Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Poll for "science purposes" please vote!

Poll for "science purposes" please vote!  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What time of the day do you usually poop?

• Just after waking up
    • During the morning
    • In the afternoon
    • At night before sleep
    • Varies too much to answer
    • Other

I vary a great deal and it can be anything on average from one to three times a day, depending on my state of health and what I've had to eat and drink.  A poo first thing isn't unusual for me but it doesn't happen every day.  Late morning/early afternoon is a fairly typical time for me, especially as I've had a few coffees by then.  Usually I would expect to do one in the early evening after dinner and/or bedtime.  

On 11/22/2019 at 5:21 PM, Adrian6970wc said:

I vary a great deal and it can be anything on average from one to three times a day, depending on my state of health and what I've had to eat and drink.  A poo first thing isn't unusual for me but it doesn't happen every day.  Late morning/early afternoon is a fairly typical time for me, especially as I've had a few coffees by then.  Usually I would expect to do one in the early evening after dinner and/or bedtime.  

Looks like while some go up to three times a day, others go 3-4 times a week, so yeah, probably it varies a great deal for a lot of people..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...