Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you wet yourself in public, what would you love someone to say to you?

Guest Delete me

2 hours ago, Sdaourleos said:

Plagiarizing Mbgpeelover's amazing thread here

How would you like to be treated? Comforted, playfully teased, or punished for being naughty?

In real-life I'd like that someone would comfort me and help me out of it. I think I would be really embarrassed and I wouldn't know what to do. Just to think off it would happen in the middle of a city and your way home is like a 20min train ride away... I'd go crazy

However, in my fantasy a hot girl would come to me, touch my crotch and would say "Oh my, aren't you a naughty one, I can give you even more if you want to" and then she would lay me on the ground and piss all over me and do other sexy stuff with me.

in an actual, real life setting, i think i would like to just be left alone and not have anyone make any kind of comments, except maybe something along the lines of, “it’s okay, here, use this to help cover it.” 

but in my fantasies... i would love to be told how pathetic i am for not being able to make it to the bathroom. how i’m disgusting for wetting my pants, and for being so turned on by it. how they want to punish me for wetting myself... 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry for pulling up a 6 mos old thread but I wanted to answer this.

The two times I've peed myself in public, people have been sympathetic and laughed with me which is probably because I could laugh at myself. 

One time I was in a situation around several older ladies (I was late 30s). I have a stomach condition that sometimes leads to random vomiting and this was one of those times. The nausea came over me quickly so I ran over to a trash can and puked in it. At the same time this forced pee out of me. An older woman came up and put her hand on my back. I was crossing my legs to stop the flow which pretty much worked but it was still obvious. Then she said "it happens to all if us, but the kids are worth it, right?" So then I started laughing and said "I'd totally agree if I had kids!" It ended up being pretty funny. 

Another time, which I've written about here, I had to go to my pharmacy after having half peed my pants because of a UTI. One of the pharmacy techs laughed with me and said, "we've all been there!"

Both times it helped and I hope it would happen like that in the future.