Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is anyone here into "Fart Omorashi"?

If it's in Japanese, would that be called Onara Omorashi? Anyway I love the idea of a girl with big gas struggling to hold it in. Desperately trying not to make any sound or release any scent, knowing if she let loose nobody would be able to politely ignore and it would ruin everyone's day. Her stomach gurgling. Her body in pain. Her gut might even bulge a little! But because it's air and not liquid, she can release just a little without anyone seeing, desperately hoping she doesn't make any noise...

Doesn't matter if it's the gas of a skunk girl, a centaur girl or a seemingly ordinary girl who loves BIG meals, I'm into this.

Is anyone else into this?

Edited by MusashiSerena (see edit history)

I wouldn't call it a fetish for myself, because it doesn't arouse me, I'm very sensitive to bad smells. But I have watched a fair bit of it because it is comedy gold. I never outgrew the fart and poop humor and doubt I ever will. Especially if its a situation where a fart goes.....horribly awry and turns into an angry brown spray. The giggling becomes uncontrollable for me.

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Yeah, a lot of people here are put off by it, which is why I don't include it in anything I post here anymore.

In my opinion, you shouldn't let that stop you. Honestly, if it weren't funny to me, I would be grossed out by it, but nobody is forcing me to click links or download stuff. It isn't my place to judge, and I certainly wouldn't want someone judging me because I like pee. 

28 minutes ago, MusashiSerena said:

I don't know. You could upload the Fartless version first for the fart-haters and then post a farty version in the same thread afterwards. It would be neater than making two threads for the same story.

I could try that. Though I mostly write about Equestria Girls and almost no one here is interested in them, but if I ever write another one about characters people will be more familiar with like Peach or Daisy or just some OC's, I'll think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 2:29 AM, DiminishingReturns said:

I wouldn't call it a fetish for myself, because it doesn't arouse me, I'm very sensitive to bad smells. But I have watched a fair bit of it because it is comedy gold. I never outgrew the fart and poop humor and doubt I ever will. Especially if its a situation where a fart goes.....horribly awry and turns into an angry brown spray. The giggling becomes uncontrollable for me.

I always never thought of the bad smell when writing and reading such stories, even though I despise fart smell IRL.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I could try that. Though I mostly write about Equestria Girls and almost no one here is interested in them, but if I ever write another one about characters people will be more familiar with like Peach or Daisy or just some OC's, I'll think about it.

I liked Equestria Girls! I still prefer the originals but the humanized versions are cute in their own ways.

What have you written about the EQGs?

Some desperation/wetting stories I've posted here. I've also written a lot of fart stories and sometimes scat which I just keep between myself and one user here who's into all that as well. I could PM you a fart story about pony Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight if you want, though it's more of them having a farting contest rather than trying to hold it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Some desperation/wetting stories I've posted here. I've also written a lot of fart stories and sometimes scat which I just keep between myself and one user here who's into all that as well. I could PM you a fart story about pony Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight if you want, though it's more of them having a farting contest rather than trying to hold it.

Can you post more of those?

• 3 weeks later...