Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Watersports

Guest fluidfox

I'd say it's pretty hot, right at the top of my list in fact.

55 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’d love it (although not in my face or hair), but I’d love it even more if I knew my partner was also loving it....

Same here, the enjoyment of the person doing it is really important. If they aren't into it I can't really get into it either if that makes sense?

Guest Closed_Account
7 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

but how many of you would let someone to pee on you when you're fully dressed?

I'd prefer to take my clothes off first, but that sounds fine by me. If she's peeing, I'm happy.

Also the opposite would be fun.

Edited by Coinín Beag (see edit history)

Having my wife wet on me while I'm clothed is a fantasy that I hope one day will be fulfilled. Would prefer to be clothed than not clothed and for my wife also to be clothed. Naked wetting doesn't have the same appeal, for some reason, unless I was giving my wife oral sex while she was busting to go and, as she orgasmed, she lost control and peed all over me. Definitely another fantasy.

What Princess Peeach said was definitely right ... only works if the other person is turned on by it too.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:39 AM, CarmenCD said:

Most of us here are into wetting our self or watching someone other do it, but how many of you would let someone to pee on you when you're fully dressed? Would that turn you on or you would only let it happened to satisfy your partner?

That sounds like a blast, I would love to participate in such a scenario.

• 3 months later...

My ex-wife and I would sometimes pee on each other in the bath or shower, and sometimes while having intercourse, but never actually did it clothed although I'd have loved to be tied up in the bath and her straddle me and empty her bladder, or to do it the other way round.  If the clothes were lycra catsuits or leotards then so much the better.