Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite position?

26 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

On my back in the shower with my legs up on the wall so the pee comes out high above me and has a chance to splash on my chest and, if I'm full enough, my face. Not easy to achieve though as gravity fights against you.

I thought I was the only one who did this. This is one of my favorite ways as well. Getting harder as I am getting older, but does help keep me flexible. 

Laying on my tummy, laying on my back, being on my side, sitting on my bum or my soles - as long as I'm restrained in some appropriate way (cuffs, rope), and somewhat comfy, I'll enjoy wetting. Messing while sitting on my bottom isn't that great for obvious reasons, but all the other positions are good. Being on all fours is nice in a special way, and standing/walking is okay in proper context, too.

Oh, and I take headpats and baby talk in any position :cat_hearts:

On 11/11/2019 at 7:54 AM, wetskipants said:

On my back in the shower with my legs up on the wall so the pee comes out high above me and has a chance to splash on my chest and, if I'm full enough, my face. Not easy to achieve though as gravity fights against you.

Definitely on my back. I want to see as well as feel my peeing, weather in my pants or naked. 

I have done this. I enjoy creating a fountain of pee. I like spraying it around, wetting as much of my body as possible. The ultimate goal, achievable only when the pressure is high enough to land on my face.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...