Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On a Tinder Date

For the past few days, I've been talking to a guy on Tinder. It was pretty clear that we were both looking for a hookup, so we decided that we would meet up someplace for dinner and decide how to go from there.

When I showed up, he was already waiting for me and he was pretty attractive; very handsome, good head of hair, and pretty fit overall. We both ordered some drinks and I could tell he was checking me out as I was him, so I was pretty set on going home with him. I decided I would have some of my own fun and started drinking some more water as the meal went on. Through the appetizers, I had drank two full glasses of water and the glass of wine I ordered as well and about two glasses later and halfway through our entrees, I could feel my need slowly growing. I pushed it off while talking to him and didn't really feel it again until when we stood up to leave for his place. I instinctively pressed my legs together to battle the pressure. I asked him about how far we were from his place and I knew at this rate, I probably wouldn't make it to. So, I excused myself to the bathroom to relieve a bit of the pressure, but ended up letting go much more than I wanted. To make up for it, I decided to let about a second of pee into my panties to enjoy some warmth before meeting up with him again to head to his place.

Once we were there, things got pretty heated quickly and we rushed our way into his room and into bed. Unfortunately, he only lasted a couple of minutes before rolling over and going to bed. Starkly unsatisfied, I laid in his bed thinking about leaving before an idea struck; I felt a pretty small need to go and I was pretty curious about bed wetting, so I figured I could wet his bed as payment for a disappointing night before going on my way. So I laid on my back towards the edge of the bed furthers from him and tried to relax to let everything flow, but it was super difficult. My heart was racing as I was asking myself if I'm actually going to do this and whether me not being able to relax was me stopping myself. So, I decided to touch myself a bit to help relax until finally I let loose a spurt into my panties. I froze almost immediately and looked over at the guy, but he was fast asleep. I realized I could definitely do this as another squirt escaped into my panties before it became a trickle and finally, I was wetting his bed. I could feel the warmth spreading a pooling at my butt and it was a wonderful feeling to finally get the pleasure I was looking for.

Once I was done, I slowly rolled of bed and got dressed again. My wet panties stuck to my ass as I slipped my jeans on, hoping the dark color would hide my deed from anyone I saw on the way home. And to my delight, it mostly did. My jeans barely looked wet since my panties barely held any liquid and I made it home without incident. The Uber driver didn't notice a thing (or chose to not say anything) and I sat on my jacket to avoid ruining his car seats. When I finally got home, I cleaned up, changed, and went to bed slightly more satisfied then I was intending to be.

• The topic was locked