Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

18 hours ago, wettingman said:

Enjoyable story of desperation, and slow wetting. I assume nobody noticed, although grabbing your crotch may have been a giveaway. 

They might have noticed. I have no idea, I was in my own little world.

1 hour ago, GoldenG8 said:

That is, indeed, an incredibly hot story. Did you enjoy it, looking back on it? Do you think you got away with the leaks in class without being noticed? Did you rewet your pants at all when you got home?

Yeah, I like being desperate. It's a turn on for me. I'm usually too shy to do anything in public, but it always seems that my best stories happen in public.

17 minutes ago, sammilove said:

So we’re you dancing or anything of the sort trying to prevent it from happening? Or do you just try to shrug it off while holding?

It started while I was dancing. I definitely tried holding it back without missing a beat so others wouldn't notice.

19 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

Hope you feel better. Glad you had on black, which didn't show much. Sitting in a cab hoping this doesn't happen to me.

Thank you. Sorry for a late response. Definitely still trying to recover from being sick. Anything happen during your cab ride?

5 hours ago, nerdy princess said:

They might have noticed. I have no idea, I was in my own little world.

Yeah, I like being desperate. It's a turn on for me. I'm usually too shy to do anything in public, but it always seems that my best stories happen in public.

It started while I was dancing. I definitely tried holding it back without missing a beat so others wouldn't notice.

Thank you. Sorry for a late response. Definitely still trying to recover from being sick. Anything happen during your cab ride?

Made it through the ride, barely ...started losing it in lobby. Made it to room, before completely peeing myself. Very close call. 

Sorry you are still feeling bad, hope it passes quickly.

1 hour ago, Holdit4me said:

Super hot experience! I love the thought of you slowly getting more desperate and still trying to make it through class. It doesn't sound like you were too upset that anyone from your class might have noticed, so that's something to be thankful for.

I think everyone was busier doing their own thing anyway, lol.