Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Learn about the natives before you visit a planet!

Guest FlowerMouse

Guest FlowerMouse

It was a cloudless afternoon, as Yukon shivered at the bus stop. He adjusted his facemask with his three-fingered hand, making sure his nose wasn't crooked. Yellow irises hid behind green contact lenses. Annoyed with the weather, he fidgeted with his trench coat, and glanced at his watch. Five minutes late. Grumbling, he scanned his environment; a tall city surrounded the nearly seven foot “man”.

“Moderately intelligent,” he thought to himself, now glancing at the stoic city citizens, “Though on my planet, out buses aren’t late.”

As soon as he thought of it, a bus started to shake and stop. It opened its doors with a loud clang. Stepping inside, and giving money to the driver, he instantaneously encountered a problem. Nearly every seat was full. However, that wasn’t the main issue. The thing was, the bus was full of furries. Every last human was in costume. He fearfully tucked in his lips, as he started shambling to the last open seat. His brain churned with why there were so many of them.

Getting situated in his seat, he felt the bus chug and grind down the street. He was about to ask his seatmate why he was there, when he noticed something odd. While everyone else was sitting still, the person to the left of him was wiggling. Assuming that the human was a male, he crossed his legs, and stuck his hands in his groin. Small grunts of effort could be heard periodically. He wore a plaid shirt with jeans, and donned a skull head that had black fur. A black bookbag attempted to make a wall between them.

Scratching the side of his face, he asked, “Need any assistance?”

“If you have a water bottle, that’d be nice,” he joked.

Unfortunately, understanding jokes was not something that Yukon did.

“I do not have those. My apologies,” he explained.

Putting his hands on the seats, he stated, “No, no, you’re cool.”

A sense silence rose between the wiggling furry, and the giant “man”. Feeling he didn’t make a great first impression, he stuck out his hand for the other to shake, human-style.

“Hello!” he greeted. “My name is Yukon. What’s yours?”

“What happened to your hand?”

Sweat dripped down the back of his neck.

“What do you mean?” he asked attempting to root out the nervousness in his voice.

The skull-human showed him his own hand, which had five, long, skinny fingers.

“Ah. Well, um,” he muttered, trying to find an excuse, “I had an accident.”

With a chuckle, he stated jokingly, “I’m about to have one right now.”

As soon as he said that, he realized that it wasn’t funny at all, and only made the atmosphere worse. Sulking, the furry stared out the window, wiggling his hips. Yukon wondered what he meant by accident.

“You didn’t tell me your name,” he stated, trying not to sound like a predator.

“Oh,” he quietly spoke, “Erin.”

A silence yet again drifted between them.

Hoping he wasn’t too annoying, Yukon asked, “Why are you wiggling so much?”

Trying to hide his annoyance, Erin responded, “Well, I live in the country out East, so I’ve never been to a big city. I’ve been on this damn bus for… Err, what time is it?”

“Nine o’ clock,” he reported.

“Four fucking hours!” he hissed.

Gripping himself, he groaned, “I’m going to explode.”

“Explode?!” Yukon thought, eyes wide open.

It was a cloudless afternoon, as Yukon shivered at the bus stop. He adjusted his facemask with his three-fingered hand, making sure his nose wasn't crooked. Yellow irises hid behind green contact lenses. Annoyed with the weather, he fidgeted with his trench coat, and glanced at his watch. Five minutes late. Grumbling, he scanned his environment; a tall city surrounded the nearly seven foot “man”.

“Moderately intelligent,” he thought to himself, now glancing at the stoic city citizens, “Though on my planet, out buses aren’t late.”

As soon as he thought of it, a bus started to shake and stop. It opened its doors with a loud clang. Stepping inside, and giving money to the driver, he instantaneously encountered a problem. Nearly every seat was full. However, that wasn’t the main issue. The thing was, the bus was full of furries. Every last human was in costume. He fearfully tucked in his lips, as he started shambling to the last open seat. His brain churned with why there were so many of them.

Getting situated in his seat, he felt the bus chug and grind down the street. He was about to ask his seatmate why he was there, when he noticed something odd. While everyone else was sitting still, the person to the left of him was wiggling. Assuming that the human was a male, he crossed his legs, and stuck his hands in his groin. Small grunts of effort could be heard periodically. He wore a plaid shirt with jeans, and donned a skull head that had black fur. A black bookbag attempted to make a wall between them.

Scratching the side of his face, he asked, “Need any assistance?”

“If you have a water bottle, that’d be nice,” he joked.

Unfortunately, understanding jokes was not something that Yukon did.

“I do not have those. My apologies,” he explained.

Putting his hands on the seats, he stated, “No, no, you’re cool.”

A sense silence rose between the wiggling furry, and the giant “man”. Feeling he didn’t make a great first impression, he stuck out his hand for the other to shake, human-style.

“Hello!” he greeted. “My name is Yukon. What’s yours?”

“What happened to your hand?”

Sweat dripped down the back of his neck.

“What do you mean?” he asked attempting to root out the nervousness in his voice.

The skull-human showed him his own hand, which had five, long, skinny fingers.

“Ah. Well, um,” he muttered, trying to find an excuse, “I had an accident.”

With a chuckle, he stated jokingly, “I’m about to have one right now.”

As soon as he said that, he realized that it wasn’t funny at all, and only made the atmosphere worse. Sulking, the furry stared out the window, wiggling his hips. Yukon wondered what he meant by accident.

“You didn’t tell me your name,” he stated, trying not to sound like a predator.

“Oh,” he quietly spoke, “Erin.”

A silence yet again drifted between them.

Hoping he wasn’t too annoying, Yukon asked, “Why are you wiggling so much?”

Trying to hide his annoyance, Erin responded, “Well, I live in the country out East, so I’ve never been to a big city. I’ve been on this damn bus for… Err, what time is it?”

“Nine o’ clock,” he reported.

“Four fucking hours!” he hissed. Gripping himself, he groaned, “I’m going to explode.”

“Explode?!” Yukon thought, eyes wide open.

Posting the rest later B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FlowerMouse

Yukon's two brains churned like traditionally made butter. Doubt muddled his mind. He was not informed by his friend that humans could naturally explode. He shook his head, dissipating the thoughts. If he was going to explode, than he would need to save these innocent, costumed humans! First, however, he needed a distraction.

"Why is everyone here in costume?" he asked. Unfortunately, he didn't get the memo that the skull furry did not want to be bothered.

"I'm going to a furry convention," the smaller man snapped.

"You're riding in a bus for four hours just to wander around and look at some merchandise?"

The furry looked out the window, slapped in the face by reality. With a slight chuckle, he quietly remarked, "My dad was going to kick me out of my room if I didn't get out of the house." He dug his hands further into his crotch. "Though I kinda regret that now."

Yukon shifted his coat uncomfortably, knowing he had little time left before something big happened. He shoved his three fingered hands into his coat pockets. Suddenly, a fact emerged from his deep inside his two brains, and bubbled up to his stream of consciousness. His coat was explosion-proof! He cursed himself, wondering why he didn't think of it earlier.

"Do you want my jacket?" he offered.

Even with his mask on, the short furry stared at him with utter bafflement and confusion.

"Why the fuck would I want your jacket?" he uttered.

"To dampen the damage caused by your explosion, of course!"

He howled a barking laugh. His body shuddered, as he squashed his thighs together as hard as he could.

"Explosion? Do you really think I have a bomb strapped to my chest? I'm middle-eastern, but not that kind of middle-eastern!" he mocked.

Yukon breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that he wasn't about to be shredded into smithereens. He visibly relaxed in his bouncing, dirty bus chair. Erin curiously tilted his head at the tall man.

"Did you really think that I was going to explode?"

"Yes. I am a foreigner, I do not understand your complex language."

"Oh," he breathed, as he was reminded of his own past. "Sorry."

"No, no, the pleasure's all mine."

The furry, not understanding why he did so, possibly out of awkwardness, laughed a little. However, it was enough to shake his bladder to the tune of his snickers. A spurt of piss ran down his leg, than another, until his sore, aching muscles finally gave up.

"Oh-! No, no, oh, fuck-" he whined, but his protests did nothing against the tidal wave that was pulsating from his body. A loud torrent shot out of his crotch, and emptied itself onto his legs. Large amount of liquid streamed down his blue jeans, staining them, and hot piss was absorbed in the felt bus seat. He shuddered, as his body was filled to the brim with relief.

"This is so embarrassing," he moaned under his breath. The bus was painstakingly quiet, apart from the thundering of piss hitting the bus floor. 

After for what seemed like too long, liquid stopped gushing out of his pants. The air smelled strange.

Attempting to break the awful, dingy silence, Yukon declared, "What the explosion, my friend! That looked like it took a lot of effort."

The furry silently nodded. A sniffle could be heard under the mask.

"Do not grieve! Your body will make plenty more, I bet."

He shakily laughed, filled with awful shame and embarrassment. The tall man checked his watch.

"Say, I have the time. Why don't I come with you to this event you're going to? I hope I don't need a costume."

With a sniff, he muttered, "Yeah, that'd... That'd be great."

A few minutes later, with an added tearful apology to the bus driver, a strange pair of men walked down the street together.