hell, even those “match-n” mobile games can work. The rules can be something like “drink [amount of fluids] every x minutes, or every checkpoint/map/y turns/level, and try to hold until an arbitrary goal. Nothing fancy here, right?

This feels boring and a bit forced already (and not in a good way). But I think there is one specific game category that’s tailored perfectly for omorashi above all else. Games where the goal is already about managing and eliminating “leaks”, where there is an action element involved, and where multiplayer is an option. These are tower defense games, specifically those with FPS/TPS modes. Let me gather a list of what I've tried here (please feel free to add more):

Some searches for finding more:

Basically all these games boil down to the same pattern: there is a map, there is at least one "source" element where enemies spawn, and there is (usually) one "drain" element, where they try to go. And that's what you don't want. So you build obstacles and mazes to slow them down, and you try to kill them both with fixed traps/towers, and with your weapons and abilities. The themes and variations are usually plenty; there is a healthy pool of map layouts, enemies, weapons, etc. to keep you busy for some time. They all support multiplayer, so if you want to play with omo friends or your partner you can totally do that.

An Example

One basic, non game-specific rule set that I cooked up is this:

1. The goal is to win the map in the video game, and not wet yourself (too much 🙃). If you do, you have to sit there until the game is either won, or is over for everyone else. (Barring any real life emergencies, of course.)
  2. Every map or level has a pool of liquid agreed upon by the players, depending on the playtime of the level, e.g. 1 litre, or 2 litres. If you make it to at least 5% into the level progress, and you lose the map after that, you have to drink all of it, staggered over some limited time. This amount is crucial to the overall difficulty of the challenge; probably needs a lot of fine-tuning. People with significantly different bladder capacities (or if they want to increase their personal difficulty level) can use multipliers at their own discretion, for instance x0.66 for small bladders, x1.5 for big bladders.
  3. If you leak in the game (so you let some of the enemies through), you have to drink. The amount is proportional to the “damage” done to the drain element in game. There is usually an amount of enemy forces that are allowed to reach the drain without losing the game. Think of this as the “health” of the drain. If you decrease its health by 10% that round, then you must drink 10% of the half of the map’s pool. This ensures that it’s worth fighting until the end, because if you win the level with even 1% health remaining, you only have to drink half of the map’s pool of liquid.
  4. Optionally, if you leak in real life (so you let some of the pee through), you have to drink. The amount is based on whether it is a small leak or a big leak. When you notice that one of the routes is basically undefended and enemies are marching towards the drain unchallenged, and while rushing there and fighting them you leak for a second or two because of the excitement: that’s a small leak. Drink something like a small glass or cup of liquid. If you lose control and wet for several seconds, that’s a big leak. Drink a normal glass of liquid for every 4 seconds of peeing. (This is not coming from the level's liquid pool.)
  5. Optionally, everyone can have a toilet break after every x levels or maps won.
  6. Optionally, the player with the highest score/most kills/least deaths in that round can have a free toilet break.
  7. Optionally, the player with the lowest score/least kills/most deaths have to drink an extra glass or two. (This is not coming from the level's liquid pool.)
  8. If the map or level is won, the liquid pool that hasn't been consumed is discarded.

Additional considerations:

• Use voice chat at your own discretion. It greatly enhances teamwork, but also dramatically increases the chance of making each other laugh so hard that you’ll pee.
  • You can sit as much as you want in build mode, but your kidney's don't pause themselves. Don't waste time between waves.

But of course this is merely a suggestion. I'm much more interested in what refinements the community can make on the idea, and what rule sets will work best in play testing 😃

Guest Closed_Account

Do you play team fortress 2 at all? If you want to healslut for me in a pub sometime I'd be delighted.

I main soldier, but I've been branching out a little more recently. Mostly tomislav heavy and sticky-demo.

But yes, I like the idea of specific holding and relieving rules tied to the score. Almost like the opposite of a drinking game 😛

A perfect game for this sort of thing, at least for me, was Battlefield 2.  It's unfortunately almost entirely dead now, but back when it was still current it provided me with some wonderful challenges.  A long match could go for more than an hour, and since it was a multiplayer game there was no way to pause.  You could always walk away, but that would do your team harm as those matches could be quite close.  A real bonus to the challenge was if you were really freaking good and your team absolutely relied on your performance to win, making the prospect of leaving, even for a moment, that much more difficult to swallow.  I kid you not, sometimes it came down to my own performance in the last ten seconds of a match to decide the victor.  BF2 had pretty complex mechanics, so incorporating even more challenges on top of just the sheer length and amount of focus required would be easy.  Alas, it's day is long over.

For a smaller multiplayer or single player game I think Left 4 Dead 2 is a pretty good choice, since the objective of the game is basically getting from point a to point b.  Crank up the difficulty and replace "safe rooms" in your mind with "restrooms" and it kind of writes itself.  Come up with some penalties to using health items to make things even more interesting.  It could be quite a challenge on Expert Realism.

I like doing this with more story-driven games.  Anything that sucks me into the narrative is great because I always want to get to the next dialogue line.  Games with lots of small side-quests and with one more thing over the horizon to explore (like bethesda games) are good, too, because I always want to check out just one more thing, then get sucked into a dungeon, then get a bunch of loot filling my inventory to dump that I have to go to town and sell, then I want to go back to where I was because there was one more thing I wanted to check out back there which then reveals some other new thing to see.

FPS games are OK, but usually I start to lose a bit of dexterity as my bladder makes itself more present and I start to die more and get frustrated.  Strategy games are right out, because the pace is always either too slow to keep me distracted (like Civ) or requires too many quick paced decisions and planning for me to not fuck up and get frustrated (Starcraft). 

Puzzle and tower defense type games are pretty good choices, though usually when I'm gaming and holding I don't know that I would have enough concentration left over to think about specific wetting rules without a referee, lol.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I do this quite often, its super fun to come up with different challenges to either make yourself more desperate or wet a little at a time during a game. 

One challenge i make myself is i will play an open world game while im desperate, and every time i find an in-game bathroom, i will walk in and let a small spurt out into what ever i am wearing. Then i will leave the area in game and find a different bathroom. Or an alley/secluded area that works too.

I haven't done challenges with it, but I have worn a diaper so I don't have to worry about using the toilet while gaming sometimes. It's not something I do much anymore but I have enjoyed it on occasion.

My mom had a really funny accident when I was a child since she was really into World of Warcraft and couldn't get up to use the toilet. When she finally did get a break, my dad was in the toilet, and she just couldn't wait and ended up flooding her denim miniskirt. He was definitely not into Omorashi and was really not impressed at all. After all, she was an adult woman in her 30s, who definitely should know to be toilet trained, but had totally had an accident. I thought it was hilarious, but it left a big stain on the mats on the floor. After that she resolved that issue by not drinking so much coffee while she was playing. Not being into Omorashi, of course diapers were not so attractive.

You can check here if you like.

Edited by OmorashiOnna (see edit history)

I sometimes add desperation as an extra fun element in the games I play: mainly open world games like Fallout or horror-survival games like Resident Evil 2.

With RE2, you can simply add the rule that you can only go if your character reaches a bathroom or other suitable location on the map. Quite a thrill to find one, but getting chased away or having to fight off some monster. Or being chased around by that Mr X creature, forcing you to hold it until you are safe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 7:08 PM, OmoDeviant said:

One of the mini games that I would play would involve Grand Theft Auto Online. Basically I would have to hold it in until I was done with a job and I could reach a safehouse with a bathroom in game. In essence, I would play through various jobs and missions and I would only be able to relieve myself if I could theoretically do so in game.

I did that last night. Thanks for the idea. Lol.. I was driving around the state looking for an open bathroom somewhere. It started raining, which made it worse. I eventually stopped at the diner on the coast highway, found a building with porta pottys, but none of them would open.. I lost control right there. Lol