Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Distractions When We Should Tinkle

What circumstances may get you (or someone you know) to postpone a pee when you hadn't intended to be desperate or leak?  Examples:  Clip in which Snuppa puts off urinating to stay with a TV movie.  Clip in which Japanese office worker takes a call on her cellphone, but stays at her desk to consult documents during the call.  Me waking about 3:30 this morning, but letting myself fall back to sleep without piddling.  Then waking later to find I'd wet about 200-300 mL.  Me again multiple times:  Skipping a pee to catch a bus, rather than attending to my bladder and thereby being on a bus 15 to 20 minutes later.  This has lead to dribbling or spurting a number of times.

Yours?

Guest fluidfox

Usually while I'm coding. When I get going with a tricky bit of programming I'm reluctant to leave the keyboard in case I lose my thread (little in-joke there for computer nerds, you're welcome 😆). A colleague of mine who does front end graphic-designer type stuff told me she does the same and has to "pee dance" under her desk while she finishes off some design work.

• 2 weeks later...